Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
darwinsrule
Mouseketeer

DCL 15th Anniversary Merchandise

FYI on this. On the last night of the recent Eastern on the Fantasy they 'released' some merchandise in the gift shops for the 15 anniversary of DCL. Clayton the cruise director made the announcement while we were at dinner (main seating). Lots of t's, hoodies, and all the usual stuff you would expect. Had already grabbed some of the Fantasy inaugural gear so we didn't actually buy any of it.

Unfortunately no pictures but given the number of DISer's that were on the cruise I am sure someone has pics they can post.
August'14 NCL Getaway ** March'15 Disney Wonder

Me DW DD10 DD6
darwinsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club ~ My driveway to WDW = 1 hour!

Location: Tampa, FL resident since 2007 (formally from Lorain & Columbus O-H-I-O)

DH took lots of pics & is working on a post. Stuff is 'hokey.' He bought an iPad case, but most of the stuff is overpriced and cheaply made. I expect much will be available thru the end of the year/beginning of next year and will get clearanced. Even the merchandise staff chuckled at the merch LOL

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
darwinsrule
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post
DH took lots of pics & is working on a post. Stuff is 'hokey.' He bought an iPad case, but most of the stuff is overpriced and cheaply made. I expect much will be available thru the end of the year/beginning of next year and will get clearanced. Even the merchandise staff chuckled at the merch LOL

DW and I were shocked by one of the women's/girl's shirts (the one with the busy print) . The print job on the front was botched to say the least. There were creases in the shirt when the graphics were printed so it looks horrible. Was surprised they put it out given how obvious an error it was.
August'14 NCL Getaway ** March'15 Disney Wonder

Me DW DD10 DD6
darwinsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club ~ My driveway to WDW = 1 hour!

Location: Tampa, FL resident since 2007 (formally from Lorain & Columbus O-H-I-O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinsrule View Post

DW and I were shocked by one of the women's/girl's shirts (the one with the busy print) . The print job on the front was botched to say the least. There were creases in the shirt when the graphics were printed so it looks horrible. Was surprised they put it out given how obvious an error it was.
Not to mention the quality of the pictures. The photo of the Dream chandelier was yellow!!! I'm sure DH or several other people could lend them some decent pics!!!

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: