Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #1246
pas130
DIS Veteran

Grandma Ginny!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Best wishes to your son and new daughter and law, glad the new mama is getting a nap...smart gal!!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 04-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #1247
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post

3 more days!!!
I'm going to dance with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Good Morning Friends!

I was up all night, waiting to hear...and the little one has arrived. Our son and daughter-in-law had a baby boy, 6lbs 6oz. Happy, happy day!
Hey .... I was up all night too .... finalizing my taxes!!!! Congrats on the grand baby .... they are the BEST!!!!
Register to remove

Old 04-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #1248
pas130
DIS Veteran

HUGE to all my bestest RC buddies...I am here..kinda..last week of my classes. Good news is I dropped to just one class next term (starts 4/29) and then one class at a time until September I have a 91 avg in one class and 89 in the other...pixie dust please....

As for summer...I can do my 4/4 YC/HRH CL split, or save $$ and do 7 nt. HRH CL throw a Seaworld day in..truth be told, I am not feelin disneyish

BUT I WILL be on the lookout for December airfare....I AM GOING on the Grannie trip to meet my mama and have some slushies with my BFF

I haven't changed YC...BUT I am super jazzed for HRH CL...So I will be kidnapping Janet and Sue one day and bring them to the darkside...insert evil laugh here...DS4 goes back to ENT next week for the final answer on surgery...

Old 04-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #1249
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
HUGE to all my bestest RC buddies...I am here..kinda..last week of my classes. Good news is I dropped to just one class next term (starts 4/29) and then one class at a time until September I have a 91 avg in one class and 89 in the other...pixie dust please....

As for summer...I can do my 4/4 YC/HRH CL split, or save $$ and do 7 nt. HRH CL throw a Seaworld day in..truth be told, I am not feelin disneyish

BUT I WILL be on the lookout for December airfare....I AM GOING on the Grannie trip to meet my mama and have some slushies with my BFF

I haven't changed YC...BUT I am super jazzed for HRH CL...So I will be kidnapping Janet and Sue one day and bring them to the darkside...insert evil laugh here...DS4 goes back to ENT next week for the final answer on surgery...
We were actually looking at Discovery Cove last night....the FL rate includes 14 consecutive days at Sea World and Aquatica, not sure what non FL rates are right now. I am thinking we may split our Dis trip in Feb, but I really love the idea of a full week at BLT. It's soo far away, I have no idea what I will end up doing.

Congrats on your grades!!! You are Wonder Woman!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 04-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #1250
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Congrats on your grades!!

So how come you're not feeling the Disney love this time around? Just curious. I won't judge. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 04-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #1251
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Hi everybody!
Congrats, Gwynne! enjpy spoiling that little bundle of joy!!
Old 04-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #1252
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
We were actually looking at Discovery Cove last night....the FL rate includes 14 consecutive days at Sea World and Aquatica, not sure what non FL rates are right now. I am thinking we may split our Dis trip in Feb, but I really love the idea of a full week at BLT. It's soo far away, I have no idea what I will end up doing.

Congrats on your grades!!! You are Wonder Woman!!!

was looking at the flex pass that I can get discounted and its unlimited SW and Aquatica (never been) US/IoA and Wet and Wild. I also saw Renaissance Orlando was $139/nt per room..and it looks amazing...TOO MANY CHOICES!!! I'm feeling Beachy...like Poly beachy today, but that's waaaaayyyy out of the budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Congrats on your grades!!

So how come you're not feeling the Disney love this time around? Just curious. I won't judge. ;-)
I don't know when I was knocked off the throne...my house is now a democracy...and it's all about Universal...WDW is boring to the kids..blah blah... so I guess I want everyone to be happy. Plus these darn vacation like you mean it commercials..they make me cry..like the WDW ones used to. A big point is the resort, we love the rides...but my spoiled kidlets don't like lines and would rather hand and swim at the resort. They love the pools. There is so much more to do at the darkside. They open the kids centers, serve frozen grapes, and well if the choice is club level or no club level...well there you go. And my choice for WDW is YC or GF..I LOVE GF!! But I am in the minority unfortunately. Maybe Bree ad I need a trip.....

Old 04-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #1253
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Another day in the world that makes no sense. My heart and prayers are with those in Boston today. Hug and kiss your loved ones!!!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #1254
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Another day in the world that makes no sense. My heart and prayers are with those in Boston today. Hug and kiss your loved ones!!!

All I can say is that this world really sucks.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #1255
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

Unbelievable. I was on my way to Newtown to watch my son play hs tennis, when I sat down checked in with fb... This is always a high alert week. There were sandy hook families at the finish line as VIPs. What a Patriots Day. Prayers for Boston
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
Old 04-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #1256
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal
Unbelievable. I was on my way to Newtown to watch my son play hs tennis, when I sat down checked in with fb... This is always a high alert week. There were sandy hook families at the finish line as VIPs. What a Patriots Day. Prayers for Boston
I can't believe it! A coworker ran the marathon today...hugs to all!!

Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #1257
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Quote:
I can't believe it! A coworker ran the marathon today...hugs to all!!
BIG hug to all of you and everyone impacted
Old 04-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #1258
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Sad day for Boston.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 04-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #1259
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK

BIG hug to all of you and everyone impacted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1
Sad day for Boston.
thinking of you Candace. Glad u checked in

Old 04-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #1260
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Thoughts and prayers with Boston, what I consider my "writing home," and home of many of my writer friends...such a world we live in today...makes me so very sad...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: