Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
peachygreen
DIS Veteran

BBB Logistics and questions

I have a few questions about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

I am planning on the Crown Package for my daughter. I have a dress and shoes for her to wear already. Should she show up in her dress, change into it there or change into it after?

I am debating between 2 reservations right now.

Reservation #1 is on Formal night at 4:30pm. So the reservation time is from 4:30 to 5:15. We have main dinner at 5:45. Would this give us enough time for pictures before dinner? Are the appointments normally on schedule? Will I look really out of place/be in the way if I show up with her in a full formal gown?

Reservation #2 is on Semi Formal Night from 2:30 to 3:15. I'm guessing that it would be much easier here to get her dressed after instead of before and we would have plenty of time before dinner?

The girls have 3 dresses that could be considered "Formal" packed and they can pick which one to wear formal night and which one to wear semi formal night. One is a Disney Store Cinderella that I bought on Clearance. It is last years model. It is floor length on the girls and gorgeous, but I think both girls find it to be slightly itchy. They each have a beautiful formal soft pink dress and a beautiful formal yellow dress as well.

I'm not sure why I waited until days before we left to think of the logistics of this.

Only one of my girls is going to the BBB by the way. This is part of her 7th birthday celebration. THe other one is not quite 3 so not allowed. I'm not sure if that would make any difference to your thoughts on logistic planning.

Family Trips to see the Mouse: WDW - October 2008, Nov 2012; DLR - May 2009, Oct 2012; DCL Magic - February 2011; DCL Magic - July 2012; DCL Fantasy - March 2013 Upcoming DCL - Wonder June 2014
peachygreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
ilovedisney1982
Loving Disney Every Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachygreen View Post
I have a few questions about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

I am planning on the Crown Package for my daughter. I have a dress and shoes for her to wear already. Should she show up in her dress, change into it there or change into it after?

I am debating between 2 reservations right now.

Reservation #1 is on Formal night at 4:30pm. So the reservation time is from 4:30 to 5:15. We have main dinner at 5:45. Would this give us enough time for pictures before dinner? Are the appointments normally on schedule? Will I look really out of place/be in the way if I show up with her in a full formal gown?

Reservation #2 is on Semi Formal Night from 2:30 to 3:15. I'm guessing that it would be much easier here to get her dressed after instead of before and we would have plenty of time before dinner?

The girls have 3 dresses that could be considered "Formal" packed and they can pick which one to wear formal night and which one to wear semi formal night. One is a Disney Store Cinderella that I bought on Clearance. It is last years model. It is floor length on the girls and gorgeous, but I think both girls find it to be slightly itchy. They each have a beautiful formal soft pink dress and a beautiful formal yellow dress as well.

I'm not sure why I waited until days before we left to think of the logistics of this.

Only one of my girls is going to the BBB by the way. This is part of her 7th birthday celebration. THe other one is not quite 3 so not allowed. I'm not sure if that would make any difference to your thoughts on logistic planning.
I went on Fantasy this past summer with my family. You will have a great time! My DD did the BBB on Formal Night and we had about 20-30 minutes before dinner started. That gave us enough time to take pictures. While we weren't the earliest in the dining room, we weren't the most late either. I say, so it on formal night. Oh, and to help with the itchiness of the Cindy costume, simpply have your daughter wear a camisole and maybe some soft shorts that go up to the knee or leggings. Hope this helps and your famiy has a great time like mine did!
ilovedisney1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: