Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
Mceee
Earning My Ears

Multi-Resort Ticket Question...

We're booked for 10 days in April/May this year. We're staying the first 4 days at Old Key West (first time there!), and the rest of the time @ The Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We will be buying our park hoppers in advance from Undercover Tourist, then have them added onto our Key to the World card upon check-in at OKW. 2 questions...

1. Will the changeover to VWL cause any problems in getting the remainder of our tickets added on there?

2. Also, if we have bell services take our stuff on changeover day, will they take care of our perishable food items?

Thanks! Mitchell
Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Bell Services will take care of perishables yes. Just make sure any food that needs refrig. is packed in seperate bags. I would also take a picture of your food bags, on your phone or digital camera, because both times I've had Bell Service store groceries, I've always come up short a bag, and they have to go back down to find it They ask for a description, so this is what I'm going to do next time I have Bell Service handle groceries!

As for tickets, I know they can take your ticket and add it to your KTTW card for first resort, but not too sure they can then take the remainder off for second resort. So you may have to use 2 cards anyway. If this is the case, take a felt tip and dot the KTTW cards that have your tickets on them, to make it easier to identify when you move.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Mceee
Earning My Ears

Thanks Sue... definitely "food" for thought (pardon pun).
On the ticket question: My wife mentioned this... what if we use the paper tix the first few days while at OKW, then when we arrive at VWL (the longer part of our stay), have the remainder of the paper ticket added to that KTTW. That may be getting a little weird?!

Thanks again...
Old 03-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
Missytara
I'm all ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mceee View Post
Thanks Sue... definitely "food" for thought (pardon pun).
On the ticket question: My wife mentioned this... what if we use the paper tix the first few days while at OKW, then when we arrive at VWL (the longer part of our stay), have the remainder of the paper ticket added to that KTTW. That may be getting a little weird?!

Thanks again...
You can check on the Theme Parks and Strategies board; there is a sticky at the top of the page regarding all things about tickets.

I believe, though I am not sure, that paper tickets can be added to your KTTW. I think it is only when they are on a KTTW card, but I am not totally sure.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
mmmears
DIS Veteran

We generally just keep the tickets separate (just less confusing) but you can get them put onto your KTTW cards, then moved to the new ones at the 2nd resort.

Yes, they will move perishables, but it does seem to confuse them (we've had to have them look again for ours). I try not to move anything perishable now, or at least not give them anything I really care about since I could see things going wrong pretty easily.

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
mmmears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: