Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #211
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'fl View Post
It is...you gotta look where the little Mickey heads fall...I saw one ebay photo of a mini-hipster that only had 1 on the front...the one I bought had several (if they send me that one, we'll see).
They did send me the one in the photo or very similar with plenty of Mickey heads...love it! MIL and SIL love it too.
lovin'fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #212
Evansvillegirl26
Mouseketeer

Got my just mousing around tote today! LOVE it! Perfect character placement! I'm gonna have to get more in a different pattern!
Evansvillegirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #213
mickey1968
Mouseketeer

Scotch Guarded my new "Where's Mickey?" tote yesterday while I did the 4 loads of laundry I had to do. And carried it to work today! I really like the colors and the more subtle hidden Mickeys in the pattern. On the first two styles the pink and the black backgrounds seemed to be fine in terms of Mickeys on the larger pieces. All they had at the DTD WoD when I was there of those patterns were the large duffel.

May 2014 - Pop Century, F&G and SWW • Oct./Nov. 2013 - PORS, MNSSHP and F&W • Oct./Nov. 2012 - Pop Century, MNSSHP and F&W • May 2012 - Pop Century, SWW, F&G • Nov. 2011 - POFQ, MVMCP • June 2002 - off-site/conference • 1990s - several trips staying off-site; Uni 2x • 1991 - WDW College Program (Spring) • 1985 - First trip with parents at age 16 or 17

mickey1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #214
Lsdolphin
Mouseketeer

Received my order of 2 of the larger bags and 2 larger size hipsters with the black background last week. The hipsters are just ok at least have most of character design but the larger bags are horrible not a single whole Mickey on either Bag just a bunch of cut off heads or bodies! Now I guess I'll have to pay return to send them back!
Lsdolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #215
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdolphin View Post
Received my order of 2 of the larger bags and 2 larger size hipsters with the black background last week. The hipsters are just ok at least have most of character design but the larger bags are horrible not a single whole Mickey on either Bag just a bunch of cut off heads or bodies! Now I guess I'll have to pay return to send them back!

I'm really sorry to hear that. Since the Mickey is important you would have thought they would have given more thought to pattern placement. But probably just a machine rolling it out and auto cut.

Hoping you pixie dust comes your way and you get a better one.
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #216
tinkerbell1967
DIS Veteran

Will there be more of the pink bags available, I'm looking for the tote or once they are gone, they are gone and Disney will not have them again??
November 2000-Coronado Springs
October 2002-Offsite
August 2003-All Star Movies
August 2004-Offsite
December 2007-Port Orleans Riverside
October 2008-All Star Music
August 2009-Pop Century
October 2009-Vistana -Springs
October 2011-Vistana-Courts
October 2012-Vistana -Courts
March 2013-Vistana Village
October 2013-Vistana -Courts
October 2014-Vistana-Courts
tinkerbell1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #217
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1967 View Post
Will there be more of the pink bags available, I'm looking for the tote or once they are gone, they are gone and Disney will not have them again??
Disney store online rep emailed me & told me once they're gone they're gone. I wanted stuff in the black pattern but nothing shows online any more. I'm hoping that I can get something next month a MK or DTD.

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Eeyore's My Favorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #218
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Once they are, they are gone?? That doesn't seem right. I won't be going to DW until February and I was hoping to get a mini hipster in the black pattern. They are going to miss the big Christmas present buying?

Oh well, I guess I will have to do without if that is the case.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #219
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Once they are, they are gone?? That doesn't seem right. I won't be going to DW until February and I was hoping to get a mini hipster in the black pattern. They are going to miss the big Christmas present buying?

Oh well, I guess I will have to do without if that is the case.
I didn't like the sound of that either. Ill keep checking every so often but if nothing pops up I guess I'm not getting anything either.

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #220
lockedoutlogic
DIS Veteran

I'll bet the farm, the ranch, and the castle that there's no way Disney discontinues a hot product for no reason...

Not in this day and age.

UNLESS...Vera Bradley wants too much or had sometype of escalator clause in the contract that takes one nickel away from Anaheim.

That's the only deal killer - when somebody produces a product at a slightly more costly Chinese plant that Disney's dirt cheap ones.
Bought there....(SSR 2006)

Last Trip: Too Long Ago
Next Trip: Can i borrow some money to go?
Gift Shop Quality: When did we get to WalMart?
Food Quality: Only the finest free range roast chicken breast and loch dart salmon in the Kingdom

"May the Space Being bless the Free Market"
lockedoutlogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #221
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutlogic View Post
I'll bet the farm, the ranch, and the castle that there's no way Disney discontinues a hot product for no reason...

Not in this day and age.

UNLESS...Vera Bradley wants too much or had sometype of escalator clause in the contract that takes one nickel away from Anaheim.

That's the only deal killer - when somebody produces a product at a slightly more costly Chinese plant that Disney's dirt cheap ones.
This is the reply I got from a CM at the Disney Store website:

===We appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com and thank you for your
recent email.
I'm very sorry but the Vera Bradley backpack you are interested in
purchasing is no longer available in DisneyStore.com. While we make
every effort to anticipate the inventory requirements of our Guests,
merchandise may sell out at different rates. Regrettably, this is very
difficult to forecast. Due to the popularity of some character
families, one item may sell out more quickly than another within the
same character family. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause ===

I just checked and the few VB things left are mostly in the Pink pattern & all the Midnight Mickey stuff is sold out. Haven't heard lately of anyone being able to buy anything at DTD or MK, but I bet there's still tons of it left for sale on eBay.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #222
lockedoutlogic
DIS Veteran

Thank you for sharing that,..

But that in no way means these bags are going away. As long as both Disney and Vera Bradley are happy with the arrangement and they sell them...

These things will be glued to the racks like those ghastly "Disney parks" t- shirts
Bought there....(SSR 2006)

Last Trip: Too Long Ago
Next Trip: Can i borrow some money to go?
Gift Shop Quality: When did we get to WalMart?
Food Quality: Only the finest free range roast chicken breast and loch dart salmon in the Kingdom

"May the Space Being bless the Free Market"
lockedoutlogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #223
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedoutlogic View Post
Thank you for sharing that,..

But that in no way means these bags are going away. As long as both Disney and Vera Bradley are happy with the arrangement and they sell them...

These things will be glued to the racks like those ghastly "Disney parks" t- shirts
I wish they were "glued to the racks" but unfortunately they are selling out as soon as they hit the WDW stores. I hated that I spent park time wandering from DTD to MK only to find that they had nothing but huge duffel bags for sale & couldn't tell u at either place when the next shipment would be in. Guess whenever I find what I want it'll be for Christmas 2014.

Old 11-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #224
Kimmy2Disney
Can't wait to be back in the world!!

Got my where's Mickey hipster last week at DTD and they had tons of both pink and black bags for sale- I'm not sure which as I wasn't looking for those, but there were different options in each. I also heard someone ask if more were coming in and the CM told her that was it for the day, but they are replenished almost daily with new shipments.

Kimmy2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #225
ktdid23
Mouseketeer

Has anyone heard when the "where's Mickey" pattern will be available on the Disney Store website?

POP Century - October 2013
ktdid23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: