Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #556
ten6mom
Mouseketeer

Now I am crushed that you don't really think I am a Sugar Bun. If I had emoticons on this app there would be a crying one here:

ten6mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #557
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten6mom View Post
Now I am crushed that you don't really think I am a Sugar Bun. If I had emoticons on this app there would be a crying one here:
Karisa, I spent all day Sunday with Amy and not once did she call me Honey Bun, Sugar Plum or any other term of endearment. She did however ask me if I was still having troubles with my hind leg.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #558
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh, no worries, to me Karisa, you will always be a Sugar Bun. It is just the rest of people I call that.......

I do call people who irritate me on the road "Sugar Plum". I quit the term 'Idiot" when my DD was small and accused me of using bad language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Karisa, I spent all day Sunday with Amy and not once did she call me Honey Bun, Sugar Plum or any other term of endearment. She did however ask me if I was still having troubles with my hind leg.
Oops. I am surprised I never called you something not your name. How is that hind leg, anyway?
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #559
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
I watched DWTS last night :-) interesting to see how long Sean will last
He seemed a little... stiff. I'm not sure he'll last very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Nothing says festive occasion more than a wrapped box of kotex, I am thinking.
Oooh, good idea! I haven't gone that route yet, but those things aren't cheap. Couple boxes of those, some jelly beans and bam! Done. lol

Quote:
I don't post because next to you ladies, I got nothing!
Everyone has a little sumthin-sumthin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygarcia View Post
Nothing new to share.
This is my life: oh look it snowed
oh look it snowed again..
and again..
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... someplace else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
Looks like I won't make the Divas trip next year after all..Because DH and I are going to plan our first WDW trip together !
Well, shoot. That's a bummer. But, WDW will be fun!!

Quote:
Hope to see you at the trip, but if you can't make it, there is always 2015. Keep chatting along so you get to know all of us hoodlums.
It just dawned on me today that Noelle will be able to attend the 2015 trip! She turns 18 in 2014. OMG. That shocked me!! Where has the time gone?

Quote:
Makes me seem all nice and everything.

Muahahahahahahahahaha.
Nice. The perfect facade.

Quote:
That made me laugh!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #560
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Anyone here watch Dancing with the Stars? I didn't watch last season, but I watched last night. The girl from Shake It Up, did awesome!! Wow. I wanted to watch mainly because I love Wynonna Judd, but she was a little.... stiff last night. I like her though! I hope she stays and has a chance to improve. Kellie Pickler did really well, too. When she she cut her hair so short?
Anyway, it was fun to watch.
I DVR'd it and will be watching tonight!

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard my son (who is supposed to be sleeping) asked me what was so funny!

Beth - that's neat that Noelle will be able to go so soon. Has she expressed an interest in attending?

The cat we were babysitting is now gone so I am off to start cleaning my house. I know a lot of you have pets, but for a non pet person....it's just so much fur to clean up! I enjoyed having her but I wouldn't want one of my own, ya know?

Laters,

sahbushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #561
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

So I'm not going to even attempt to catch up on the last 15 pages, someone want to recap the important stuff for me?

Hope you all are well! I'm going to bed, gotta head to the gym at 8am for a make-up session from the week I was sick and missed both sessions with my coach.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #562
ten6mom
Mouseketeer

I don't know how to add those little lines below my screen name that you all have but if I did I would add "Sugar Bun" to it.

Today the boys (Tristan 8 and Connor 6) and my parents and my niece (Audra 19 months) are driving up to Sedona and doing a Pink Jeep tour. The baby has never been on one so we hope she loves it!

ten6mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #563
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
So I'm not going to even attempt to catch up on the last 15 pages, someone want to recap the important stuff for me?

Hope you all are well! I'm going to bed, gotta head to the gym at 8am for a make-up session from the week I was sick and missed both sessions with my coach.
The important stuff seems to be that people like the color orange!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #564
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
I don't know how to add those little lines below my screen name that you all have but if I did I would add "Sugar Bun" to it.

Today the boys (Tristan 8 and Connor 6) and my parents and my niece (Audra 19 months) are driving up to Sedona and doing a Pink Jeep tour. The baby has never been on one so we hope she loves it!
Pink Jeep Tour???

Okay I looked it up. You are literally in a pink jeep, taking a tour. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Last edited by MotoXPrincess99; 03-20-2013 at 10:38 AM.
MotoXPrincess99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #565
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

New ticker

Hi Ladies:

Just a quick hello. Man, we are a busy group! It's already tough to keep up, but here's my quick rundown - "Need orange shirt, go on pub crawl with AmyOkraSue." There, am I caught up on the important stuff?

We have a Jazz Festival this weekend, lot of fun, raises money for Meals on Wheels, so I'm busy working on that this week. The weekend after is EASTER (already???) and I'm going to Sacramento for real (instead of cyber) hugs for my friend who has been having a crappy time lately. Her hubby needs someone else to take a shift every once in a while. She is the one who wants to go on the Diva trip next year, so I'm going to try to cheer her up with visions of Grand California to dance in her head (oh wait, wrong holiday.)

And, new ticker.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #566
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

Hello all! I'm mostly posting because AmySue requested more people post. So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brusing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!

Quote:

I do call people who irritate me on the road "Sugar Plum". I quit the term 'Idiot" when my DD was small and accused me of using bad language.
Idiot....is that the worst you ever said while driving??? Oh yes, but I forgot, fart was a bad for you while growing up

Quote:
Well, shoot. That's a bummer. But, WDW will be fun!!
I was going to post a smart booty remark here, but I'll just keep it to myself

Quote:
It just dawned on me today that Noelle will be able to attend the 2015 trip! She turns 18 in 2014. OMG. That shocked me!! Where has the time gone?
Adara too! Not sure it's her thing though and I'm happy about that because I go to get away from my kids...errr, I mean I go for adult only time and she will always be my baby...
Old 03-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #567
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Good morning, ladies!!! Happy Spring and Happy Hump Day!

We have sickness in our house. Lindsey has a sore throat and the sniffles. This has been a craptastic winter as far as colds go. So ready for it to end.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbushka View Post
Beth - that's neat that Noelle will be able to go so soon. Has she expressed an interest in attending?
Not really. I'm sure she thinks we are all old and boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
In a nutshell, orange is awesome. There. You are caught up.

Quote:
We need the tag fairy to come and do that!! Sugar Bun can be your tag. And, Linda needs her cougar tag. Tag Fairy, come out, come out where ever you are!!

Hope the family has a great time on the Pink Jeep tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Exactly. That is what's important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
Pink Jeep Tour???

Okay I looked it up. You are literally in a pink jeep, taking a tour. Awesome!
They do those here. I think it would be fun to try! OF course, I say that, and yet in five years we have yet to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
We have a Jazz Festival this weekend, lot of fun, raises money for Meals on Wheels, so I'm busy working on that this week. The weekend after is EASTER (already???) and I'm going to Sacramento for real (instead of cyber) hugs for my friend who has been having a crappy time lately. Her hubby needs someone else to take a shift every once in a while. She is the one who wants to go on the Diva trip next year, so I'm going to try to cheer her up with visions of Grand California to dance in her head (oh wait, wrong holiday.)
Enjoy the Jazz Fest. Sounds fun and for a good cause, too! Sorry to hear your friend is having such a rough time, but it's nice of you to go cheer her up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brushing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!
Duly noted!
When the heck did Adara and Noelle get so old?
Old 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #568
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No one has ever called me Sugar Bun before! I like it!
Quote:
I think I have been a veterinarian for too long. Call my patients all sorts of cutsie pie names when I cannot recall their actual name during an exam. Boy are called Handsome usually and girls get a large assortment of names.

That habit of calling people things like "Sugar Bun", or "Sugar Plum", or "Sweet Knees", is a carry over.

Makes me seem all nice and everything.

Muahahahahahahahahaha.
Actually, I would say AmyOkraSue is the QUEEN of nick names. She gives the best ones out and they stick lots of the time.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #569
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What did you do to your hind leg girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Also there will be a pub crawl and one of the ladies proclaimed to have a cougar crush on someone. I thought that was important.

Quote:

Hello all! I'm mostly posting because AmySue requested more people post. So my thought for the day: Eating grapefruit soon after brusing your teeth is NO BUENO!!!
Doing pretty much anything with your mouth, except kissing, is usually no bueno after brushing.

Quote:

Idiot....is that the worst you ever said while driving??? Oh yes, but I forgot, fart was a bad for you while growing up
So it really was only my kid who asked if a driver who cut us off was a dumb *** too?

Old 03-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #570
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Taylor will be able to go on the trip coming up. She turns 18 at the end of this year. Talk about shock!! Good thing I am a doofus who she really doesn't want to hang out with in public so she wont be joining us on the trip.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: