Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #31
Lbachelot
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica527 View Post
You can check out the patterns here! (this is not my site, just the best one that I found with the pictures)

http://www.disney-world-personal-sho...gs-purses.html

I can't wait!!!
I caution all of you about using this particular personal shopping service. I used them and it was a nightmare!!!!!! I received my stuff 6 weeks after ordering and all along was told multiple times my item would ship the next day and so on and so forth. I have talked to numerous other people that have had the same problem with this particular company. Be warned!

1995 FW, 1997 The Cabins at FW, 1999 Off Site with HS Band, 2001 ASM, Jan. 2012 POR (DD's First Trip), Dec. 2013 POFQ (DS's First Trip), Oct. 2014 AoA (Mommy/Daughter Surprise Trip)

Lbachelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #32
Jessica527
Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbachelot View Post

I caution all of you about using this particular personal shopping service. I used them and it was a nightmare!!!!!! I received my stuff 6 weeks after ordering and all along was told multiple times my item would ship the next day and so on and so forth. I have talked to numerous other people that have had the same problem with this particular company. Be warned!
Thank you for the warning!

2009: All Star Sports - Dad's First Disney Trip
2007 Part 2: Off Site - HS Trip

2007 Part 1: All Star Music
2005: Off Site - HS Trip[
1998: All Star Sports
Jessica527 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #33
livndisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbachelot View Post
30% service charge plus shipping WOW!
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #34
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

The Display at Epcot during Flower & Garden actually had quite a few of the regular Vera Bradley styles especially the back packs and smaller purses & cross bodies. I actually emailed VB after seeing them in April & they wouldn't tell me which stores would be selling them, nor would they tell me the actual day they would go on sale. Our local VB distributors have been told that they will not be selling the Disney designs - that they will actually only be sold at Disney starting some time in the fall. Hopefully when we go back in October I'll be able to get one or more of them. They patterns are gorgeous in person!!

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Eeyore's My Favorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #35
AJKMOM
DIS Veteran

I am a regular customer of Vera Bradley online, so I emailed them. They just responded that the Disney designs will be available, Fall, 2013. Nothing more specific than that. Also that Disney will be the only seller, not Vera.
AJKMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #36
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKMOM View Post
I am a regular customer of Vera Bradley online, so I emailed them. They just responded that the Disney designs will be available, Fall, 2013. Nothing more specific than that. Also that Disney will be the only seller, not Vera.
That's the same reply I got in April when I emailed VB after seeing the bags at Epcot.

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Old 07-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #37
nittanyliongirl02
DIS Veteran

Was just shopping at VB last week and asked one of the sales associates (who is also a big Disney fan). She too mentioned the "Fall", but also said something about October, and confirmed that only the Disney parks/resorts would be selling them initially until they went on sale online (she said like the Dooney purses). I bought a Dooney back in 2008 or 2009 (can't remember), right on Main Street USA, so I'm assuming I will be able to find them there again.

Lucky for me, we are going in October, so if the sales rep was right, I should be there in time to get one! I'm thinking "gift to myself". Also, if they are not in stores, I will probably ask one of the CMs if I can order one while there and just have it shipped!

Can't wait!
2007 (POP)* 2007 (CSR and MVMCP)*2008 (Disneymoon at CSR and MNSSHP)
*2009 (AKL and MVMCP)
*2013 (POFQ and MNSSHP)*2014 (POR)
nittanyliongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #38
aggiemomx3
Earning My Ears

I'm going in October and hope to find them too!! It'll be my luck that they will all be sold out.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 AM   #39
MinnieLee
DIS Veteran

I was ready to buy a new VB cosmetic case and then saw the new Disney patterns. LOVE the Midnight with Mickey and will be one of the first things I purchase in October!

They should NOT have teased all of us with the preview and then not had them on sale. Cruel, Cruel!!!

MinnieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:59 AM   #40
princesscate
Mouseketeer

Hoping by November they will all be avail in the parks!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #41
MinnieLee
DIS Veteran

This was on the Walt Disney World Personal Shopper web-site. I guess they know they will be selling fast!

"We are now taking pre-orders with only a $50.00 deposit to hold your item(s)! *Your deposit goes completely towards your order

They won't be released until the fall, but they are sure to sell fast. Pre-ordering now helps you to get the bag you want when it's released. By pre-ordering a Vera bag with us you reserve a "spot" for us to shop "Live" for you.

We will be in the store the morning they are released to shop for you. We can text photos and prices to you in store ... so you can shop "live" with us! If you know what you want just let us know, we'll be sure to grab those items first! Before they're gone!"

Here's the web site:

http://www.disney-world-personal-sho...gs-purses.html

MinnieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #42
littleorangebird
Oh Meyla Weyla ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
Hoping by November they will all be avail in the parks!
Keeping my fingers crossed! I"m so excited to buy one!

littleorangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #43
Tara1979
Disney fan

Just read online, trying to find an update, and saw that Disney hopes to release the bags in September but they didn't say a specific date or exactly where in the parks. I sure hope that is true, I'll be there mid-September and it would be great to get.
Tara1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #44
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara1979 View Post
Just read online, trying to find an update, and saw that Disney hopes to release the bags in September but they didn't say a specific date or exactly where in the parks. I sure hope that is true, I'll be there mid-September and it would be great to get.
I'm hoping they sell them in Epcot in Mouse gear where they have the huge collection of DB bags. I asked in DTD at WOD & they didn't have a clue what I was even talking about.

Old 08-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #45
ChrissyLady
Earning My Ears

I would guess they will sell them at TrenD at some point, too. I'm so excited for these!

ChrissyLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: