Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #736
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Just typed a whooooole long post and lost it all!!! quick recap/ not as detailed:

wanted to stop by and say hi to all my friends before heading to BC to see my Dad who is in critical condition at Abbotsford hospital....frantically packing and sorting things out as it is very impromptu and we decided to drive 13 hours from Alberta to BC through the Canadian Rockies, as flights where outrageous. DH is coming with me, i'll do his dressing changes on the road. DS Josh (20) and extra driver, and DS ANdrew 17 are coming too -- most likely our last family road trip, just wish it was under better circumstances! we will probably stop by the island too, (Victoria) to see Als parents as they where having health issues and haven't seen Allan since the accident. Pray for decent weather through the mountain passes! we'll be back home April 2 as Allan goes to see the surgeon on the 3rd to have his pins removed.
Thankful it's spring break, andrew won't miss any school at least!

some awesome news and a big bright spot of sun in my otherwise dreary month -- OUR Christine has agreed to be my roomie and join me on our DIVA trip next FEB 26-MAr2 in Disneyland!! we'll be jammin it up at the GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL! soooo happy to finally get to meet her and have a friendly face by my side for the girls trip! It will be awesome as our LINDA and her daughter Jessica will be there too!!! just like a little RCer meet! I am sooo excited and happy to be going and this will get me through the year for sure

back on April 3, will miss you all but will try to read and keep somewhat up to date :P
Safe travels my friend. I know you'll be busy but try to check in when you can so we'll all know you are okay.

Christine is coming on the Diva trip???? Yay!!! That will be so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Well, now I know why I haven't received my state refund. I'm being audited again. This is the third time!
What a pain in the you know what!!! I'd sure rather see my tax $$$ spent auditing a big corporation or some rich CEO than a single mom just trying to raise her kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post
It's not until October 27-November 2

My 180+10 starts April 30
I hope to be there at the same time!!! But maybe a little bit longer .....

Happy Sunday!!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #737
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Hey Guys!!!

DH's raise is automatic starting 3/24, and though the furlough thing is still up in the air, he has taken care of it by requesting and getting approved for active duty military days on each of the furlough days...so, even if the furlough goes through, we won't miss out on any money. So that's good.

I still hope that they (our gov't) just figures this all out, because it is so unfair to all of the hard workers, who might not have options like my DH. It's also not good for morale on his base, you know?

Anyway, it's Friday, I've got an hour and a half left of work, and then family game night tonight!
Although, I have a feeling DD8 is going to pick Monopoly...

Good thing I bought some beer!
I hope game night was a blast! Great for you and DH. It's definitely great to hear that you guys are making the best of this situation, and you're right. It makes me so mad that these politicians never go without pay despite the crap job they're doing, but these military personnel that sacrifice so much are just treated with no regard like they don't even matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hi RCers: Time to right THAT wrong of no Poly CL for Mom ... we are booked at Poly CL TPV in 3 weeks. Not long, just 2 nights. But we are looking forward to new rooms, Wishes from our patio or the lounge (I prefer to hear Wishes), a relaxed regiment of MK, DtD and Poly only, and hopefully still moderate temps for mom. Since her birthday falls in June and she can't take the heat , we've done her "birthday present" trip in April for the last few years and it has worked out quite well. She is such a spoiled Disney princess. I know she only wants Poly so she can LOVING GAZE at her favorite CR across the Seven Seas Lagoon.

I am thinking of all our furlough-affected RCers. Ugh to the waiting... and waiting... and waiting.
Hurray! Sounds like a fantastic trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post

Thanks y'all. It has kept me a big 'ol ball of stress. If I could transport us all to WDW tonight, I would buy everyone a spiced Dole Whip Float to thank y'all for all the support. Now I just have to wait for the DH to be finished working. His parents had errands to run today, so they had the DH in the office with the bil. To celebrate finally getting the money, I drove to the Cheesecake Factory and got us a to-go lunch of their chicken and shrimp gumbo and a slice of Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. For dinner, I'll have the left over, because let's face it, there is no way I can eat the entire gumbo in one sitting. I would need a second stomach for that. I did order or new luggage from Overstock and never saw a place to do express or quicker shipping. I didn't notice until after I completed the order that it won't get here until 3/29, and we should be in San Antonio by then. Oh well, at least we'll have it for our WDW trip. Who knows, maybe it'll come early.

ETA.....
I almost forgot....

OUR WDW TRIP IS 100% PAID OFF!!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Quote:
The DH and I just finished up with almost all the bookings for our San Antonio trip. We didn't get the one we wanted, but I think we got a good one that we'll be just as happy with. We were able to book the Grand Hyatt San Antonio (which is right by the mall), for $92 per night. In total, it's half the price of the room we were going to book over looking the Alamo. Right now, the room is paid for, Sea World tickets are paid for, and I just need to get the movie tickets bought. Then I will have everything paid for that I can pay for ahead of time.

Now Monday, I just have to get the oil changed in the minivan, get the tires and all the fluids check, it vacuum it out and get it washed (well I'll wait until the day of to get it washed). The boys still don't know we're going out of town. I'm keeping an eye on the San Antonio weather and the high is supposed to be in the low 80's, which looks like we'll still be in jeans. Now for this week to fly by!!
You totally deserve this super awesome trip. I can't wait to hear all the details of how much fun you had!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Only 4 more days and I'll be at my 7 month booking date!!!! I should be able to book the first week of my trip for F&W then wait a week for another 7 month window and book the rest of the trip!!!!

Now where should I stay?????

OKW: cheap points = longer stay ... love the boat to DTD, the music at the pool

AKV: my favorite pools of all the resort pools, animals, lobby, reasonable point cost

BWV or BCV: F&W so really hard to get ..... I did luck out and get 4 nights at BWV last year during F&W so you never know

VWL: it's just home!

Any ideas????
Hmmm I would probably try for BCV or BWV. Although, I do know how hard it is to get them dring F&W.

Quote:
Just typed a whooooole long post and lost it all!!! quick recap/ not as detailed:

wanted to stop by and say hi to all my friends before heading to BC to see my Dad who is in critical condition at Abbotsford hospital....frantically packing and sorting things out as it is very impromptu and we decided to drive 13 hours from Alberta to BC through the Canadian Rockies, as flights where outrageous. DH is coming with me, i'll do his dressing changes on the road. DS Josh (20) and extra driver, and DS ANdrew 17 are coming too -- most likely our last family road trip, just wish it was under better circumstances! we will probably stop by the island too, (Victoria) to see Als parents as they where having health issues and haven't seen Allan since the accident. Pray for decent weather through the mountain passes! we'll be back home April 2 as Allan goes to see the surgeon on the 3rd to have his pins removed.

some awesome news and a big bright spot of sun in my otherwise dreary month -- OUR Christine has agreed to be my roomie and join me on our DIVA trip next FEB 26-MAr2 in Disneyland!! we'll be jammin it up at the GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL! soooo happy to finally get to meet her and have a friendly face by my side for the girls trip! It will be awesome as our LINDA and her daughter Jessica will be there too!!! just like a little RCer meet! I am sooo excited and happy to be going and this will get me through the year for sure

back on April 3, will miss you all but will try to read and keep somewhat up to date :P

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Sorry Dani, that stinks. Just a headache.
A huge headache. I think it's ridiculous.

Quote:
I booked a normal garden view but requested either;

A newly done room, by October more of the long houses should be done.

Or a room with a balcony.

Or something in Tokelau
By October most buildings should be done.

Quote:
Safe travels my friend. I know you'll be busy but try to check in when you can so we'll all know you are okay.

Christine is coming on the Diva trip???? Yay!!! That will be so much fun!

What a pain in the you know what!!! I'd sure rather see my tax $$$ spent auditing a big corporation or some rich CEO than a single mom just trying to raise her kids!

I hope to be there at the same time!!! But maybe a little bit longer .....

Happy Sunday!!!!
I agree. They hound the little man. They're wasting more money by auditing me than they would have saved by cutting my refund. All I have to do is send them my W-2's and my proof of my child care costs.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #738
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Heading up to Tahoe this afternoon for a couple of days. In an effort to save money I stopped our internet service at the cabin! What in the world was I thinking????
Old 03-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #739
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Just wanted to post a little pic...we were at our little local mall this afternoon and the DD's just had to see the Easter Bunny! Who knew???

They are so pretty!! Love the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
So, I had to take DD6 to a birthday party today and while I was gone DH got busy doing this

He did such a good job!!!!!
He did do a great job!! At first I was on the Jedi Dad one, but I think it's just from playing too much SW:tOR. They get you conditioned in that game, that all red symbols are Sith and Jedi are blue.

Quote:
Well, now I know why I haven't received my state refund. I'm being audited again. This is the third time!
That stinks!! I hope we don't have to go through that now that the DH is self employed. I guess it makes it easier to prove his income since he gets a 1099 from his parents.

Quote:

I am so sorry to hear about your father. We'll keep him and your family in our prayers. Take care and drive safely.

Quote:

That is awesome news!! Sometimes it's news just like that that keeps us from going

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Well, they've only had since 2011 to plan for this and they just kept assuring everyone that it would be changed by the President or Congress...forward two years later...

You know, if we had that kind of record at our jobs we would have been fired by now. If our boss told us to have a report done, for instance, and it wasn't done when it needed to be, we would be fired. There would be no, have the boss wait for two years for the report to only still not have it and yet still have our jobs.

Quote:
DH practically forced me yesterday to book whatever I'd like for anytime in July. I froze since I've been putting off any decisions until furlough notification. He assured me that no matter what happens he's taking leave and worse case, we can always go without him. That would be a first (other than when he was deployed) so I guess I really have no excuse at all now to not book today. I narrowed down dates and resorts, but as always, I'm mildly resort conflicted and I don't know at this rather late date what rooms are still available with the military rate since I have to call to find out. If I don't book something today and put up a new ticker, I think DH will have a fit so off I go to planning
I like his thinking!! I hope you find a good deal.

Quote:
I love the River Walk and sipping a nice Margarita. I miss TX. You're going to have a great spring break!
I plan on having a huge one at Casa Rio. The DSs have already had Spring Break. This is just a 3 day weekend since we didn't use any bad weather days this year. Since San Antonio is only 4 1/2 hours away, we'll leave as soon as I get home from class Thursday night. Then we'll sleep in on Friday before getting up to eat lunch at Casa Rio and explore the Riverwalk and Alamo. Saturday is our Sea World day and we'll drive home on Sunday with a stop in New Braunfels for some German food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Katherine View Post
I'm going to start venting. Last year where 13 year old me planned the whole thing was fantastic! Poly club level my dream! After that Mom starts talking up going to St. John. I played along but I'm very persuasive. I get my way and we're going back to the mouse.

We have to take the whole family time. Which is Me, Mom, Dad and my brother Chris. We need a lot of space because Chris is like 15 and takes about have the room and then hits his head on the ceiling. We start talking about going into the final frontier, Disney Vacation Club. Not sharing but staying there. We decide on a 2 bedroom villa Congress Park Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. But Mom likes to weigh options.

Using Magical Vacations she adds to the running either Yacht Club or Grand Floridian. I choose GF because I like it better. It's prettier and has better rooms IN MY OPINION. Not a troll. But since I saw on Tikiman's facebook page the Poly Hawaii refurbishment we simply have to see what it looks like in person. So add Poly CL to the race!

But since DD is coming along we decide it might be fun to plan a surprise Split stay at Port Orleans and maybe deluxe Beach Club CL. After we through that into the game we decide maybe Poly CL instead of Beach Club! Now its one big race. I have no idea who is winning.

Final plan I hope: August 8-21 first 3 nights at Port Orleans Riverside then the rest at Poly CL.
Hopefully, you'll get the mix of resort you want.

Quote:
You totally deserve this super awesome trip. I can't wait to hear all the details of how much fun you had!
Thank you. I can't wait to go!! When it didn't look like the money would be here in time for us to go this next weekend, I asked the DH if he just wanted to move it to the beginning of June. Even after the money got here, I asked if he wanted to do that so it would be warm enough to go to the waterpark in Sea World. He didn't want to do that. He needs to get away from his parents for a few days. Living with them is hard enough on me, but he does that plus work for them. Plus he felt like that would put it too close to our September trip and he wanted to space the two trips out a bit. Which reminds me, I don't think we've told the inlaws that he needs the time off in September and the trip is 100% paid off.

Quote:
Heading up to Tahoe this afternoon for a couple of days. In an effort to save money I stopped our internet service at the cabin! What in the world was I thinking????
omg, that is craziness!! I can't go without internet. I just don't know how I did it, growing up without it. I know I spent a heck of a lot more time outside.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 03-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #740
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I booked a normal garden view but requested either;

A newly done room, by October more of the long houses should be done.

Or a room with a balcony.

Or something in Tokelau
If Tokelau is refurbed by then, that's what I'd request. Loved Tokelau. And all floors have balconies, or patio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Katherine View Post
I'm going to start venting. Last year where 13 year old me planned the whole thing was fantastic! Poly club level my dream! After that Mom starts talking up going to St. John. I played along but I'm very persuasive. I get my way and we're going back to the mouse.

We have to take the whole family time. Which is Me, Mom, Dad and my brother Chris. We need a lot of space because Chris is like 15 and takes about have the room and then hits his head on the ceiling. We start talking about going into the final frontier, Disney Vacation Club. Not sharing but staying there. We decide on a 2 bedroom villa Congress Park Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. But Mom likes to weigh options.

Using Magical Vacations she adds to the running either Yacht Club or Grand Floridian. I choose GF because I like it better. It's prettier and has better rooms IN MY OPINION. Not a troll. But since I saw on Tikiman's facebook page the Poly Hawaii refurbishment we simply have to see what it looks like in person. So add Poly CL to the race!

But since DD is coming along we decide it might be fun to plan a surprise Split stay at Port Orleans and maybe deluxe Beach Club CL. After we through that into the game we decide maybe Poly CL instead of Beach Club! Now its one big race. I have no idea who is winning.

Final plan I hope: August 8-21 first 3 nights at Port Orleans Riverside then the rest at Poly CL.
good luck with your plans!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #741
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Well, now that my August trip is all booked, I have been playing with airfares for our Jan 2014 trip. Found a really good one RT from Seattle for $318 incl tax. So I booked it, doesn't get better then that. And good flight times. Coming down on United with an hour layover in Houston, & non stop return on Alaska.

No idea yet which resort I'll be staying at yet! POR, pofq, WL, AKL, BC, YC all possibilities
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #742
pas130
DIS Veteran

Marie

sis and

JenAwesome pic!!!

KookSo CR in July

Sheila WOOHOO Poly Poly Poly

Magic KKC for Mom, I like it!!!!!

WookiePIF

to all the new friends...sorry, I have limited DIS time these days

Miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And................
Single digit dance!!!!!!!!!!!!
pop quiz...anyone know where I'm booked (no cheating kook and janet)......will I change....
Old 03-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #743
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Marie

sis and

JenAwesome pic!!!

KookSo CR in July

WookiePIF

And................
pop quiz...anyone know where I'm booked (no cheating kook and janet)......will I change....
Jeanette: Sooo close to your trip now! You need a break I bet. I am crunching numbers feverishly to get an idea of how much a 3 night mini trip for DH and I would cost the last week of August. I told him yesterday what I was thinking and he just said go ahead and plan. I don't think he believes in my plans anymore.....I have changed my mind too many times now.

Hope you are not working yourself too hard.

Happy Monday all!!

Jen

And just where are you booked? I thought it was the Honeymoon room at WL? Is that no more??? Do tell!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #744
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Marie

sis and

JenAwesome pic!!!

KookSo CR in July

WookiePIF

And................
Jeanette Your trip is getting so close

Yep I pulled the trigger and booked our Trip for November at the Poly! I am beyond excited

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 03-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #745
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Yep I pulled the trigger and booked our Trip for November at the Poly! I am beyond excited :cool1:
Yay Sheila! I am so excited and jealous , love the Poly!!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #746
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

sis I'm just hoping it goes quickly. They tend to drag their feet, especially when they know they still have to payout. I am thinking you are still at WL? Maybe you are going to have a GRAND weekend?

I am going nuts for this new client I picked up over the weekend. It's two friends and their children. One friend is over the moon excited, very receptive to anything I say. Always responds to emails and questions. The other friend? I emailed her for their info on Friday...still waiting for her response. Who doesn't get excited to go to Disney?!

We are 67 days out from our trip! I went to Target over the weekend and picked up another $400 in gift cards and only paid $375! Love that 5% discount!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #747
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

KookSo CR in July
Of course you'll change from CSR (if you didn't just now). I see GF in your future...

Twenty Poundaroonies is amazing, Jeanette. That's like a pound off for every change you've made to this trip

Yes, Atrium Club in July, well, DH doesn't think I'll keep it. Just hours after booking yesterday I was second guessing my choice. Tried to book BLT or GV Poly/CL, but they weren't available with our discount, so on my list were CR with and w/o CL and both were available. I figured you can't go wrong with CL, but then I remembered how unimpressed I was with their CL back in 2010. Then DH asked how I could go to WDW without staying at WL. Why did he have to ask me that? So then I wondered, too how I could do that and wondered if I should book a VWL one bedroom. I've posted my query to the WL thread and hopefully someone will help me, but I think they'd all be enablers

Thanks for checking in with us and I hope work and school are going well for you
Old 03-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #748
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Ok I need advice from y'all again. I thought our trip was paid off. It said so after I paid it on line, or so I thought. It still hasn't taken the money out of our bank and it now shows a balance. Should I call Disney and pay over the phone?

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 03-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #749
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jeanette: Sooo close to your trip now! You need a break I bet. I am crunching numbers feverishly to get an idea of how much a 3 night mini trip for DH and I would cost the last week of August. I told him yesterday what I was thinking and he just said go ahead and plan. I don't think he believes in my plans anymore.....I have changed my mind too many times

Hope you are not working yourself too hard.

And just where are you booked? I thought it was the Honeymoon room at WL? Is that no more??? Do tell!
I'm at CSR Business Class...again

DH is the same way with me..I hope you can do August!!! You and DH need some alone time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

Yep I pulled the trigger and booked our Trip for November at the Poly! I am beyond excited

Quote:
sis I'm just hoping it goes quickly. They tend to drag their feet, especially when they know they still have to payout. I am thinking you are still at WL? Maybe you are going to have a GRAND weekend?

I am going nuts for this new client I picked up over the weekend. It's two friends and their children. One friend is over the moon excited, very receptive to anything I say. Always responds to emails and questions. The other friend? I emailed her for their info on Friday...still waiting for her response. Who doesn't get excited to go to Disney?!
I don't know how you do the TA thing sis...especially with people who are undecided

Yay for67 days I DID look at the Grand..but we are going in August I can't do that to hubs
Quote:
Of course you'll change from CSR (if you didn't just now). I see GF in your future...

Twenty Poundaroonies is amazing, Jeanette. That's like a pound off for every change you've made to this trip

Yes, Atrium Club in July, well, DH doesn't think I'll keep it. Just hours after booking yesterday I was second guessing my choice. Tried to book BLT or GV Poly/CL, but they weren't available with our discount, so on my list were CR with and w/o CL and both were available. I figured you can't go wrong with CL, but then I remembered how unimpressed I was with their CL back in 2010. Then DH asked how I could go to WDW without staying at WL. Why did he have to ask me that? So then I wondered, too how I could do that and wondered if I should book a VWL one bedroom. I've posted my query to the WL thread and hopefully someone will help me, but I think they'd all be enablers

Thanks for checking in with us and I hope work and school are going well for you
Oh no!!! So CR vs. VWL..holding out possibly for Poly CL or a BLT opening All good good good. The CR CL rooms will be refurb..or is it only 14th floor...I've been off the boards too long. School I go a 60 on a paper...NOT HAPPY..which gives me a 80 in one class 94 in the other. The mean grade for the class on the paper was 70...says something for the Professor...just sayin. Trying to be positive about it. Had a minibreakdown Friday afternoon..I was sooooo tired. Worked pretty much 50 hrs straight No good. I was able to take off Saturday night at least Thinking of switching back to WL...but I'll probably save the $$ to pay off August

The eating well is great, except I've been cheating a little..but I haven't gained...just haven't lost anymore. All good..I've needed my occasional snack

Quote:
Ok I need advice from y'all again. I thought our trip was paid off. It said so after I paid it on line, or so I thought. It still hasn't taken the money out of our bank and it now shows a balance. Should I call Disney and pay over the phone?
Hmmm, I'd check with the bank first.You don't wanna be double charged
Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #750
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm at CSR Business Class...again

Thinking of switching back to WL...but I'll probably save the $$ to pay off August

The eating well is great, except I've been cheating a little..but I haven't gained...just haven't lost anymore. All good..I've needed my occasional snack

Hmmm, I'd check with the bank first.You don't wanna be double charged
Back at CSR? Lol. We'll see if it sticks this time! :-) aren't you going soon?

AND an August trip? I think I missed some things...

I need to get back to working out so I an lose this weight. I still have like 40 lbs to go to get to where I'd like to be for our August trip...10 lbs a month...possible? Hmm...

Snow day today for both kids. Even daycare was closed today. 17" we got - officially!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: