Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

I'm in! Great pics so far...can't wait to see more.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #17
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl
I'm in! Great pics so far...can't wait to see more.
Thanks for joining in and we will have even more pictures throughout the trip!
nemolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #18
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Look at this stuff, isnt it neat?

Happy Good Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend spending time with their families

We woke up from a great night sleep in our comfy riverside beds at around 7:30 and had poptarts and donuts for breakfast! We all got ready in our matching shirts for today...my mom loves to have at least one day out of our trips where we all have matching shirts! She thinks its original and she loves getting the compliments on them like one time some random family asked if they could take a picture of our shirts because it was tie dye in a mickey head haha but anyways today was the day we were all going to match and its the only day on this trip that we all do!

Me and Hannah were the only ones who wore our mickey ears, our rest of the family are losers and didnt wear them

My mom got decorations at Party City before our trip because she wanted to decorate our window with birthday decorations for me! How sweet!

The birthday part was on the other window but we never got a picture of that one

Then went to the bus stop and the bus came surprisingly quickly, we had to stand on the bus but that didnt matter because we were all excited to get to a disney park! Finally on our bus ride we turned the corner and the beautiful castle came into our view, guess where we were going....MAGIC KINGDOM

This is all our favorite park so we were all super duper excited! We got off the bus and power walked to the gate! Now if you didnt know Im one of those lucky people who has a stone with my name on it on your way to the Magic Kingdom gate! Its so awesome and I get a picture by it every year its our tradition but we were in such a rush to get to the Magic Kingdom that we decided that we would get my picture next time!Im lucky enough to have a stone too but mine was located at some hotel and we havent found it yethahaha sucks to suck!!!!!

We walked right through the gates and the new key thing that lets you in is SO COOL!!!! We were so amazed! and they are so much faster! Good job disney

Soon enough we were walking down good old Main Street and had to take some castle pics because its just so pretty!

I was so proud of that Castle Picture!!!

Now we walked right through the castle and where were we heading you ask? TO THE NEW FANTASYLAND OF COURSE!!!!!! Ahhhh it was so pretty!! We went and got fast passes for the Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid but then we never ended up using them because it ended up having a 5 min wait! So we walked right through! The quenue for the ride is so detail and entertaining to look at! We walked right on and rode in the clamobiles and it was a very cute ride! My only problem was they didnt do the whole movie but it was still amazing and very colorful and it felt like you were right under the sea with Ariel!

We then headed over to Storybook Circus! We went to big top souvenirs and Rachel got a Simba pillowpet and Belle got a Dumbo pillowpet! They love them!

Then we went on Dumbo! The playground area is cool in there I just felt like we waited longer than we needed too but thats just my opinion!

We finally got on the ride though!

Let me just say that this picture shows how I feel about Dumbo! I hate it! Im terrified of heights like absolutely terrified so Ive never really liked it and I just dont understand why this ride always has such long waits! Oh well I guess because there is millions of people who disagree with me and Im one of those people who rides it and never moves the throddle up and I hate when they make everyone go up high at the end because I get scared!

Once we got off Dumbo we got in line for where we were going to have lunch that we all have been looking forward too!

~To be continued in next update~

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-01-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #19
MEK
DIS Veteran

Love your matching hats and T's. Very cute! And what fun to have a birthday themed window! Looks like a beautiful day at the MK!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #20
MelMel11
Mouseketeer

Count me in!!
MelMel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #21
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
Love your matching hats and T's. Very cute! And what fun to have a birthday themed window! Looks like a beautiful day at the MK!
Thank you! And you can thank my mom for the birthday themed window it was all her idea
Old 03-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #22
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMel11
Count me in!!
Thanks for joining in, we appreciate it
Old 04-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #23
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Be our guest!!!!!

We have just gotten in line for our lunch destination and Im sure you all can guess where we were eating at by our title....BE OUR GUEST!! We were all excited to eat here and have heard such great reviews on it! We of course had to take pictures while in line!

As you can see we were all excited!

We only waited in line for about 15 mins but it didnt seem long at all because there were so many things to look at that you were entertained and amused the whole time! Then they finally opened up the castle! The cast members were all standing outside clapping when you entered the castle and they noticed our shirts that had our last name on it and a guy screamed "Welcome Hughes Family" and then they all started screaming that and clapping for us! It was so neat and we felt like royalty!I knew it was going to be a great meal after that greeting! We then entered the castle and we got in line got to look at even more detailing!

These knights were so funny! They would talk and the one was snoring because he was asleep

Then we got through to where you order and they are cool little touch screens but there was a cast member who pretty much did it all for you and then they handed us a rose pager and we went to go pick where to sit! On our way out from where you order two attractive cast members came over and wished me a happy birthday and they had accents and it made me so happy! The ballroom was really pretty and you could see it snowing out the window! The detail was perfect too, just beautiful! I was so amazed! But we had somewhere else in mind on where to sit!

THE WEST WING!!!

Im in the west wing!! Oh no the Beast is gonna be mad

It was seriously so cool in there! When the last rose petal would fall it would start thundering and lightning and the picture of the Beast as a prince would turn into the Beast! It was awesome!It scared me though!!! I would rather eat in the ballroom!

And then in no time at all it felt like our food magically came! It was delivered by cart and my dad asked the cast member who delivered our food how they know where to deliver the food and he replied "The dishes talk to one another" so cute! He took our rose pager and then it was time for us to dig in!

I got the turkey sandwich with no toppings on it and fries! It was alright I guess it was just that there was so much garlic on the bread and I didnt care for it! Im just really picky but the fries were AMAZING!!!! One of the best fries ever! So good!

Everyone else got the steak sandwich and fries! Everyone gave it a two thumbs up It had amazing flavor and everyone said they would get it again! The fries were good also!

Then the best part, Dessert! We all got the triple chocolate cupcake

This was heavenly! I seriously felt like I was in chocolate heaven! If you are a big chocolate fan you have to try this!It was deliciousWe all loved this and would definitely get it again next time!

Overall Be our Guest is a must do and a hit for our family!
If you cant get reservations for dinner definitely go for lunch! We'd recommend getting in line no later than 10:30 if you plan on eating there for lunch!

We then sadly left the Beast's castle and went to have some more fun in the park!

~To be continued in next update~

Last edited by nemolover22; 04-05-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:29 PM   #24
LibbyLovesDisney
A most peculiar madmoiselle

Loving your TR so far!
& when you said you wanted to do the DCP, that's when I want to go to!
Spring 2014 baby!
Can't wait for the rest of the trip!
Sounds super fun!

In Progress!
"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" WDW Vacation 2013!
Completed!
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!" Walt Disney World Vacation 2012!

LibbyLovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #25
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyLovesDisney
Loving your TR so far!
& when you said you wanted to do the DCP, that's when I want to go to!
Spring 2014 baby!
Can't wait for the rest of the trip!
Sounds super fun!
Thank you!
And that's awesome! I feel like we have talked about this on twitter?! but anyways I hope you are able to get in! That would be so awesome if it worked out for both of us because then we would get to meet each other
Old 04-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #26
LibbyLovesDisney

we did talk about it on Twitter, :P I'm crossing my fingers for both of us!

In Progress!
Completed!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #27
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
we did talk about it on Twitter, :P I'm crossing my fingers for both of us!
Thank you and me too! That would be so awesome if we both got in! I know that if I don't then I'm just going to keep trying
Old 04-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
LibbyLovesDisney

I know! we could go hang out at the parks when we weren't busy! it'd be great kind of knowing someone before hand! :D

In Progress!
Completed!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #29
LibbyLovesDisney

& I am too! if I don't get in next Spring I definitely want to try for Fall!

In Progress!
Completed!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #30
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I know! we could go hang out at the parks when we weren't busy! it'd be great kind of knowing someone before hand! :D
Oh my that would be so much fun going to the parks together! And yeah my big fear is not knowing anyone so it'd make me feel so much better knowing someone

Yeah if I don't get in for spring I'm definitely trying for the fall!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: