Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #31
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

M-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e

Sorry we have had a busy week and havent been able to get on here to do an update but we will do a quick one today! Oh and Rachel turned 16 on wednesday so happy belated birthday rachel!!!I can start driving now

We decided to head to one of our favorite attractions in Disney and that would be the amazing Philharmagic! That show is so magical! I love it! We walked right through and grabbed some 3D glasses and only had to wait no more than 5 minutes to enter the theater! But of course we had to take some pictures in our stylish glasses!

Now its duck face time! Dont worry we arent a fan of the duck face we just like to make fun of it!

Now please everyone look at my dad in this picture! HAHAHA his duck face is so funny I die everytime I look at it!

We then loaded into the theater and watched it and it was amazing as usual except we didnt get wet at all when you were suppose to! i guess it was because we were sitting on the end I always think that they should make another Philharmagic with updated movies because that would be good too and change things up a bit even though I absolutely love this one!

We then decided to go ride the haunted mansion but first we all needed to stop at the bathroom so where better to go then the new Tangled bathrooms! Those are so cute and I love how there is so much theming and detail in bathrooms! If Disney put that much time into bathrooms then you know they are good and they even play tangled music in there! Its so nice! Sorry we didnt get any of pictures of them we were too busy rushing We made it over to Haunted Mansion and decided to go through the interactive quenue which was fun and cool to play with! We got on the ride and were stuck twice! I hate when that happens! Of course my car gets stuck in a spot where you switch scenes so all we had to stare at was a black wall! It sucked! But it was still a good classic ride! They also took out a lot of the jumping ghosts which I enjoyed because I always jump at that part and get scared

We decided to hit up another classic, the pirates of the caribbean! Thats one of my favorites! It never gets old and we had barely a wait at all! And it smells so good in there like go in there and smell it, it has that amazing disney water smell!!!! Ahh I love it! We then decided to head over to Main Street USA and get fastpasses to go see the main man Mickey Mouse! We had to see him in our matching outfits! We had to waste our time until we could use our fastpasses so we went into some of the stores and glanced around! I also found the phone case that I just had to get in the future! Youll see that later on! Then the Move it Shake it Celebrate it show was leaving and going down Main street so we stood on the sidewalks to see and one of the guys with a microphone said Happy Birthday Hannah! I felt famous

In no time at all, it was time to see Mickey! We went right through the fastpass line and waited a few minutes to see Mickey! There was this cute little family in front of us with the cutest little girls and seeing them with Mickey made us all remember when we were little and would see him! It was so cute! Then it was our turn!

He is always great to see and gives the best hugs! And he wished me a happy birthday!

We said our goodbyes and then decided to head out of the Magic Kingdom and go back to the room for a quick rest and to get a quick snack!

~To be continued in next post~

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-06-2013 at 05:51 PM.
nemolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #32
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Shining at the End of Everyday!

We left the park, hopped on a bus, and went back to Port Orleans Riverside for a quick break. We first decided to use some snack credits at the foodcourt! Me and Rachel got some cookies(sorry they are the only pictures we got)

Those cookies are so yummy!!!!!

Belle got a chocolate chip which she thought was good. Our mom got a carrot cake which she thought was good and our dad got a mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate syrup and he enjoyed it! All in all they were some pretty good snacks! We went back to the room watched some tv, aka Stacey, and got some rest!

In no time at all we decided to head back to the park! We couldnt take too long of a break, I mean we are in Disney! Me and Rachel decided to take our hats off and I put my Magic Kingdom park map bow in! I love that bow then we were off to the bus and on our way back to the Magic Kingdom

[COLOR="magenta"]We entered and went right on the train and rode it to Fantasyland! The only upsetting thing was my favorite part of the train is when you see Splash Mountain and we didnt get to see it because it was shut down We got off at Fantasyland and walked over to Tomorrowland. We looked at the wait of Space Mountain which was 70 mins so that was a no go. So we decided to go to the Carousel of Progress which is my moms favorite! Then we went and rode the Peoplemover! Then we got fastpasses for Buzz Lightyear. Then we decided to go over to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. My dad hates this atttraction because he always gets picks for something and we told him he probably wouldnt this time but what would you know he got on the screen with the caption "Has kissed a monster". It was so funny there was this chinese lady with a hat who had it covering her face and they kept putting her on the screen because she was asleep and she would never know she was on the screen and at the end they announced there was a princess in the building and they said it was sleeping beauty and put her on the screen and she was asleep so she had no idea it was so funny[/COLOR

After that we went over and rode a quick ride of Buzz Lightyear and then headed over to Fantasyland. We saw on our phones that Small World had a small wait so we went over to there but on our way we stopped and got fastpasses for Winnie the Pooh. We rode small world and got that song stuck in our head as usual and then went over to the Castle Couture and i got pixie dust in my hair and then we rode the Winnie the Pooh ride that I know all the words too because I did a duo interp in Debate class to Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day so I had that all memorized! Then we walked on over to our dinner reservation!

Sorry for the lack of pictures, we were too busy trying to get so much done that really didnt get any but dont worry there will be some coming up!

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-08-2013 at 04:15 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #33
LibbyLovesDisney
A most peculiar madmoiselle

I love your picture with Mickey! he's always such a cutie,

I always try to get someone to wear matching shirts with me & no one ever will!
i'll force my kids to some day :P

In Progress!
"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" WDW Vacation 2013!
Completed!
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!" Walt Disney World Vacation 2012!

LibbyLovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #34
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyLovesDisney View Post
I love your picture with Mickey! he's always such a cutie,

I always try to get someone to wear matching shirts with me & no one ever will!
i'll force my kids to some day :P
Mickey is adorable and thanks it's our tradition to always get a family photo with him!

Haha we always wear matching shirts at least one day of the trip! And if we both get in the college program together I'll wear a matching shirt with you sometime
Old 04-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #35
LibbyLovesDisney
A most peculiar madmoiselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemolover22 View Post

Mickey is adorable and thanks it's our tradition to always get a family photo with him!

Haha we always wear matching shirts at least one day of the trip! And if we both get in the college program together I'll wear a matching shirt with you sometime
YAAAY! we'll get them made at Downtown Disney! now I'm even more excited (if that's even possible!) hahaha

In Progress!
"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" WDW Vacation 2013!
Completed!
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!" Walt Disney World Vacation 2012!

LibbyLovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #36
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyLovesDisney View Post

YAAAY! we'll get them made at Downtown Disney! now I'm even more excited (if that's even possible!) hahaha
That will be so awesome!!!!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #37
IATink
Mouseketeer

Just found your trip report today. Enjoying all your updates. Can't wait to read more
Old 04-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #38
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IATink View Post
Just found your trip report today. Enjoying all your updates. Can't wait to read more
Aw thank you
Old 04-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #39
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

We arrived at our dinner reservation and we were eating at Crystal Palace Our reservation was at 7:40 but we got there at 7:00 because my family is all about getting early for things! And we had to wait forty minutes till they took us in and it was freezing out so we took pictures to past time!

and then I took a castle picture, you can never get enough of those

We always play the game that whoever is holding the buzzer when it goes off is good luck and I was holding it when it went off! Yay for me We finally got taken in and were seated on the right side of the restaurant by a window! Tigger came over right after we were seated so we saw him first!

We had fun bouncing with him!

The rest of the Hundred Acre Wood gang were in the other section so it was time to get some food! Im so adventurous as you can tell by my food picture Im actually a really picky eater and just ate this the whole time but I thought it was good! The mac and cheese was so good!

This is my food plate! I enjoyed the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Everything else was ehh..the cornbread stuffing wasnt good at all

Sorry thats all the food pictures we got for this meal! In no time at all Pooh came over!

Sadly he didnt interact much with us as I hoped for but oh well he had other people to see!

Then Piglet came and he is so cute and small!

And last to visit us was our favorite of the night Eeyore! He kept hiding and being all bashful and he was so cute!

Then my mom and dad wanted a picture with him and he pushed my dad away because he didnt want him in the picture but then he felt bad and let him back in!

Then our waitress brought me a birthday cupcake and a card signed by all of them! It was cute and the cupcake was yummy! Overall Crystal Palace was average not the best but not over the top! We want to try to eat breakfast there next time we go! I enjoyed it for dinner though but my dad says,"the food wasnt bad but the dessert option was weak"

We walked out and main street was packed because the Main Street Electrical Parade was about to begin and I really wanted to see it on my birthday because I love that parade and soundtrack so we dashed the crowds and exited the park and I danced to the parade music on our way to the park since I know the dance for it

We got on a bus and headed back to our room because we had to wake up early for tomorrow to get some fast passes!

~To be continued in next update~

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-15-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #40
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

To Infinity and Beyond

Hey guys sorry we have been really busy lately with me going on a college visit and to Rachels basketball touraments which she won this weekend! Woohoo

We woke up at 6:50 this morning and by 8 we were up and leaving for Disneys Hollywood Studios (I wish it was still called MGM it just isnt the same) Now this is where our title to our trip report comes in! We wanted to get there for Rope Drop and instead of calling it that I called it Rope Dope so after that the name sticked and now thats what we call it!

We are on our way!!!!!

We got there and then something magical happened! The park was suppose to open at 9 and we got there at 8:30 and we waited in that long line for about 5 mins and then they let us all in the park EARLY!!!! When does this happened!!! So we ran over to Toy Story Mania to get some fastpasses! Our fastpasses were for 9:50 and it was about a 10 min wait so we walked right on to it! Our mom got the high score which she was really excited about because that never happens! We then went on again right after that and waited about 15 mins! I just love that ride so much! Then we decided to get in line to meet Woody and Buzz because Rachel was dying to meet her woody!

That queue is amazing! Im in love with the Toy Story movies and I had my woody bow on and my woody shirt on and I was so excited to meet the love of my life Woody!

Belle wanted her picture taken first and then I got a little too excited!

THE CLAW!!!!!!

Then it was time to meet them!!!!! No words can describe how excited I was!

I was so excited!!!!

I hung out with Buzz the whole time and poor belle didnt have anyone Oh well!!! They were making fun of how old I was! Rude!

My favorite picture

After that we used our fastpasses for Toy Story Mania and this was the best ride yet!

I rode by myself this time and the cast members working remembered us and when we were ready to get on the ride the cast members were talking to me about my birthday and joking around and flirting stuff! They wished me good luck and I ended up getting my highest score ever and they told me good job and they were just so fun to talk to! I love fun cast members!

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-19-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #41
AGPrincess
Princess at heart

Subbing! Loving this sister TR!! I have four brothers and wish I had a sister to do a trip report with. My brothers like Disney well enough (one of them works there!), but they aren't half as excited about it as my mom and I get!

Love the teddy on the airplane and the Be Our Guest review. Sounds like you guys were having a really fun time!!

p.s. Congrats to Rachel on the win!
AGPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #42
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post
Subbing! Loving this sister TR!! I have four brothers and wish I had a sister to do a trip report with. My brothers like Disney well enough (one of them works there!), but they aren't half as excited about it as my mom and I get!

Love the teddy on the airplane and the Be Our Guest review. Sounds like you guys were having a really fun time!!

p.s. Congrats to Rachel on the win!
Aw I'm sorry about your brothers but at least you and your mom get excited! And what does your brother do working down there! That is so cool!!!

And thanks I'm glad someone appreciates my teddy bear! And be our guest is a fantastic quick service! I definitely recommend it!

And Rachel says thank you! And thanks for joining
Old 04-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #43
disneyaddict101
Mouseketeer

Sorry I've been kinda gone but I just got caught up! I LOVE the Woody shirt! It's so cute!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #44
disneylover40
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddict101
Sorry I've been kinda gone but I just got caught up! I LOVE the Woody shirt! It's so cute!
Thank you! And the Woody shirt is by far my favorite shirt ever
disneylover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #45
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Wish I could be Part of that World

After riding Toy Story Mania we headed on over to the Voyage of the Little Mermaid to see when the next show was and with our luck we got to walk right in right as the show was beginning. The show was cute like it always is but my only complaint was that I wasnt a fan of the Ariel because she didnt sound like Ariel at all so it annoyed me the whole time!I didnt mind Eric, he is so cute

We then headed on over to the Animation Building and skipped the movie and saw that the art class was already fool so we went exploring! We decided to go do the sound things and that was really fun! You pretty much get to pick a movie and act it out and then they will put your voice in the scene!I did Aladdin, Rachel did the Lion King, and Belle did Beauty and the Beast and my parents did that as well! That was fun and I cant believe we havent discovered it until now! Then we squeezed into the art class and Rachel and mom had to sit with clipboards and me and belle actually got to use the table and my dad didnt want to draw so he just sat and observed because he has never been in one of these classes before! We got to draw Donald Duck which was a little difficult but we got through it!

This is our moms!

This is mine!

This is mine! Not too bad!

This is Belles! haha remember she is only 10

After our fun class we exited the building and it was time for our lunch ADR so we headed on over for lunch to an exciting meal!

~Stay tuned for next update~

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-22-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: