Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Spookypaws
Earning My Ears

Will we make our reservation?

Hi,
We have an 8:25am breakfast at cinderellas table planned for 6/2. If the park doesn't open until 9am will they let us in?! We are not staying at a resort hotel, we're staying at the caribe royal and driving ourselves.
Spookypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
rlovew

DISboards Moderator

Yes just bring your reservation number with you in case for some reason you are not on the list to be let in. The express monorail normally starts by 7:30am and the resort monorail starts earlier than that so you should not have any trouble parking at the TTC and getting to MK in time.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

Not an issue at all. Plan on being at the front gates for 8:00.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
Spookypaws
Earning My Ears

Oh good.

Whats the ttc? We've never been there before so I'm unsure of how Parking works. Any tips?
Spookypaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
rachellm
Mouseketeer

ttc is the transportation and ticket center (or something like that!) When you arrive to park at the Magic Kingdom you'll be parking in the lot there. It's basically directly across the lake. You can than take the monorail or ferry (not sure what time the ferries start running) to the main entrance. It's easy enough to follow the signs

Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to park, take the monorail, get into the park and walk down Main Street to the castle.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
rlovew

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypaws View Post
Oh good.

Whats the ttc? We've never been there before so I'm unsure of how Parking works. Any tips?
TTC is the transportation and ticket center- when you drive into the MK gates (I think it is $14 for parking now) you will park at the TTC. Going in well before park opening will leave you the choice of walking from the lot to the TTC or taking a tram. Once you arrive at the TTC you will either take one of the 2 monorails (the express is quicker) or a ferry boat to the Magic Kingdom. At the time of morning you will be coming in I don't know that the ferries will be running. You need to allow at least 30 minutes for parking and getting to the MK and then another 15 minutes for getting to the gate and walking to the castle so you need to plan to be entering the parking lot at the MK no later than 7:55 and if you want any empty park pictures make it earlier.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: