Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
spicycrab
Mouseketeer

Request for CRT invite

Hi!

Hi there DISigners... I am preparing to take my DD for her first trip to WDW in April!

I requested an autographed picture from Cinderella but I guess they are just doing post cards now. When I went to do a Google Search I could have smacked myself! Of course the DISboards would have something

I would LOVE an invitation to Cinderella's Royal Table. Once we check in I plan on leaving it on the bed for my daughter to find after pool time. The "technical details" are that we are dining for breakfast on April 14 at 8:05 but I would love for the invitation to say "Would you please join me for breakfast tomorrow morning in the castle" (or something similiar). My DD's name is Allison.

Thanks so much for any help with this!! I'm trying to add lots of magic to her first trip!

Jennifer
spicycrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
kittyninja
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy!

Do you want to include an "autographed" picture? Because I can do that in photoshop. But I'd be happy to make this for you! Would you like it to be in a grand invitation style?

2000--First Disney Trip * 2007--Christmas in the World (if mom doesn't put up the tree!) * 2009--Visiting my CP sis! * 2010--Harry Potter has come to US *
May 2011--Graduation trip, IOA and DW * November 2011--Celebration of the 7 HP movies, "Did I just hug a Weasley twin?!" *
* 2012--1 Year Anniversary Trip with my HPBF, IOA * 2013--Graduation/Christmas Trip, Nana and Her Princesses * 2014--Show Your Disney Side, Universal, and Bubba Gump Shrimp!! * 2014--Frozen Sister Weekend!! * 2014--Diagon Alley 3 Year Anniversary Trip * 2014--Not So Scary Sister Weekend: First MNSSHP *

kittyninja is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #3
spicycrab
Mouseketeer

I think I like the idea of grand invitation style
Old 03-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
kittyninja

Alright! I'm working on it now! Trying to make it very grand and pretty! Again, let me know if you want an autographed picture to go with it but then again you'll be able to get a real picture and autograph at the restaurant! I'm very excited to work on this by the way!

2000--First Disney Trip * 2007--Christmas in the World (if mom doesn't put up the tree!) * 2009--Visiting my CP sis! * 2010--Harry Potter has come to US *
May 2011--Graduation trip, IOA and DW * November 2011--Celebration of the 7 HP movies, "Did I just hug a Weasley twin?!" *
* 2012--1 Year Anniversary Trip with my HPBF, IOA * 2013--Graduation/Christmas Trip, Nana and Her Princesses * 2014--Show Your Disney Side, Universal, and Bubba Gump Shrimp!! * 2014--Frozen Sister Weekend!! * 2014--Diagon Alley 3 Year Anniversary Trip * 2014--Not So Scary Sister Weekend: First MNSSHP *

Old 03-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
kittyninja

I hope this is something like you were looking for! I made the wording very fancy but the design still catering to a kid! Made the colors very princessey!!

This is the photobucket link so you can download it!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m.../CRTinvite.jpg

Old 03-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
spicycrab
Mouseketeer

Hi kittyninja!

Thanks so much for offering to do this! I love the invitation, however, I think I am leaning toward a personalized note from Cinderella. Is it possible to make a graphic with Cinderella as more of the focal point as though the invitation was coming from her (e.g., would you please join me tomorrow morning for breakfast in the castle)

Also, is it possible to use a printed font? I would love DD to be able to read it herself and she isn't familiar with cursive yet.

Thank you!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
spasher
Earning My Ears

cute!
spasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: