Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #631
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

I guess all of the cool kids are over on FaceBook. I have been trying to be more active on the DIS this year....but it is like an echoing empty space on this thread.

I guess I really have no complaints since I am my own best audience and can carry on quite merrily without much input!!!!

How is everyone? When I try to come up with something to report, discover...I have nothin'.

Got up, did stuff, gonna iron, then go to bed.

Living the life, I am.

AmyOkraSue
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #632
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita

Bedroom remodel, just do things in the other rooms.

This made me giggle.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

BillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #633
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Made a butterfly cake for a friend's daughter's band auction tonight...who knew cake decorating could be so exhausting?!?! Picture on facebook.

Night all

sahbushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #634
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Good morning, ladies!! Happy Saturday!!
Lots of errands to do today. But, before that, I am meeting Michele for lunch at Panera Bread. They opened one down the street from me, and I've only been once a few years ago so I want to go back and check it out. After that, it's shop till I drop! Too bad it's only for necessities and nothing fun. Oh, well! Have a great day everyone!
Mmm, I love the soup in bread bowls from Panera. The bagels are great too!
Every month, after the director's meeting, they bring the left over bagels and cream cheese in to the break room for the other employees. It's always a mad dash to get one before they are gone.

It's been super busy at work. My co-worker (the one I can't stand) finally got fired. It's super hectic right now but will be so much better once I get some one trained.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #635
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbushka View Post
Made a butterfly cake for a friend's daughter's band auction tonight...who knew cake decorating could be so exhausting?!?! Picture on facebook.

Night all
What's a butterfly cake?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #636
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Good morning, ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
I guess all of the cool kids are over on FaceBook. I have been trying to be more active on the DIS this year....but it is like an echoing empty space on this thread.
Definitely. A ghost town here. Facebook is the place to be apparently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
This made me giggle.
Me, too. teehee

Quote:

Night all
It was so pretty! Great job!! I can't imagine how long it must've taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post

It's been super busy at work. My co-worker (the one I can't stand) finally got fired. It's super hectic right now but will be so much better once I get some one trained.
Glad she's gone!

Quote:
What's a butterfly cake?
It's a cake she shaped like a butterfly and decorated all pretty.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #637
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
What's a butterfly cake?
a cake, shaped like a butterfly. It is beautiful!!!

I had a great weekend, spent time with Cami, Sebastian and Josie, Jade and Cassidy went home with them. I had class last night, it went well, I stayed and danced for a few hours after. Got home and crashed. lol I worked from home yesterday, it's different but I enjoyed it. I'm in the office today, I have to transfer some stuff from the desktop to the laptop. No plans tonight, I think Micah and I might do something for dinner and then just be together at home. I just have to decide what to do for dinner, whether I want to cook or take him out. I do have a rest.com coupon for a really nice place in town, I just have to see if they are actually open tonight.

It's almost Easter, what's everyone doing?

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #638
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Just wanted to say HI to everyone.

Not much going on for me except work and the same ole, same ole. We are going to Palm Desert for Easter weekend and looking forward to some R&R.

The 6th annual trip started one month ago (tomorrow) which means we only have 11 months until the next one!

Amy and Beth - I for one appreciate you both keeping the thread going.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #639
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Howdy all. My it is quite dead over here. But that's good cuz I can keep up that way LOL.

I had an eventful weekend. Thurs we had that cheer deal and as I said I had a bad migraine which turned into one of those week long ones. I made it to the cheer thing and then I had signed up to host an event with my single's group and then I was afraid I wasn't going to make it.

We met at a local mexican place for happy hour/dinner and then went and saw Olympus has Fallen. REALLY good movie and was glad I went. However my headache came back and woke up middle of the night and ended up in so much pain by saturday morning I was throwing up NOT fun! The girls were with Shane but I had to ask him to bring Katy home as my dog had surgery and I just couldn't deal with his pills and changing his dressing. Shelby had a b ball game that night at 8 which is really late if you ask me for jr high kids so luckily mom and dad were able to take her and then after all that the other team didn't show up.

Glad I rested on Sat as Sunday I had another group event. We went to daffodill hill and then onto black chasm cave. I had never been to daffodill hill and it was pretty but not as great as I thought it would have been. But it was fun to meet with all my friend's and their kiddos. WE had a picnic there and then headed to the caves. Met more new people from the group and enjoyed the cave.

Girls are on break of course and yesterday we just vegged and did chores after a super busy weekend and then today I had work. Have to take Cody to the vet tomorrow and then Thurs Shane and I are taking the girls to see Oz. Then meeting up with my group again to take the kids to Jelly Belly factory so looking forward to that.

We are headed over to mom's for easter and she is having her side of the family over that we don't see very often so I am looking forward to that.

And then next week swim starts so it is going to get CRAZY again. Have one more week of b ball for shelby and they both want to do track which also starts in April and then Katy starts having clinics for NEXT year's cheer starting in may. UGH.

Can't wait till my vacation in june!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #640
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Night all
Your butterfly looks great. Any of mine look like the classic fails you see on pinterest or cake wreck.

Quote:
Hurrah for fired less than desireable coworkers. Now be honest with me. Was there any pins in a voodoo doll involved with this firing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post

Definitely. A ghost town here. Facebook is the place to be apparently!

Well, Beth, you love Halloween, so maybe a ghost town is your "thing". As long as you are here, I will have someone to quote!! Thanks to others who give me fodder to be my smart aleck self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Not much going on for me except work and the same ole, same ole. We are going to Palm Desert for Easter weekend and looking forward to some R&R.

The 6th annual trip started one month ago (tomorrow) which means we only have 11 months until the next one!

Amy and Beth - I for one appreciate you both keeping the thread going.
Thanks Linda. It is a new "thing" for me. But, I did find at the most recent meet...and hard to believe it was a whole month ago, that I knew no one. Okay, no one new. So, trying to rectify that this year.

And sadly, with working less...got the time.

Have fun in Palm Dessert, will be thinking of you. Feel free to text me any time if you need to comment....

It is Tuesday and not a lot going on. I did a housecall for a client as a favor to her...she hates the boss, so did not want him. I am so torn between doing the kind thing, and the total annoyance that I am donating my time and skills to make my boss money....and I will not get paid for my time. (not officially working.)

Sucks to have ethics and a heart, sometimes.

Have a super de duper Tuesday Lady Girls.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #641
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Missed your post, Kelly---not on purpose. We were typing at the same time. Too much going on with you for me to be able to answer...lazy. Sorry about your migraines. I am a sufferer as well. Suck.

Hey howdy hey.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #642
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:

AmyOkraSue

Nah, the really cool kids are smoking Callie's cigs behind the dumpsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
This made me giggle.
I bet it did.

Quote:

Sucks to have ethics and a heart, sometimes.

Dump the heart. Its easy. I'll teach you how.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #643
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

So been in the office since before six this morning. Today the facility went live with a new EHR so years of work and planning have come to this point. Meetings, meetings and more meetings earlier. Followed up with long conference calls. Working my hiney off all day till now, and wouldn't you know? The new system does not recognize me as a user. UGH!

I need a drink!!

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #644
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Nah, the really cool kids are smoking Callie's cigs behind the dumpsters.

Dump the heart. Its easy. I'll teach you how.
Hey, I was cheated...did not get any "cigs" from the candy buffet this year. Man oh man oh man, could go for a rootbeer dum dum right now.

I tried to talk myself out of doing the generous thing, but couldn't. But, I did not show up with a generous spirit. I was kind of pissy inside.

But poor dog needed to be put down, and the owner was having such trouble with it, and was waiting for me. Could not leave darling Katie, the dog, to suffer just because I hate my boss, huh?
Old 03-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #645
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
So been in the office since before six this morning. Today the facility went live with a new EHR so years of work and planning have come to this point. Meetings, meetings and more meetings earlier. Followed up with long conference calls. Working my hiney off all day till now, and wouldn't you know? The new system does not recognize me as a user. UGH!

I need a drink!!
That sounds about right.

If it will not recognize you, Stace, I think that means you get to go home

I can even give you a doctor's note.

A drink? Practicing for the Pub Crawl. Smart lady!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: