Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #31
dsnyfan608
Mouseketeer

I too was super excited when I saw these bags. I have several Vera bags and currently carry the hipster as my everyday purse. It's the perfect size to hold everything including my kindle. What bag do you all recommend to carry on a plane that fits under the seat. I have a weekender and it was too big.

I'm hoping that they will have the new little hipster in these patterns as this is what I used for touring last time.
dsnyfan608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #32
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnyfan608
I too was super excited when I saw these bags. I have several Vera bags and currently carry the hipster as my everyday purse. It's the perfect size to hold everything including my kindle. What bag do you all recommend to carry on a plane that fits under the seat. I have a weekender and it was too big.

I'm hoping that they will have the new little hipster in these patterns as this is what I used for touring last time.
I have a large Vera duffel that feats under the seat without issue. I'm surprised to hear that the weekender didn't fit.

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #33
dsnyfan608
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NikkiBell* View Post
I have a large Vera duffel that feats under the seat without issue. I'm surprised to hear that the weekender didn't fit.
I was on the side with the smaller size in front of me. I love the bag but had to put it in the overhead. The large duffel fits? I have a small duffel so that should fit without issues.
dsnyfan608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #34
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnyfan608 View Post

The Metropolitan has always been my favorite for under-seat carry on!

Scrappy_Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #35
glammadiva
DIS Veteran

My Weekender fits under the seat and the overhead bin. Love it so much I am going to be forced to get one in Midnight w/Mickey, and a Little Hipster, and a tote, and. . . LOL!! Hope they have the wallet and the 100 handbag. I know, I need a VB 12-step program!
glammadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #36
Catira
DIS Veteran

Smile

We started a Facebook group to post pics and updates of the Disney Vera Bradley Line! We are all anxiously waiting for them to make their debut so we may begin purchasing them

https://www.facebook.com/groups/557626474270509/

Thanks LulusMom
Catira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #37
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

I have added five new pictures of the bags which are now on display in Epcot. You can check them out here:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/03/05/d...-line-of-bags/

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: