Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

How do you add Disney into your everyday life?

We are going to WDW in just under 3 months, and I want to be prepared for PDD (since last year's was extremely terrible). Basically this will be the start to our summer vacation so I will have a ton of time (as well as the drive home from
Florida). What have you done to add Disney into your everyday life?
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
disneyanney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
AVDisney
WDW Young Vet

I add Disney into my everyday life by listening to music from YouTube. My favorite is "Magic Kingdom entrance music loop" by DisneyParksMagic. It has all my favorite songs and you feel like you're in Disney. It's also a whole hour of listening to songs! I love it!
Animal Kindgom Lodge (2007)
Boardwalk (2009)
Polynesian (Jan. 2011)
Beach Club (June 2013)

My first trip to Disneyland/Grand Californian! (March 2014)

Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye...

AVDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: