Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
DJBass
Mouseketeer

how to confirm exactly when your 180days out date is?

Hi there, short of manually counting backwards from DAY 1 of our reservation , is there somewhere on the disneyworld site that tells you when your 180 days starts? maybe a stupid questions but if there's a short cut to counting backwards on my calendar i'd love to know.

ps, our first day is sept 24. i think that makes it March 28 or 29 that I could call? do you start counting from the first day inclusive or the day before?
DJBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBass View Post
Hi there, short of manually counting backwards from DAY 1 of our reservation , is there somewhere on the disneyworld site that tells you when your 180 days starts? maybe a stupid questions but if there's a short cut to counting backwards on my calendar i'd love to know.
If you log into your Disney reservation online, it should tell you the exact date. There are other calculators on the web too. Just google "how to find my ADR date" and one will probably come up.

ETA: Here is one...

http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
DJBass
Mouseketeer

i'm a bit confused because i have read about "up to 190 days" and "180 +10". what does that mean? is it actually 190 or 180? which is it?

Last edited by DJBass; 03-17-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
i'm a bit confused because i have read about "up to 190 days" and "180 +190". what does that mean? is it actually 190 or 180? which is it?
It is 180+10. What that means is if you are staying at a Disney resort, you can book your dining (BBB, PL, etc) reservations 180 days from your check in date and you can book for the first 10 days of your stay on that same day. If you were an off site guest, you could only book a reservation 180 days from the date you want to eat. So if someone wanted only one ADR on the third day of their stay, a Disney resort guest could call 180 days from check in and book it, but an off site guest would have to wait and call 180 days from their third day of vacation.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
DJBass
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
If you log into your Disney reservation online, it should tell you the exact date. There are other calculators on the web too. Just google "how to find my ADR date" and one will probably come up.

ETA: Here is one...

http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php
thanks very much. it says March 28. what time on the actual day your window opens can you call or do your reservations online? is it midnight, or regular business hours? (like anytime after 9a?)

thanks so much!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #6
DJBass
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
It is 180+10. What that means is if you are staying at a Disney resort, you can book your dining (BBB, PL, etc) reservations 180 days from your check in date and you can book for the first 10 days of your stay on that same day. If you were an off site guest, you could only book a reservation 180 days from the date you want to eat. So if someone wanted only one ADR on the third day of their stay, a Disney resort guest could call 180 days from check in and book it, but an off site guest would have to wait and call 180 days from their third day of vacation.

I hope that makes sense.
it does thank you so much!!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #7
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
thanks very much. it says March 28. what time on the actual day your window opens can you call or do your reservations online? is it midnight, or regular business hours? (like anytime after 9a?)

thanks so much!
You're welcome. Happy to help. The online booking begins at 6am EST, and for reservations by phone it is 7am EST. There have been reports of the new website not recognizing the "+10" part. Some people can get it to work and some can't, but if you call, they will have no trouble doing it for you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: