Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Nikki21
Mouseketeer

Question about dining, discounts & AoA LM rooms

Hello All,

i am in the first stages of planning a trip to Disney in the fall (september.)
SUPER excited!!!!

I will be booking a VALUE resort this time (either AoA LM room or POP). I have only ever stayed at a moderate resort (CSR and CBR) before and have not been there since the opening of POP or AoA.

My question is.... i am HOPING to get free dining (whether a public deal or a pin somewhere) for this trip. I am on a pretty tight budget this time around and really am hoping to get this. I think I read somewhere that you can not get Free Dining when staying at AoA in a LM room. Can anyone verify this for me? I am confused and there is so much to read through. I dont want to make a decision based on the wrong information.

thanks so much!!!!

l 11/2014 Pop Century l 09/2013 Pop Century l 09/2010 Coronado Springs l
l 05/2007 Caribbean Beach l 12/2005 Coronado Springs l 05/2004 Coronado Springs l 12/1989 Offsite l
Nikki21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki21 View Post
Hello All,

i am in the first stages of planning a trip to Disney in the fall (september.)
SUPER excited!!!!

I will be booking a VALUE resort this time (either AoA LM room or POP). I have only ever stayed at a moderate resort (CSR and CBR) before and have not been there since the opening of POP or AoA.

My question is.... i am HOPING to get free dining (whether a public deal or a pin somewhere) for this trip. I am on a pretty tight budget this time around and really am hoping to get this. I think I read somewhere that you can not get Free Dining when staying at AoA in a LM room. Can anyone verify this for me? I am confused and there is so much to read through. I dont want to make a decision based on the wrong information.

thanks so much!!!!
The LM rooms have been blacked out of all public discounts as of late, but no one knows if that will be the case next time. You can book AoA and switch to POP if you need to. Good luck!
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
weinerranchers
Earning My Ears

Free dining?

How do you find out when there is an offer for free dining or other discount? We are booked in October for AoA in a LM room. I did not get the dining option because... Honestly, I don't eat much. Thought the hubby and I could share a meal. Thanks for any help!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: