Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #16
SigalTchelet
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraluvsPhillip View Post
Hi Jill!

Glad you're documenting our trip.
Can't wait to meet you and Linda. We're going to have a great time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndsmorrison View Post
Hi Jill!! I am finding my way around on these boards. I'm not really use to this set up. But figured I would check out DISboards more. Doing so I found your blog, makes me want to start one to document my families vacation!! I'm so excited, its getting so much closer to our cruise!!! (less than 3 months now!!!) Oh btw LOVE the pics especially the ones from Israel. I really would love to go there one of these days!! My pastor goes once a year (every year) usually in April and I've had things going on when he has gone, except this year he has already been twice. Granted I've only been going to his church for a short time I really haven't had a chance to go with the church yet but looking forward to it one year!!! Anyways, I'm looking forward to more posts!!! Talk to ya soon!!!
Thanks Jean and Ndsmorrison! I can;t wait to meet you all too! I did the PIF happy dance this past week! A week from tonight I check in! !2 weeks from today we meet each other! I have been working on making FE gifts-can't wait! It just seems so surreal we are going on this journey together! Can't wait!

Siggy aka Jill
Siggy's Fantastic Fantasy PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3081866
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort 1994
Disneyland: Many times in my childhood, October 1976, March 1977, June 16, 1977 (Grad Night), severasl times in the 80's, August 1991, October 3, 2009 (50th Birthday), May 2010, October 2010, February 2011, May 2011, October 2011

SigalTchelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #17
Ndsmorrison
Mouseketeer

I'm stoked for this cruise too. My little girl is so excited!!! Anyways, I'm so glad happy to be PIF too! We (my DH, DD & I) were actually PIF back in February, but my DH's sister (she's 18) moved in with us over the summer and we didn't want her left out, so we invited her but told her if she was going she had to pay her way. So she agreed and we added her to our room and she just finished paying her part off 2 weeks ago today!!! So that was a huge relief!! Hoping to get the tips paid off before we depart, I don't want to have to worry about that. Anyways, looking forward to more of entries!! Btw you can call me Tasha!!

Upcoming Cruise's: November 30, 2014: 7 nights on Disney Magic - Western Caribbean Here is our PTR for our upcoming cruise!!!
Cruise to date:
June 22, 2008: 7 nights on RCCL'S Freedom of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean; November 20, 2009: 3 nights on RCCL's Monarch of the Seas - Bahama's; August 13, 2011: 7 nights on RCCL's Oasis of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean.November 30, 2013: 7 nights on Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean.
Trips to WDW:
1980's?, Summer of 1993 and 1995??

Ndsmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #18
SigalTchelet
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndsmorrison View Post
I'm stoked for this cruise too. My little girl is so excited!!! Anyways, I'm so glad happy to be PIF too! We (my DH, DD & I) were actually PIF back in February, but my DH's sister (she's 18) moved in with us over the summer and we didn't want her left out, so we invited her but told her if she was going she had to pay her way. So she agreed and we added her to our room and she just finished paying her part off 2 weeks ago today!!! So that was a huge relief!! Hoping to get the tips paid off before we depart, I don't want to have to worry about that. Anyways, looking forward to more of entries!! Btw you can call me Tasha!!
Oh-Hi Tasha! I know you! So glad you're sister is coming too. So nice of you to include her!

Siggy aka Jill
Siggy's Fantastic Fantasy PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3081866
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort 1994
Disneyland: Many times in my childhood, October 1976, March 1977, June 16, 1977 (Grad Night), severasl times in the 80's, August 1991, October 3, 2009 (50th Birthday), May 2010, October 2010, February 2011, May 2011, October 2011

SigalTchelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
Ndsmorrison
Mouseketeer

I can't wait til 9/16 when we can check in and book our stuff!! It makes it more real and means its A LOT closer!!! Enjoy ur day!!!

Upcoming Cruise's: November 30, 2014: 7 nights on Disney Magic - Western Caribbean Here is our PTR for our upcoming cruise!!!
Cruise to date:
June 22, 2008: 7 nights on RCCL'S Freedom of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean; November 20, 2009: 3 nights on RCCL's Monarch of the Seas - Bahama's; August 13, 2011: 7 nights on RCCL's Oasis of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean.November 30, 2013: 7 nights on Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean.
Trips to WDW:
1980's?, Summer of 1993 and 1995??

Ndsmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: