Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #46
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Any ideas when late summer discounts will come out? (Early August trip)

I just like seeing the fact that I'm not the only crazy RCer around when it comes to Disney!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 02-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #47
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Janet B - when are you staying at CSR?? You'll have to let us know how BC is!! And if it's really worth the extra cost...
Hi Koh1977 not me, Pas will be (or we think she will be )....I am curious too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Another delightful RC thread! We have Piglets Mommy, now we need to get Karin over here as well!

Thank you, Jeannette and Janet.

I haven't been around much lately and will not post often, but will try to keep up and read when possible. Love ya!
Hi Christine do come around as much as you can... know you are busy with the Princess You are an old timer on the RC thread...oh that didn't come out right... you have been with this thread for quite a while... better? Always will be grateful you invited me over.. love ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Ugh....taxes done for both of us now. Now we are paying.
Thoughts of downgrading.
Yikes, sorry Jen Taxes are the pits... we haven't even done ours yet..hope you won't have to change your trips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
The Disney website will be come the death of me. i start looking at stuff just because, then I start doing "Disney Math" and the next thing yu know, there is a trip booked.
well there is a lot of enablers here .... in January I booked 3 BB's (as you know)... and it was fun!! Don't know what going to happen with any of them!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #48
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Oops! Pas - when is your CSR trip?
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #49
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

How have I missed so much in one morning?!

to the newest RCers! We've got such a great group here, you're gonna feel right at home.

Marie:

Melissa: How's DD today?

Kookster: You've held onto the current reservation, yes?

Jeanette: CSR business class sounds very intawestink. Look forward to your review... that's if it doesn't change 10 times between now and then.

Jen: Whatever you guys decided, because it's going to Disney you guys are going to have a total ball.

MM: Doing the countdown dance with you...

Dani: What would that bring the total, after-cruise Disney time to?

Piglet's Mommy: Oh YEAH, we all know that Disney Math. Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Linda: From the last thread, your comment about your favorite resort is the one you happen to be in at the moment? Seriously made me We love our nomadic GG.

Christine & Sheila: Always so nice to see you around.

Ginny: Our resident gourmet! You switched to AKL, isn't that right? I thought I remembered reading that on the last thread. Have you stayed there before? I still desperately want to try both AKL and Sanaa.

Janet & Jeanette: You ladies flatter me. Thank you.

Where's the lovely I_Heart?

to Koh1977, Mamaprincess, Sue M and Lulu's Mom and anyone else I've missed!

~~--------------------~~

Off to pick up the kiddo in a bit. Tomorrow's a day off. We are going to thoroughly wreck the house, I know it.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #50
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Any ideas when late summer discounts will come out? (Early August trip)

I just like seeing the fact that I'm not the only crazy RCer around when it comes to Disney!
Checked mousesavers... last year GP discounts were released 4/2 covering stay dates of 6/15-8/14; for stay dates of 8/15-9/29 the GP discounts were released 5/1....

Quote:
Oops! Pas - when is your CSR trip?
sorry not Pas, but since I know (and must get post #2 up and running).. it is 4/3-4/5 .... a whirlwind trip...

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #51
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

I was surprised there were so few responses on the other thread, and then I realized there was a new one. All a girl does is take a 3 1/2 hour final exam and y'all get all chatty on me. I'll try and catch up as soon as I get registered for next semester.

As far as Disney goes, our dates are still 9/9-9/14 and we're sticking with the BC, since the DSs are stuck on SAB. JM said he would be willing to go to WDW as much as I wanted as long as he got to stay at any resort where he could use SAB. Still no tax return....stupid slow moving IRS.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #52
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi Christine do come around as much as you can... know you are busy with the Princess You are an old timer on the RC thread...oh that didn't come out right... you have been with this thread for quite a while... better? Always will be grateful you invited me over.. love ya!
I think you got it right the first time, Janet! Definitely an old timer around here...was actually on the very first thread waaay back when.

I am glad you came over for now you are one of the old timers as well. Love ya right back!

Old 02-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #53
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I was surprised there were so few responses on the other thread, and then I realized there was a new one. All a girl does is take a 3 1/2 hour final exam and y'all get all chatty on me. I'll try and catch up as soon as I get registered for next semester.

As far as Disney goes, our dates are still 9/9-9/14 and we're sticking with the BC, since the DSs are stuck on SAB. JM said he would be willing to go to WDW as much as I wanted as long as he got to stay at any resort where he could use SAB. Still no tax return....stupid slow moving IRS.
If you don't get it by tomorrow, good luck. Once the sequestration starts, those refunds are going to be even slower with the IRS working at reduced operating levels.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 02-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #54
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
... All a girl does is take a 3 1/2 hour final exam and y'all get all chatty on me. ...

When do you get the grade? All appendages crossed for ya.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #55
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
If you don't get it by tomorrow, good luck. Once the sequestration starts, those refunds are going to be even slower with the IRS working at reduced operating levels.
That is what I am worried about, but the DH thinks I'm "over worrying for no reason".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

When do you get the grade? All appendages crossed for ya.

Thank you It could take as long a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll know by next week though.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #56
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Four pages of a new thread already!

I'm just gonna go with a big HELLLLLOOOOO to all my RC friends to let you know I'm here and try again tomorrow.
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #57
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Not even going to try to catch up tonight

Hugs and love to all, old and new RC friends!

Having a minor set back from my surgery months ago and of course can't get into the surgeon until late next week of course they'll get me right in if it becomes an emergent situation. But not going to let a little pain and discomfort slow me down, going out with hubby and our friends tomorrow night for a long overdue evening out!

Will catch up tomorrow
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #58
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Not even going to try to catch up tonight

Hugs and love to all, old and new RC friends!

Having a minor set back from my surgery months ago and of course can't get into the surgeon until late next week of course they'll get me right in if it becomes an emergent situation. But not going to let a little pain and discomfort slow me down, going out with hubby and our friends tomorrow night for a long overdue evening out!

Will catch up tomorrow
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I know just what you mean about this blazing thread

You're very stoic about your set back, but I'm worried about you. We don't want a little thing turning into something bigger. Maybe you need a GF cooking break?! No disco dancing for you tomorrow, but have a fun night out!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #59
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Hear, Hear!!

Missout-It is a wonderful way to remember a lovely lady.

GG-Have a fabulous time!

Dani-Old habits do die hard. Too many choices, too little time!
We are such Poly addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
The Disney website will be come the death of me. i start looking at stuff just because, then I start doing "Disney Math" and the next thing yu know, there is a trip booked.

That would be awesome after the cruise. After all the pampering and service onboard, CL will be nice before you have to transition back to reality.

That stinks! It's all good though as long as you can still go.

Hi Christine!
We love the Hawaii building. I have to see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
How have I missed so much in one morning?!

to the newest RCers! We've got such a great group here, you're gonna feel right at home.

Marie:

Melissa: How's DD today?

Kookster: You've held onto the current reservation, yes?

Jeanette: CSR business class sounds very intawestink. Look forward to your review... that's if it doesn't change 10 times between now and then.

Jen: Whatever you guys decided, because it's going to Disney you guys are going to have a total ball.

MM: Doing the countdown dance with you...

Dani: What would that bring the total, after-cruise Disney time to?

Piglet's Mommy: Oh YEAH, we all know that Disney Math. Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Linda: From the last thread, your comment about your favorite resort is the one you happen to be in at the moment? Seriously made me We love our nomadic GG.

Christine & Sheila: Always so nice to see you around.

Ginny: Our resident gourmet! You switched to AKL, isn't that right? I thought I remembered reading that on the last thread. Have you stayed there before? I still desperately want to try both AKL and Sanaa.

Janet & Jeanette: You ladies flatter me. Thank you.

Where's the lovely I_Heart?

to Koh1977, Mamaprincess, Sue M and Lulu's Mom and anyone else I've missed!

~~--------------------~~

Off to pick up the kiddo in a bit. Tomorrow's a day off. We are going to thoroughly wreck the house, I know it.
Well it was going to be 5 nights post-cruise, but that just won't work because then I'd have to fly home on Halloween and I don't want to do that. So now it will be 6 nights post cruise.

Okay guys, so now I have my CLIA card and I'm pricing things out. Poly CL is $2057 and POR is only $740....and CR BLV is $1690! What to do, guys?!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #60
ready2vacation
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody! Glad to see everyone is still changing away!

We cancelled our fall trip to WL thinking we'd take an adults only trip this pasat month. We were all sick for six weeks (flu, stomach bugs, admitted to the hospital...drama!!) so we didn't visit in February. Now we're back on for October! Booked Beach Club Villas only to read icky reviews about the rooms, so immediately cancelled and rebooked at the Poly for 10/20-10/27.

Lord knows if we'll make it!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: