Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
msmama
DIS Veteran

Mickey Mail questions

Got the Mickey Mail for my upcoming trip (I booked a package). Yay!

Anyway, I did, at one time, have a room only reservation, but I cancelled it. I also booked 2 other packages for both sets of grandparents.

WEll, neither grandparent has received their Mail yet. And yesterday, I got stuff from ME that seems to be the ME tags from the room only reservation (nothing else, just a bit of info and the ME tags). Looking at the My Disney Experience, the room only reservation isn't there (and the $$ has been refunded) but should I be concerned about the things I got, or just ignore them?

So, when do I start to worry that the grandparents haven't received their stuff? (We're 31 days out now and I did book my package probably 6 weeks-ish before I booked theirs).

Also, thanks to everyone on this board who has helped me with my planning!! Who would've thought trip #10 would be the hard one?!?!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Have you checked that the grandparents' reservations do in fact include Magical Express? I have read that some people get the Mickey Mail while others' don't always. But the ME tags and booklet should come from DME directly. You might want to check that the grandparents are listed for DME.

Enjoy your vacation!
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: