Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

Bounce Back Offers....Random or Not?

Stayed at Pop last June and did not receive one. Heading to POR this June and would really love to get one....are they totally random?

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 10
Dixiemom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
gilby
DIS Veteran

I am wondering the same thing, we were there in Aug and no bounceback.
2008 Pop-Century
2010 Pop-century
2011 Pop-Century
2012 POR
2013 POR
2014 pop century
2014 Pop century
gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
aggordon2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilby View Post
I am wondering the same thing, we were there in Aug and no bounceback.
We were at CSR last Aug with my DB and his family. He was two rooms down from us and he had a bounceback for free dining and we didn't have any. He booked a trip for this Aug with it and I was able to use the same pin code to do the same thing for us.

Why did he have one and we didn't?

DIS Dad's Club Member #576

aggordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

The more I thought about this, the more curious I became.....I called and asked about it. The CM I spoke with said she really couldn't help me with bounce back info but that all rooms should have them in the rooms when you check in.....uh, maybe they "should" but obviously don't which is why I thought it was a random thing......she also told me if there isn't one in the room when we arrive to notify the front desk......

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 10
Old 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
HelenParr
DIS Veteran

On my most recent trip last month, the Bounceback ("Future Stay Offer") was part of the welcome packet materials booklet from check in. You know, the stuff with where to eat and how to find mini golf. Prior to this trip, it has been a stand alone, cardboard type cut out on the desk.

I didn't even notice it until the last day because I rarely look at the generic booklet.
HelenParr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
smitch425
DIS Veteran

As mentioned, BB offers are now part of the welcome packet. If you don't see one, just call ext. 8844 from your room phone. That is the BB booking line. BB are open to all current guests as long as there is a BB offer available.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

I was also in POP last year and I do remember seeing a bb offer either in the room or in the folder. The dates on it weren't of interest to us b/c they were selected dates from Aug- Dec. of that year and we knew we weren't coming back that soon.
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemom View Post
Heading to POR this June and would really love to get one....
Hi Dixiemom, I just wanted to add that when you go this June you will probably still get the current Room Only Bounceback that is going on now - in case you want to look at the dates to plan ahead :

{Kindly previously posted by DISer canadakath)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadakath View Post
Here's the e-mail I got this morning for the bounceback offer:

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2—1/10/13
1/14—1/15/13
1/21—2/12/13
2/24—3/9/13
4/14—5/21/13
5/28—6/8/13
8/4—10/5/13
10/20—11/2/13
11/17—11/23/13
11/30—12/4/13
12/15—12/19/13

Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and is nontransferable. Excludes 3-bedroom villas. Advance Reservations Required.
Note: You can also ask about Value Resorts @ 25% discount. Call extension 8844 before checking out.

Last year the Room Only BB was in the guest rooms until July 31. When that promo ended, a Free Dining BB with dates for the next years FD dates began soon after.
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:13 PM   #9
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone! I did chat online with a really nice CM who did confirm for me that the bounceback offers are random and that they change often. I guess what wouldn't work for us would be a non summer date range, as that is the only time of year we can go with the school schedules and other obligations.....oh well, guess we shall wait and see.

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 10
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks everyone! I did chat online with a really nice CM who did confirm for me that the bounceback offers are random and that they change often. I guess what wouldn't work for us would be a non summer date range, as that is the only time of year we can go with the school schedules and other obligations.....oh well, guess we shall wait and see.
Even if there isn't one in your room, you can still call. When we went last year there was no information in our packet or in the room. I was able to book the FD bounceback anyway.

AliceIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #11
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceIn View Post
Even if there isn't one in your room, you can still call. When we went last year there was no information in our packet or in the room. I was able to book the FD bounceback anyway.
Great to know Alice!!!! My main concern is that I would wind up with an offer that has a date range I couldn't use, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I really like the idea of having a much longer time to pay the vacation off.......

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 10
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
pixie teri
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Great to know Alice!!!! My main concern is that I would wind up with an offer that has a date range I couldn't use, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I really like the idea of having a much longer time to pay the vacation off.......
Can anyone use the BB offer? Does it need to be used before you leave or can it be used at any time with in the dates?
pixie teri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #13
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie teri View Post
Can anyone use the BB offer? Does it need to be used before you leave or can it be used at any time with in the dates?
If a BB offer is offered during your stay anyone can use it. You must book prior to check-out to qualify for the BB offer. Last year I left it until the last night of our stay to book and I won't do that again. Too much pressure when trying to pack, purchase last minute souvenirs and fit in every possible moment of Disney fun!

I recommend calling x8844 during your stay and asking if they have any BB offers available, even if you don't see anything in your welcome package. It never hurts to ask!

Also, if it states, 'Moderates and Deluxe' in the offer, you can still ask if Value is included too. Last year the BB in our room only mentioned Moderates and Deluxe but we're headed back this August with Free Dining, staying at a Value resort.

My motto: It's worth the call to ask!

Hope this helps.

Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: