Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #31
MeMom
DIS Veteran

What does butter beer taste like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post

After that we decided to call it a day. We didn't even venture on the other side of the park. Hollie was tired, Hannah was tired, MIL was hurting so we packed it up and left to go check in at DISNEY!! Yay!!!!
Now you're talking my language!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Hi Heather! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Hey sweet girl!!! Oh I know, it makes me so sad!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Joining in!
Yay! So glad your here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I just found this.
The videos were cute.
I would have been with Chad laughing about the car too.
That is the hotel we are staying at in December. I hope it is good, we are there or 2 nights.
Looks like you had low crowds there.
Hey Scott! He still cracks up laughing about that car! lol I don't think I will ever live that one down!
It was really neat! I have never stayed in a hotel like it the way it was set up. I bet you will like it as well

Oh we did, it was so nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
What does butter beer taste like?

Oh it is soooo good! It's really sweet, but good. Almost like butterscotch mixed with a cream soda. I have only had it frozen, but we really like it.

Now you're talking my language!
We were more than ready to head that way!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #33
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I love the pictures Heather!!! Especially the Grinch ones. Those are my favorites. Hollie is starting to look more and more like Chad every day. Hannah is a spitting image of you.

We have to plan better this year. We haven't seen you all since what...Halloween of '11, right? We need another trip like Dec '09. That was fun. The kids miss Hollie so much and Hannah was just a baby then. She's getting so big now.

Butter beer sounds interesting... Is it frozen like a drink made in our Margarita machines or more like an icee? I can't stand the texture of an icee.

We are long overdue for a Universal vaca. Caison was younger than Hannah last time we went.
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #34
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Looks like a great day at Universal! The girls' dresses are so cute! Squidward's reaction sounds hilarious!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #35
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I love the pictures Heather!!! Especially the Grinch ones. Those are my favorites. Hollie is starting to look more and more like Chad every day. Hannah is a spitting image of you.

We have to plan better this year. We haven't seen you all since what...Halloween of '11, right? We need another trip like Dec '09. That was fun. The kids miss Hollie so much and Hannah was just a baby then. She's getting so big now.

Butter beer sounds interesting... Is it frozen like a drink made in our Margarita machines or more like an icee? I can't stand the texture of an icee.

We are long overdue for a Universal vaca. Caison was younger than Hannah last time we went.
Aw, thanks love! The Grinch was one of my favorites too. He was so fun to be around!

We do need to plan better! I need to get my tail going down to Disney more!! lol Dec '09 was so much fun!!!!

It was more like a frozen margarita texture to me. They serve it frozen or on the rocks and I haven't had it on the rocks yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Looks like a great day at Universal! The girls' dresses are so cute! Squidward's reaction sounds hilarious!
It was a great day! We just love it there!
AW thank you! I was very proud of the girls matching dresses!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #36
hlrababy

We woke up early this morning for our Chef Mickeys breakfast. I snapped this shot of Hollie while I was waiting for her to get her wake up call.

I finally got the girls up and ready. We were out the door and on our way!

We got to the Contemporary and I headed inside so I could check us in because I think we were running a little behind to my standards. LOL I like to at least get to our reservations at least 15 minutes early. I think it was 5 minutes to our check in time so Chad dropped me off while they went to park. Plus I also had another task to take care of! I wanted to get the girls a little something from the gift shop. So I ran in, got them a little prize and was walking out of the gift shop when I see two excited girls coming up the escalators. We got in line to check in and then took the Chef Mickeys photo

Another view just because my girls look cute!! Lol

We were seated at our table and we immediately started on our GTGF run! What is that you say? Well its the Get the Girls food run. Which you all know by now, that is a fun thing to do at a Character buffet. I ran up to get Hannahs plate and Hollie went with me so she could make her own. We got back and the girls started eating. Then this guy shows up! You can tell Hannah was a little weary at first because she immediately jumped in my lap.

Here face in the corner was so sweet!

Up next was Donald!

Here is sweet Hollie! She just loves CMs!

Next I saw someone coming up around the corner and this was the reaction I got from Hannah

That's right.....it was.......

Up next, we met this sweet lady

Hannah was loving everything by this point! She would wave to them as they were walking to other tables.

Now this is where the title to the TR came about. Hannah was enjoying her slice of bacon when Goofy walked up behind her! We all said, Look its Goofy!! Well, Goofy had other plans. He was going to grab Hannahs hand to say hello but the bacon-loving child that I have, thought he was taking her bacon. Take note, never take someones bacon away from them! Lol
Hannah looks up and said, No Doopy....dats mine!!! The look on her face was priceless and I wish I had taken a picture of it! When she finally got over the fact he wasnt taking her bacon, she posed for photos!

We were finally done with our breakfast and headed towards the exit. But not before taking this!

Last edited by hlrababy; 04-23-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #37
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

awe they are so precious!

cheekypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #38
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

So cute!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #39
akayek31
DIS Veteran

Ok I can't see it. It is driving me crazy Are you going back this year? It looks like Halloween and Christmas. Your kids say the funniest things to make great TR.

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

akayek31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #41
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Oh my gosh. Those are the sweetest pictures. Hannah is just like Hollie I see, loves the characters! I love the picture of all of you at the CR. Did I ask you already where MIL's man is? He's usually in the pictures too.

We have an ADR for Chef Mickey's in August. It's been a while since we've eaten there. I think Caison chose it as one of his picks. They every one chose Teppan Edo. I said no way am I eating there 3 times! Looks like it will be two.
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #42
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Fun time at Universal (we've not been since 2004 so nice seeing some of the stuff going on).

Your girls are adorable and the pictures at Chef Mickey's are absolutely priceless.

RIP Genie
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #43
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post

A favorite photo spot for many. Glad the sweet girls had such a good time with Mickey and his gang! We haven't been to Chef Mickey's since Bella was a baby. I think we need to go again next year.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #44
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

that is funny and cute. I do not blame her really.

Great update and pics.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #45
MelMel11
Mouseketeer

Count me in!!
MelMel11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: