Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #31
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky946

Thanks, I'll remember that. I'm getting excited. I'm assuming at some point there will be a map of the party that we can look at. that has the characters and trick or treat spots.
It'll almost certainly be posted here and on the interwebs the day of he first party.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
topmonkeygirl
DIS Veteran

This will be our 4th MNSSHP and can't wait. We live 2 hours away from Disney and had to cancel our trip over this past weekend due to a $1700 truck repair bill, so DH said we could go in the fall and even stay an extra day. I told him only if we can stay at the Poly, he agreed. I had booked a room at Port Orleans for this past weekend, nice step up. So now I get an extra day, get to stay at the Poly, go to MNSSHP, and maybe go to a dessert party. Not a bad offer. I'm excited, making plans, looking for deals, all that good stuff that goes into a Disney trip. Too early to talk about October nonsense.

It really is a "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #33
Zuzu03
DIS Veteran

Yay! This will be our first year going as Florida residents! I'm so excited! I've just got to figure out when will be the best time for us to go. We're 3 hours way in Naples, so we'll definately have to spend several days. So excited! We went a few years ago and had a blast!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #34
Bagheera23608
Bagheera23608

*points down*

My 2nd MNSSHP and my sister's first party! She hasn't been since 1995 and I haven't been since '09. CAN'T WAIT!

We plan on doing at least one party while we're there - 10/22 - and if I can talk her into it, another one!

We'll be the girls with horns on our heads!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #35
teddykins
Mouseketeer

So excited for this! It'll be my first time going and effectively my first Halloween party as we don't really celebrate it over here, just need to decide what we're going to dress up as
Old 03-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #36
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

This will be our first Disney party ever too! Can't wait! Still up in the air whether or not we want to do costumes or not. It's just me and my husband, no kids and he thinks it will either be too hot or he will just feel silly. I'm thinking at the very least I will get a Sorcerer Mickey hat or something. SUPER excited about all the rare characters! So besides 7 dwarfs & villains, who else should we be on the lookout for? Are there a bunch kind of all over? Or is it mostly the dwarfs, princesses & villains? Are the characters dressed up for Halloween? SO EXCITED!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #37
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Yes, the characters are in costume. ) This will be my 3rd Halloween party. So much fun!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #38
nanienamou
Mouseketeer

we are tentatively planned to arrive around 1 o'clock at MCO on November 1 and I'm anxiously awaiting to see if the last party might be on November 1 or 2. Anybody have some ideas on that? Our plan is to do MNSSHP and MVMCP in the same trip (November 1-15)
Old 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #39
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat View Post
Yes, the characters are in costume. ) This will be my 3rd Halloween party. So much fun!
Oh how fun! how about Baloo? Is he ever there?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #40
andee515
Mouseketeer

We are going Oct 31 - Nov 10. Hopefully hitting last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP. Fingers crossed!

[/url].com/ticker/][/url]
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #41
AstroDad
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddykins View Post
So excited for this! It'll be my first time going and effectively my first Halloween party as we don't really celebrate it over here, just need to decide what we're going to dress up as
Congrats on your first trip to WDW and to the US! I hope you have a fantastic time!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #42
Kilala
Mouseketeer

I will be there from Sept. 29th threw October 6th. What day do you think I should go?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #43
AstroDad
Earning My Ears

We will be there Oct 26 - Nov 2. I have 3 boys - 13,11 and 8. I will leave it up to them whether we dress up, but I fear they will feel they are too cool for that (the oldest is at that age and the other two tend to follow suit)
Old 03-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #44
teddykins
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailrabbit View Post
This will be our first Disney party ever too! Can't wait! Still up in the air whether or not we want to do costumes or not. It's just me and my husband, no kids and he thinks it will either be too hot or he will just feel silly.
I don't think age matters in this instance nor does not having kids, my friend and I are dressing up at 29 and 30 with no kids in sight (neither of us have any) - it's all apart of the fun and excitement to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
Congrats on your first trip to WDW and to the US! I hope you have a fantastic time!
Thanks! I hope so too, just wish October would come already as we've been planning and saving since June last year
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #45
fozziepitysthefool
Mouseketeer

We are going to be there from October 1 -8 for the ToT. I am hoping for an October 3rd MNSSHP. DS(14) is going as Flynn. He has a man crush and is hoping to meet him. Heck so am I! I am undecided for a costume... Might just wear my pirate costume again. I am doing a Skellington tutu for the race. No ideas yet from da kid for himself.
Jul 1985 Off-Disney Dec 1999 Off Disney Apr 2007 ASMu Mar 2011 Off-Disney Oct 2011 ASMu Dec 2011 AKL/ASMu Aug 2012 ASMu Oct 2013 ASMu/CBR Dec 2014 ASSp LA/DL BWPPI Sept 2015 BCR Nov 2015 DL Paris 2016

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: