Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #16
princessap
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
It was a great location, but my heart belongs to the Samoa Long House Polynesian is such a great resort!!! My family and I are supposed to go back Dec. 2014....that's 17 Months Away Their is NO way I can hold out that long! Glad you and your family enjoyed the vacation!
It was our first stay and we loved the location but I have heard Samoa is great and will probably request that longhouse next time!
My Dh went from being a guy who said every five years to go to Disney and then I convinced him to go two years in a row offsite and then this year convinced him to stay two nights onsite at the end of a family visit and when we left he said 18 months and we can do a week at the poly.....and now he is saying "well, the girls loved it so much maybe next year if his parents want to go"....and they do!!! Yahoo....another stay at the poly and for five-seven nights this time!!! Cannot wait!!! but with me staying home with girls, better start saving now!!!!!

the crazy part is we just added up flights, car rental, resort, ADRs and for what we did in clearwater and orlando we could have stayed in WDW for the same price if we used points for our flights....once I told him that he was sold!!
princessap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #17
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the review!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the review....glad you had a great stay. We've only stayed at the Poly once and that's all it took for us to make the Poly our favorite resort. We stayed in Samoa, but can't wait to stay in the Hawaii building when we try CL in December .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: