Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Mama Mouse
DIS Veteran

Clearwater Beach

I'm hoping to find a CLEAN hotel room in or around Clearwater Beach, near a beach (though not expecting to be on the shore, just within driving distance) for around $100 a night. We'll only be staying one night, after we leave Disney. Is that a ridiculous expectation if I'm not right in the thick of things?

Anyone have a hotel that they LOVE in the area? I might be willing to up the budget if it's really worth it but it's just one night and I don't want to spend a ton.

My hope is that with the beach to look forward to, it will kind of temper the sadness of leaving Disney and give us a buffer between Disney and driving home. My son's never been to the beach so I think it could be really fun for him!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
doclegler
DIS Veteran

Legacy Vacation Resorts in Indian Shores is perfect! Just south of CB too.
doclegler is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
JoeyC
Earning My Ears

There are some nice hotels that are clean and nice to stay at within that price range; however, the timing is everything. From now until the end of April is peak season resulting in high rates. Two that I would recommend are the Traveler Waterfront Motel and the Monaco Resort Clearwater Beach.

The Traveler Waterfront Motel is located about a 5 minute walk from the beach, has clean rooms, and is within your price range. The Monaco Resort Clearwater Beach is located about the same distance, withing your price range, and clean. Most hotels within this price range do not have restaurants or a large pool area, but will do the job of a safe, clean place to stay while enjoying everything the beach has to offer. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance to eat at. Enjoy your stay at Clearwater Beach!

Resources:
Traveler: http://www.clearwater-beach-vacation...ont-motel.html
Monaco: http://www.clearwater-beach-vacation...ter-beach.html
JoeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Mama Mouse
DIS Veteran

Thank you both for the replies!

I just booked at Legacy Dunes. It looks perfect for what we need!