Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #16
Mynamewastaken
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I went to Www.disneysmagicalexpress.com/us but I do not yet have a disney confirmation number. I will wait a few days and see if orbitz sends one. At least I know we still get ME!
Thanks for reply.

I did my sisters for her and on her Orbitz itinery there it has the hotel conformation number in a box on the left that says hotel info. I plugged that into the magical express thing and she is set...hth

Says the Name of the resort and then the ressie number and the resort address

Hotel
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort hotel details | map
Hotel confirmation number: WWWWW (changed it but this is where you will see the ressie number)
900 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
Phone: 407-

2003-POR
2011- Poly TPV
2012- POR/BWI
2015- AKLV/BWV
Mynamewastaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #17
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the heads-up everybody!

I cancelled my Passholder reservation with Disney and saved about $100.00 with the Orbitz Spring sale-that's a lot of Mickey Premiums!

Mynamewastaken-thanks for the DME info-I have never used Orbitz before and wasn't sure how to book DME.

For those of you who have used Orbitz before,will I receive a "Disney reservation #" at some point or will I use the Orbitz confirmation # when I check-in?Thanks.
WEDWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbobear
Does anyone know if we are able to have a dining plan with this offer? There was no option (that I saw) to add it to the reservation...
If the offer included dining then yes but if it was room only then no.

For those wondering about ME, go back to the resort info page you saw before you booked. The specific site to use is on that page.

As for online checkin, here is my experience udon hotels.com. I got my official Disney confirmation number from them, and used that number to link the reservation with my account. I did that after the time disney stared messing with their site so your mileage may vary on if it can be done or how. The thing is, after linking, it never showed the Disney number, but showed some other number instead. Pretty weird!

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
If the offer included dining then yes but if it was room only then no.

For those wondering about ME, go back to the resort info page you saw before you booked. The specific site to use is on that page.

As for online checkin, here is my experience udon hotels.com. I got my official Disney confirmation number from them, and used that number to link the reservation with my account. I did that after the time disney stared messing with their site so your mileage may vary on if it can be done or how. The thing is, after linking, it never showed the Disney number, but showed some other number instead. Pretty weird!
I just called ME directly. I was told to wait 3-7 days for ressie to populate and call back. Said they could look up by name then. Since my date is 4/3 that should be fine.
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
littlewitch34
DIS Veteran

Thank you to all in this thread! After getting the coupon code, I just saved $87 on my ressie for All Star Sports! I'm headed down for a job interview in Kissimmee (but am also taking two days to play in the parks!). I'm so excited. Thank you so much for the tips!
littlewitch34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #21
terrybsw
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for posting this! I was originally looking at a value resort and waiting on my TA. I booked thru Orbitz and was able to book at POR vs. a value resort and still saved $$. For POR, I saved over $300 from the Disney site.
terrybsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #22
bltman
Earning My Ears

I priced out some great deals this morning. Just went back on and the rates at most of the Disney resorts seem to have gone up by 20% to offset the discount (at least during my dates.
bltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #23
sunsetbeachgal
DIS Veteran

Wahoo...with the Orbitz 20% savings we were able to upgrade from Value to POFQ, which is where I had my heart on staying anyhow.

Family Reunion trip at Disney ASMu Nov. 7-13, 2010. It was perfect
March, 2012 Disney getaway at Coronado Springs for the adults only!
October, 2012 went to Disneyland..and I've never seen such crowds anywhere in my life!
June 15-22, 2013. Family trip to WDW at POFQ First WDW Summer trip..fantastic!
March, 2014. Universal Studios and cruise on Freedom of the Seas
January, 2015, Art of Animation
sunsetbeachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
LexiC123
on this, our spaceship earth
makes me want to jab candy canes into my ears

This is a pretty terrific deal. For the same price as a Swan/YC split stay, I can book a Garden View room at the BC, at a $500 savings over booking through Disney directly.

I love the Swan, but it's only available for 4 of the 6 nights I need. Since I'm not a fan of split stays, anyway, I think I'm going to switch my reservation and put down roots at the Beach Club for the week.

Thank you, OP, for sharing this information with us.
WDW: 6/72 offsite.....5/93 offsite.....10/94 OKW.....11/95 BC.....10/96 BWV.....10/97 BC.....3/98 CBR.....10/98 WL.....5/99 YC & GF.....8/99 DI (now SSR).....9/99 CR.....3/00 BC.....4/00 YC.....8/00 Poly.....4/01 BC.....7/01 YC.....8/02 BC.....9/09 Dolphin.....9/10 Swan.....10/11 Swan & Dolphin.....4/13 Swan & BC.....
12/14 Swan

DL: 3/71 offsite.....6/98 Pacific Hotel (now Paradise Pier).....12/00 Disneyland Hotel
LexiC123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #25
bltman
Earning My Ears

I am continuing to get 2 different sets of pricing through Orbitz. One set if I only insert 2 adults as occupancy and a more expensive price if I enter 2 adults and 2 children (with ages 3 and 7). I thought Disney does not charge extra for kids? I assume this is an Orbitz error.

Can I book as 2 adults through Orbitz and then inform Disney directly that there will also be 2 kids with the reservation?
bltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #26
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Did anyone get an email from orbitz with Disney 12 digit confirmation number yet? I booked at 8p on 3/2. I have read that with that we can add it on disney site " my experiences". Will wait until tomorrow then call orbitz.
Thanks!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #27
sunsetbeachgal
DIS Veteran

You can see the Disney confirmation numbers if you go into the reservation details and then as if you are printing it out...my Disney confirm. details show a 6 digit confirmation, combination of letters and numbers (and this is different from the Orbitz confirmation number).

Family Reunion trip at Disney ASMu Nov. 7-13, 2010. It was perfect
March, 2012 Disney getaway at Coronado Springs for the adults only!
October, 2012 went to Disneyland..and I've never seen such crowds anywhere in my life!
June 15-22, 2013. Family trip to WDW at POFQ First WDW Summer trip..fantastic!
March, 2014. Universal Studios and cruise on Freedom of the Seas
January, 2015, Art of Animation
sunsetbeachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #28
LikeSeriously
Mouseketeer

Just tried this and my Orbitz cost was more than through disney. Weird!
LikeSeriously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #29
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeachgal View Post
You can see the Disney confirmation numbers if you go into the reservation details and then as if you are printing it out...my Disney confirm. details show a 6 digit confirmation, combination of letters and numbers (and this is different from the Orbitz confirmation number).
I understand from other posts that works for ME but it does not work to add my ressie on disney
Old 03-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #30
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeSeriously View Post
Just tried this and my Orbitz cost was more than through disney. Weird!
I was able to find the same hotel I had booked with disney with orbits' spring sale and then added SPRING 20 and got both discounts. I went back and booked my 2 night stay at CBR and saved $56 more. I am doing 2 nights at CBR and Poly CL for 3 nights. Truly I saved 500 over my annual pass holder discount.

Make sure you find a room marked with spring sale then when booking add the SPRING20. Took a few tries for me to figure it out.

GOOD LUCK!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: