Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
disneyboy123
Mouseketeer

Help deciding

So I posted something similar in the Disney section, but maybe someone here could also help.
I'll be arriving second week of April and have 6 full days. I'm trying to figure out how to split the time between Universal and Disney. It'll be 2 of us in our mid 20s. Initially the plan was to go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for 2 days as we are HUGE potter fans, that way we could somewhat enjoy the Harry Potter section fully and not rush, then enjoy IOA the other day. Since buying a 2 day gives a 3rd day free, we would use the 3rd at the other Universal park. We also want to visit a disney park or two. The dilemma is do we go with the 3 days at universal and 1 or 2 days at disney, or is it possible to experience IOA in one day? I really want to fully enjoy WWoH, but also want to go on most if not all the rides at IOA. 1 day I feel will be kinda rushed. But I also want to fully enjoy the Disney parks. Anyone have any feedback?
disneyboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
2belles'mom
Mouseketeer

You can easily do both parks at Universal in two days. We just did that on our visit over holiday break. We stayed on site at Portofino Bay and got the early entry to Wizarding World...SO WORTH IT!!!!! We practically had the place to ourselves. I would definitely budget more time for the Disney parks. Have fun!

1970s--Contemporary, Poly, FW
1999--October: Contemporary; 2000--December: Contemporary/DxL; 2001--July: Grand Californian, Disneyland!; 2001--October: Contemporary; 2001--December: Contemporary; 2002--July: Disneyland Hotel; 2002--December: Wilderness Lodge; 2003--January: Dolphin, MOWC; 2003--December: Villas at Wilderness Lodge!; 2004--July Disneyland Grand Californian; December 10 Day Holiday Cruise!; 2005--April: Boardwalk Villas; 2005--December: Boardwalk Villas
2006--June: Beach Club Villas 2007 December: Pop Century & Bonnet Creek
2belles'mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #3
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Moving to the main board for more responses.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: