Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
elaine amj
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry - Topcashback.com offers $5 per order for Undercover Tourist. I had $20 on the brain because I had planned to separate my order into 4 separate orders to get $20 cashback.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #17
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine amj
I'm sorry - Topcashback.com offers $5 per order for Undercover Tourist. I had $20 on the brain because I had planned to separate my order into 4 separate orders to get $20 cashback.
Thanks!! That will work for me. I'm debating doing the yes program in oct, but since we are only going for 4 days (2 in the park) I'm thinking no expir from under cover tourist might be the best bet. And I will break it up--trying to buy one ticket a month.

MomofDisneyLoversx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #18
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Quote:
Thanks Elaine! Have you received money back from them? Never heard of that site, just want to make sure they're legit as well.

Just ordered our first set of tickets through Disney (since we had a gift card to use). I think we will be ordering the 2nd set through UT. They are coming in about $45 cheaper than Disney for a 10 Day Hopper with No Expiration (because you also have to pay $5 to ship on top of the tickets with Disney!) definitely nice to save a few bucks.

Last edited by mrsap; 03-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.
mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #19
mrsap

Just ordered our next set of tickets through UT. Thank you all for your help. I feel like we got a great deal.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
elaine amj
DIS Veteran

I haven't used topcashback before but I have seen reports from other DISers who have. They seem very legit from all I have seen.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #21
mrsap

Quote:
I haven't used topcashback before but I have seen reports from other DISers who have. They seem very legit from all I have seen.
Thanks. Didn't use any cash back sites after all. UT's prices were better than the sites that offered cash back. Thank you all again for your help!

Old 03-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #22
elaine amj
DIS Veteran

OK - bought my 10 day NE tickets from priceline today. I used topcashback.com and it's a really nice to use website. From all I can tell, it tracked my purchase just fine. I should know more when it posts properly.

I had one small issue with my priceline tickets - it was VERY insistent that the tickets were only valid on a certain date. Not sure why. I started of by saying my vacation was March 12 to June 9 (stretched the end date just to give myself more leeway). It said the tickets could only be used from March 13 onwards. I changed the start date to March 10. Had the exact same message.

It's not a problem as I go to my first park on March 13th - but it was interesting to note. I immediately received an e-voucher to print off. All I need to do is take it to the ticket counter to exchange for a real park ticket. DH will have to show his photo ID at that time.

Overall, I'm happy and the transaction turned out as expected. UT wouldn't work for me as I'm buying my tix so last minute. No time for them to ship it. I should get $138 cash back from topcashback, which is a significant savings on top of already discounted tickets.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: