Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #46
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Aw, Chef Mickey's looks like so much fun! That is always on my next time list for me. Your girls are precious Heather. I think Hollie looks so much like your husband and Hannah really resembles you.

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #47
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Joining in a little late luvin all the pics so far
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-29-2013, 08:49 AM   #48
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

I'm joining in! Have really enjoyed your TR's in the past.

My favorite was the time you forgot your makeup because my DW would NEVER leave the house without makeup. It made me laugh out loud because it was exactly what would of happened to us if she forgot hers!

Just so you know, my daughter used to ride EVERYTHING when she was small. Tower of Terror when she could barely make the height requirement. Now that she is a bit older (11) she gets nervous to ride certain rides. Sounds like maybe the same thing with your daughter.

I miss the days when they (and me!) were young, fearless and not a care in the world!!

Looking forward to your next installment!

J
jakeybake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #49
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

So, I have slacked in the updating department. It has just been a crazy month!! I will be back soon to update!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:24 AM   #50
silvaohana808
Earning My Ears

hey heather! not sure if you remember me...it's keala from hawaii. my username used to be jenniferkeala808...well i found your TR! how have you been?! i still have to go back and catch up but your girls are getting soooo big!! I'm so glad I'm back on the DIS...i'm starting to find everyone I used to keep in contact with!! Well, I'm gonna go back and catch up! GReat seeing you and your 'ohana's faces!!
silvaohana808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #51
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaohana808 View Post
hey heather! not sure if you remember me...it's keala from hawaii. my username used to be jenniferkeala808...well i found your TR! how have you been?! i still have to go back and catch up but your girls are getting soooo big!! I'm so glad I'm back on the DIS...i'm starting to find everyone I used to keep in contact with!! Well, I'm gonna go back and catch up! GReat seeing you and your 'ohana's faces!!
Oh my gosh, of course I remember you!!!! I was just wondering a few weeks ago how you were doing!!! I am so glad your back on the DIS!!!

You are in luck because our Luau is coming up next!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #52
hlrababy

So, after our wonderful breakfast as Chef Mickey's, we left to go to DTD to get a few things. We then headed back to the hotel to rest up for our luau that night. Hannah was a little tired and MIL wasn't feeling good so they stayed in the room. We decided to take Hollie to the arcade to play around a bit. Here she is doing what she does best...

I took just a few pics

After playing at the arcade a while, we decided to head on back to the room so we could rest up for the luau.

MIL and Hannah were not joining us on the luau. We figured Hannah was a little too young to have to sit there that long, so they stayed in the room and ordered pizza.

Hollie and I walked to the main desk because I could not find Hollie's room key. She and I waited at drop off until Chad came and picked us up

I think she could stay up here all day long just hula hooping and playing with the blocks!

We arrived and went to the Tambu Lounge to sit and relax till it was showtime!

A sweet lady came by and offered to take our picture together!

We finally went outside to get in line. I, of course, took more pictures!

Love this!!

Hollie wanted to take our picture

Old 07-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #53
hlrababy

We were seated at our table and Hollie decided to pose some more! lol

Why yes I am drinking out of a coconut head

I only took a few pictures of the show....funny story!!! Hollie must have been really tired because right before they brought out the dessert, she said she was ready to go back to the room and sleep. WHAT?!?!?!?! My child who loves the luau and wants to see it all the time?????? Sigh.....but here are the pictures we did take!

then she was ready to go folks!!!! She of course, posed for a few pictures here and there...

It was fun, they ended up changing the menu. The ribs were off the menu and a pork loin was on it. The yummy salad and pineapple were also gone and in its place an asian apple pear slaw and Hawaiian potato salad. Both were good, just different. I see now that they have changed it back. Hollie was upset about the ribs being gone. LOL It's the first place she ever ate ribs.

She was out like a light once we were back in the room! Coming up next.....lunch at T-Rex and a Not-so-Very-Merry-Christmas party!

Old 07-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #54
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Luau looks like fun and love the photos (in over 20 visits we never have done that).
Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #55
hlrababy

Oop, forgot about these!!!

Old 07-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #56
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Luau looks like fun and love the photos (in over 20 visits we never have done that).
Ahhh you have to do it!! It is really fun! I know there are some that don't like it, but it is one of our favorites.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #57
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

Loved Hollie's reaction to your Disney trip surprise! So fun to be able to go to Universal first - really cute pics! Where did you stay after you left Universal and headed to Disney for the first night? I couldn't recognize the bedspreads in the pic and was trying to figure out the Disney resort.

Your girls are adorable

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
heaven2dc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #58
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

I AM GOING TO DO THE LUAU ONE OF THESE TRIPS! It looks like a blast! Love yall's dresses, too!

lauren_elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:17 AM   #59
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Brooklynn would be right out front with Hollie hooping it up. We stop by there 2-3 times per trip so she can hula hoop for a few minutes. One of those simple pleasures of a Disney trip.

We have not yet done the luau. It is coming, though. It may end up being something Jill and I do with the older two while Sophie goes on to bed and John stays with her. I was kind of thinking of that plan for next summer, possibly.

It is always good to see Pop pictures.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #60
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Okay, caught up through the end of your Chef Mickey's update.

So funny about the car rolling away.... Glad you were able to catch it. Otherwise it wouldn't be quite so funny.

I know we have jokingly talked about an arranged marriage between Seth and Hannah, but reading about her love of bacon makes me realize how perfect they really are for each other. Seriously....the boy loves bacon! I have to give him 1 piece at a time b/c otherwise he'll eat it too fast and get choked on it. It's THAT bad. They are two peas in a pod!

I love the pic of her kissing "Doopy"...

Will be back to read the Luau updates later!
punkin413 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: