Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Oswald lover
Mouseketeer

Guess This Ride! (a game)

So I decided to start a game. I'll give 3 hints to guess a Disney World ride, and whoever gets it first does the next one! I'll try to tell who got it first as fast as I can. Ok here we go!

Hint 1: It's in Animal Kingdom
Hint 2: It has a mountain theme
Hint 3: The ____ broke and can't move anymore

Kinda easy, but oh well!
Oswald lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Expedition Everest
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
TayTayB
Earning My Ears (Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas)

Everest
Old 03-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
dduck5
Mouseketeer

Expedition Everest

Me Mom Dad Brother Sister
dduck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Orreed
Olivia

Everest! We should make this like the Disney Outfit game where if you answer the question you get to make the next question.
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #6
Sparrow03
"The only rules that matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Expedition Everest.
Sparrow03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #7
Oswald lover
Mouseketeer

Ok I'm so sry I didn't respond quick enough! Disneyanny you go next.
Oswald lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
FLWIDisneyFan
Mouseketeer

i'll go!

1 I am for little kids
2 there are bubbles floating around
3 Disney Junior______ ______ _____

DVC Member Cruise - Oct 22 2006, 10 Day Med Cruise - June 6 2007, DVC Member Cruise - Sept 21 2008, 7 Day Eastern - April 10 2009, 7 Day Western - Feb 20 2010, 5 Day Holiday Cruise on Magic - Jan 3 2011, B2B on Dream - June 12 and 17 2011,Inaugural Cruise on the Fantasy - March 31, 2012, 5 Day Western on Wonder - March 30, 2013, 7 Day Eastern - December 14, 2013 , , North to Alaska on the Disney Wonder - June 30, 2014
WDW - All Star Resorts, Port Orleans, Caribbean Beach, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Beach & Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, Disney's Hilton Head Resort
FLWIDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Disney Junior Live On Stage
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
Old 03-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #10
disneyanney

Mr.Toad gave me the deed to my ride.
In DL and DW I am not in the same land.
I take a fast pass.
Good luck!

Old 03-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #11
diskar2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyanney View Post
Mr.Toad gave me the deed to my ride.
In DL and DW I am not in the same land.
I take a fast pass.
Good luck!
Winnie the Pooh!

diskar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
diskar2
Mouseketeer

1. "This here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

2. Takes fast passes

3. Is The one of the mountains

diskar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #13
disneyanney

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskar2
1. "This here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

2. Takes fast passes

3. Is The one of the mountains
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! (feel like I'm taking over...but hey! I want to stump you guys!)

Old 03-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #14
disneyanney

1)This attraction originated at the 1964 New York world's fair; was moved to DL.
2)However, it currently resides at WDW
3)Is said to have been Walt's favorite attraction.

Have a go! As said above, I want badly to stump some of you (if it's even possible but I'll let someone else have a turn now

Old 03-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #15
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

^ The Carousel of Progress??^

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: