Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #1516
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Congrats Katie! Exciting news! Pixie dust for a boy!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #1517
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Whoo hoo Katie! And can't wait to see you on Saturday!

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #1518
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello, ladies! Happy Thursday to you all!
Old 09-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #1519
pixidustmom
Dreaming of the World

Well I can post but all my PM are taken and my subscribed threads are not there either. Beth I emailed you screen shots and contacted Mary Jo as I can't contact the mod who did it. So sad. I never did anything on purpose and one shows nothing so I am at a lost on that one. I hope they fix this or just give me a spanking instead of a beating Plus no more signature either

Come check out my pre trip report.http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3254412
POFQ 1996POR 2006 and 2009 Going to POP 2014 Disneyland too many to count
pixidustmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #1520
BC Disney Lover
Diva Prankster

Awesome news Katie, sending you good vibes for blue!!!
BC Disney Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #1521
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Hi!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #1522
Happy 2 B Me
I have ears --just not Disney Ears.

Can't wait to meet you and baby "BOY". Babies are such a wonderful blessing. I am sort of hoping for an early birth then he can be the first and only male at the Diva Meet and Greet. He would have 99 nana's -- play on the 99 ghosts from HM. Congratulations to the new Mommie and Daddy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
Beth what an awesome Tag! It's good to know that the tag fairy is still around. But you talk so much, you are always bound to get new tags

I hope you can make it for at least part of the trip . I'm also crossing fingers that I make it for part of the trip.

And here's my big announcement for the year: I'm pregnant . I'll be 38 weeks pregnant during the ladies trip so I'll be very uncomfortable to say the least. But there is no way in heck I will miss the trip so even if I'm in early signs of labor I will be there! I already have a couple volunteers to push me around in a wheelchair .

I go on Saturday to find out what I'm having, so if anyone can send me some good juju vibes for a boy, I'll appreciate it .
Happy 2 B Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #1523
rtfelt
Disneyland AP

New attendee

I have a friend who wants to come to the trip. She's not on the DIS. Do I just tell you her name, and she'll be added. She's a local like me and doesn't plan on staying at the hotel but driving back and forth. Her name is Cheryl. I'm getting her the info on the Meet and Greet and everything.

Rose
rtfelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #1524
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Beth what an awesome Tag! It's good to know that the tag fairy is still around. But you talk so much, you are always bound to get new tags

I hope you can make it for at least part of the trip . I'm also crossing fingers that I make it for part of the trip.

And here's my big announcement for the year: I'm pregnant . I'll be 38 weeks pregnant during the ladies trip so I'll be very uncomfortable to say the least. But there is no way in heck I will miss the trip so even if I'm in early signs of labor I will be there! I already have a couple volunteers to push me around in a wheelchair .

I go on Saturday to find out what I'm having, so if anyone can send me some good juju vibes for a boy, I'll appreciate it .
WOW Katie! What exciting news! Congratulations to all of you! What does Laila think about becoming a big sister?
Old 09-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #1525
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

TGIF Ladies! I'm so glad it's Friday this week dragged a little for me . Anyone have any big plans? I know several ladies will be in Disneyland for Mouseadventures and I'm so happy to be meeting up with a few of them. I need a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
Whoo hoo Katie! And can't wait to see you on Saturday!
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow it has been a LONG time with just hanging out with ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy 2 B Me View Post
Can't wait to meet you and baby "BOY". Babies are such a wonderful blessing. I am sort of hoping for an early birth then he can be the first and only male at the Diva Meet and Greet. He would have 99 nana's -- play on the 99 ghosts from HM. Congratulations to the new Mommie and Daddy .

Awww thanks but I really hope the baby doesn't come that early! I need one last child-free hoorah for my own sanity! Plus he'll have plenty of time to meet all you great ladies. Laila has grown up with a lot of the ladies and they are her honorary aunties. I swear once a week she asks' me if we are going to meet my friends at Disneyland. She misses everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfelt View Post
I have a friend who wants to come to the trip. She's not on the DIS. Do I just tell you her name, and she'll be added. She's a local like me and doesn't plan on staying at the hotel but driving back and forth. Her name is Cheryl. I'm getting her the info on the Meet and Greet and everything.
Yep, that's about it. Beth will eventually see your post and add her to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
WOW Katie! What exciting news! Congratulations to all of you! What does Laila think about becoming a big sister?
She's pretty excited but that may change once the baby arrives LOL. Currently she calls it her Cookoo bird??? She carries around a pic of my first ultrasound and when she can't find it she'll say "where's that picture of my Cookoo bird." It's pretty funny stuff.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #1526
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
TGIF Ladies! I'm so glad it's Friday this week dragged a little for me . Anyone have any big plans? I know several ladies will be in Disneyland for Mouseadventures and I'm so happy to be meeting up with a few of them. I need a break!

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow it has been a LONG time with just hanging out with ladies.

Currently she calls it her Cookoo bird??? She carries around a pic of my first ultrasound and when she can't find it she'll say "where's that picture of my Cookoo bird." It's pretty funny stuff.
Looking forward to seeing you too!

Cookoo bird - now that is a new one!! I've heard peanut, tadpole.... that is really too cute!

sierranevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #1527
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

My mom and I will be there tomorrow! Hope to meet up with some if you.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #1528
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Just popping in for a quick hello!! It's Noelle's homecoming today so I'm going to be helping her get ready for that. I hope everyone at Disney this weekend has a great time!
Go Dazzling Divas!!
Go Dashing Divas!!
Go Dynamite Divas!!
Go Green Feather Boa Divas!!

Fingers crossed for Katie for a male cuckoo bird!

Welcome to our new member, Cheryl!!

Take care, ladies!!
Old 09-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #1529
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Congrats Katie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
I've always wanted to see a Disneyland Birth Certificate, so keep that in mind.
ROFL! On one hand, that would be pretty cool. On the other.... hm.... I'm thinking Katie would probably favor a more traditional birthing experience. LOL Although giving birth at the Grand wouldn't be bad. And it would still be Disneyland....

LisaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #1530
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Well, I'm now 80 days till my next DL trip. LOL Currently, the next trip is set for December 17/18 so I can see the Christmas decorations in CarsLand (missed it last year since I was at WDW).

I tweaked my back a week or so ago and riding Space Mountain and Screamin this week probably didn't help it any. At least I didn't go on the Matterhorn. I'm hobbling about like a little old woman. I need a costume for the witch from Snow White. I've got that hunched over thing down pretty good. LOL

Nothing much going on around here. I've almost finished with my photo album from my WDW trip last year. I'm using the Project Life format. I printed out 191 photos at Target a couple weeks ago. I've got most of them in the pages. I just need to do the journaling cards and decorate the binder. The binder I got is black with little white dots. Easy to "Mickey-fy". Because of that project, I got seriously behind on a couple other crafty things that need my attention. Maybe this week.... LOL

LisaCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: