Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

bell services - can anyone use them or they only for resort guests?

I am planning a surprise for my best friends' 65th birthday. We are heading to the world and will be there a few days before I am having her daughter fly in and meet up with us.

I don't want to pick the daughter up at the airport so I am planning on getting a town car service to take her from the airport to the hotel restaurant the we will be eating dinner at. By my calculations she should arrive at the restaurant about the time we are finishing up our meal. (if not I will have to find an excuse to stay at the lobby for awhile).

Can she drop her luggage off at bell services? and we pick it up when we head to our hotel?
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
GaSleepingBeautyFan
DIS Veteran

Sure You can leave her luggage at Bell Services even if you aren't staying there.

I did something similiar on a smaller scale when I ate at the California Grill. I wasn't staying at CR but wanted to wear a dress to dinner but then change into shorts for going to MK for the evening.

I wore the dress, put the outfit change in a backpack and dropped that off at Bell Services at Contemporary. Then I picked up the backpack after dinner, went into a rest room and changed and then carried the backpack around that evening in MK. It worked great.

The only issue I can think of is you would need to have a car when you are done at the restaurant because you cannot take luggage on a normal bus. Or you could use a taxi to your hotel if you didn't have a car.

Connie

WDW: 16 family trips, 10 solo trips - resorts stayed at: offisite(6) AoA, AKL(2), BWI, CR (2), WL (2), CBR, CSR, POFQ (3), POP (3), POR (6) ASMo, ASMu
DISNEYLAND: 1 family trip, 2 1 day trips chaperoning
US/IOA: 5 family trips
GaSleepingBeautyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much - I will have a car so that won't be a problem - now I have to get planning air arrival and resort dining timing. Thanks again
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: