DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
WDWLayla
Earning My Ears

Financing through Timeshare Store

Hey all...

Such a great forum here....loving it.

I've asked friends about financing options, for less than half the pricing, and they've recommended TSS lending. Any opinions or experiences? Should you have your loan in hand before you make an offer?

Thanks for your patience...I'm a newbie to this!
WDWLayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
ELMC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLayla View Post
Hey all...

I've asked friends about financing options, for less than half the pricing, and they've recommended TSS lending. Any opinions or experiences? Should you have your loan in hand before you make an offer?

I would go right to the source and ask the good folks at TTS. They're super helpful and will be able to walk you through the whole process. Good luck!
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
Discomom703
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLayla View Post
Hey all...

I'm very happy with my experience with TSS.. Bought 2 resale contracts with them.. 200 pt and a smaller 50pt contract. Went through 25 days and 21 days without any glitches.. However, I tried to contact Timeshare Lending.. ! Boo!

They are based in CA.. I emailed them; called them and took few days to get an email back.. All done in email.... i cant get hold of anyone in the middle of the day to ask specifics.... Some lady might own it.. and forwarded her business line to her cell phone and maybe she works from her house.. didn't sound very professional at all.. in the end, i paid cash for my 2 contracts and will not recommend them. get your own financing or pay cash if you can.. Try to research them if you have to.. but thats just me.. meanwhile I had no problems with TSS... and title company.. All emails and calls were returned the same day... i would get multiple emails to make sure i got all docs.. I am a newbie and happy/ satisfied DVC owner..!
Discomom703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
dbs1228
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMC View Post
I would go right to the source and ask the good folks at TTS. They're super helpful and will be able to walk you through the whole process. Good luck!
Totally agree go to the source - they are NOT pushing sales people! They were very patient, answered all my questions and i never felt any pressure dealing with them buying and selling!

dbs1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #5
magicaldisney
DIS Veteran

Could you clarify.....are you looking for opinions on Time Share Store (TSS) or Time Share Lending?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
Mary7116
Mouseketeer

Im dealing with Timeshare lending now. I've had no prob contacting by phone or email. However, their rates are high and added fees accumulate...similar to high rate credit card. Let you know more when closing is completed.
Mary7116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
WDWLayla
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicaldisney
Could you clarify.....are you looking for opinions on Time Share Store (TSS) or Time Share Lending?
I'm sorry, I meant timesharelending.net....
Old 03-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
cbnsoul
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

We used Timesharelending.net for our first contract. For the most part, they are easy to deal with. Questions often take a day or two to get answered. I don't recall any particualrly onerous fees and the interest rate was similar to what Disney was charging (in the 10% range in 2010). I think it is an individual, as a PP stated. (The address to send payments to is a "court" and I always dealt with the same person.)

All in all, I'd deal with them again.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #9
WDWLayla
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbnsoul View Post
We used Timesharelending.net for our first contract. For the most part, they are easy to deal with. Questions often take a day or two to get answered. I don't recall any particualrly onerous fees and the interest rate was similar to what Disney was charging (in the 10% range in 2010). I think it is an individual, as a PP stated. (The address to send payments to is a "court" and I always dealt with the same person.)

All in all, I'd deal with them again.

How long should one wait for a response? I've done the soft qualifier with no response.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: