Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
BuzzandMickey
Earning My Ears

Forgot to add toddler to Sci Fi ADR

I forgot to add my toddler to my ADR for Sci Fi dinner. We should be a party of 7, but I made it for 6. I tried to change it, but there are no available times. I called and was told it should be fine, but was curious if anyone had had a similar issue there. I was hoping for a high chair or booster if they have them, but will sit him on my lap if needed. All of my other ressies are for the correct number of people, I'm not sure what happened for this one!
BuzzandMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
goofyintoronto
Proud foot flusher
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzandMickey View Post
I forgot to add my toddler to my ADR for Sci Fi dinner. We should be a party of 7, but I made it for 6. I tried to change it, but there are no available times. I called and was told it should be fine, but was curious if anyone had had a similar issue there. I was hoping for a high chair or booster if they have them, but will sit him on my lap if needed. All of my other ressies are for the correct number of people, I'm not sure what happened for this one!
There might be space for the tot. They dont take up a lot of room so it should be fine. if there are kids in your party, the tot could sit in between them. There's usually enough space, depending on the size of the kids (if theyre younger or older). I'd keep trying for another ADR thou. If anything, they could seat you at one of those tables (usually reserved for larger parties like yours). It still looks as thou youre in a car, but instead you'll be facing eachother like a regular table instead of facing the screen like youre in a car.

........."Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas".........

AUGUST "2013" DINING REVIEW / AUGUST "2012" DINING REVIEW

I've been BOO'ED by Forum Jumper!!!
goofyintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
jennylyn_b
Disney Fan for Life :)

They do have high chairs and they put them right next to the car seat you are siting on. Keep trying to change it and if not just let them know at check in.
jennylyn_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
olecow
Mouseketeer

You could just call and modify your existing reservation. Just add the toddler. No need to make a new ADR. We've added people to existing reservations and never had a problem.
olecow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: