Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #91
Alexsandra
Proud mom of two redheads

Personally I really like the new rooms from the pics I have seen. I never went to Poly before because I found the rooms shown were dark and looked outdated to me. I love those types of new comforters on the beds. Much better than those stiff bedspreads they used before.
I am booked for September and cannot wait to see the rooms in person. SO excited!
Alexsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #92
California Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsandra
Personally I really like the new rooms from the pics I have seen. I never went to Poly before because I found the rooms shown were dark and looked outdated to me. I love those types of new comforters on the beds. Much better than those stiff bedspreads they used before.
I am booked for September and cannot wait to see the rooms in person. SO excited!
Anyone have pictures of their 1-bedroom suites? Was told they have 2queen in bedrm, 1 daybed in parlor rm separated by door,.(mini living rm?) Was also told the 1 bdrm suites are on club level, in Hawaii bldg. Would love to see pic - can't find any online.
California Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #93
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Mom View Post

Anyone have pictures of their 1-bedroom suites? Was told they have 2queen in bedrm, 1 daybed in parlor rm separated by door,.(mini living rm?) Was also told the 1 bdrm suites are on club level, in Hawaii bldg. Would love to see pic - can't find any online.
The 1 BR suites (and all suites) are not in the Hawaii building. They are in Tonga. I think the CMs on the phone may get confused because the suites are CL and Hawaii is a dedicated CL building. Tonga has some kind of limited lounge offerings and guests staying there also have access to the main club lounge in the Hawaii building. Tkiiman has suite pictures on his site but I do not know if they are current or not. Someone else might know.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #94
California Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki_c

The 1 BR suites (and all suites) are not in the Hawaii building. They are in Tonga. I think the CMs on the phone may get confused because the suites are CL and Hawaii is a dedicated CL building. Tonga has some kind of limited lounge offerings and guests staying there also have access to the main club lounge in the Hawaii building. Tkiiman has suite pictures on his site but I do not know if they are current or not. Someone else might know.
Thx, Vicki. Appreciate the info
California Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: