Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
toniosmom
AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

What are my chances of getting a Swedish massage?

It appears that the Swedish massage is all booked up on my cruise. What are the chances that I will be able to book on board? My guess is that some people will cancel, but I was wondering if that happens often. It's just me and my DS8 traveling, so I hesitate to schedule something like a massage ahead of time because he obviously would need to be at the kids club during that time.

Thanks!

1974 - Offsite 1976 - Offsite 1997 - Dixie Landings 1998 - Offsite 2008 - All Star Movies - Became new DVC member! March 2009 - SSR - First DVC Vacation!
March 2010 - AKV-Kidani Dec 2010 - BLT Christmas Trip April 2011 - BCV Nov 2011- BWV/DCL Dream March 2013 - BLT/DCL Dream April 2014 - VGF/DCL Dream Sept 2014 - VWL
toniosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
DillWaters
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniosmom
It appears that the Swedish massage is all booked up on my cruise. What are the chances that I will be able to book on board? My guess is that some people will cancel, but I was wondering if that happens often. It's just me and my DS8 traveling, so I hesitate to schedule something like a massage ahead of time because he obviously would need to be at the kids club during that time.

Thanks!
I bet they hold a bunch back for onboard booking. In our cruise, I was online at midnight at the 120 day mark, yet there were no appointments between 11am and 4pm. I highly doubt they are closed all day.
DillWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
KingRichard
DIS Veteran

On the Fantasy they were almost begging people to book more then one. Including lots of specials.

Just go right when they open. Don't wait for the open house it gets packed.

GRAND SLAM COMPLETE! Feb. 11 Dream, April 12 Wonder, Feb. 13 Fantasy, Feb. 14 Magic
KingRichard is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: