Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #316
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness!! I just read on FB that they have Dole whips with Rum at Epcot!!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 03-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #317
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse
Hey girls! As I'm sure you may have guessed my absence is related my DS6. I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I wanted to let you all know everything is ok.

I'm way too out of the loop to attempt a real catch up, but I caught a few tidbits I'd like to comment on

Jen - Re: your Cape May BF ressie, are you flying internationally? Because I thought I read somewhere ME is 4 hours early if you are. Not sure, but wanted to throw it out there just in case. Love the American Girls pic.

Wookie - Sorry your DS is having trouble. When my DS was getting bullied it was the same type of thing. Other kid was was smaller and DS said "I could lay him out, but then they'd probably blame me since I'm bigger." He was probably right. I hope the other kid knocks it off pronto.

pas - I'd love to see you guys stay at the GF in the fall!

babyberger - Got your PM. You are a doll.

Miss - I hope you are fairing well with that storm. Looked nasty!

--------

Now, I need some Disney planning help. I am working with an offsite vendor to do a surprise vow renewal for the April trip. We are doing a scavenger hunt through the MK that leads DH to the Wishing Well where we will have a private moment to recommit to each other.

Afterwards I booked an Illuminations Cruise. Anyone have opinions on this? Yay or Nay? I'm just not sure it's worth the cost, but I want to do something special. I though about having a cake and champagne delivered from Private Dining to have on board.

Whaddaya think?

Miss you all
That sounds SO sweet and special!! I would love to do a vow renewal at Disney sometime. We got engaged at Epcot at Alfredo's in Italy when it was still there. Our reception had a complete Disney theme as well. :-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #318
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Iheart: So glad you are back and everything is ok. I think what you are planning sounds so wonderful and magical! What a lucky DH!

Koh: Yes, the spiced Rum Dolewhip is on my list to try at the F&G festival!!

Wookie: I hope you post pics of your scarves....

Miss: I am so glad your DH is happy about the flights. It is so nice to have those nailed down, and then you can change dates NO more!! I am sure Miss M will be thrilled no matter where you are staying...

Pas: You do make AS Sports sound great! Someday we will get 2 rooms at a value, and will remember to check it out!

Well...no changes here. I am boring with a Capital B. I really wanted to tell the girls about our trip tonight. DH and I were the 'judges' in their Doll Fashion Show, and I would've just loved to spring it on them. DH nixed it though...and gave me the "All in good time my dear" line.

Waving hi to all.....hope everyone has had a good day. Only 15 days till Spring!!

Jen
Old 03-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #319
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Wookie - Sorry your DS is having trouble. When my DS was getting bullied it was the same type of thing. Other kid was was smaller and DS said "I could lay him out, but then they'd probably blame me since I'm bigger." He was probably right. I hope the other kid knocks it off pronto.
Luckily, the kid wasn't there today. I hope he does knock it off before Joey has to do something about it.

Quote:
Now, I need some Disney planning help. I am working with an offsite vendor to do a surprise vow renewal for the April trip. We are doing a scavenger hunt through the MK that leads DH to the Wishing Well where we will have a private moment to recommit to each other.

Afterwards I booked an Illuminations Cruise. Anyone have opinions on this? Yay or Nay? I'm just not sure it's worth the cost, but I want to do something special. I though about having a cake and champagne delivered from Private Dining to have on board.

Whaddaya think?

Miss you all
That is such a sweet idea!! I would love to do that one day, especially since we met at the MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Wookie: I hope you post pics of your scarves....
I will.

I am so excited ladies!!! I mean like I screamed so loud my DH thought I had broken something. Nathan Fillion is coming to Comic Con in May. I am like "I was just given a free Disney trip" excited!!

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 03-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #320
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone. I am popping in to say I am considering a quick 3 night trip with Lily. We both need a break from all the family drama and stress and I think some one on one time with her momma would be excellent for her right now. Pricing things out and looking at our options.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #321
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Hey everyone. I am popping in to say I am considering a quick 3 night trip with Lily. We both need a break from all the family drama and stress and I think some one on one time with her momma would be excellent for her right now. Pricing things out and looking at our options.
I hope y'all can make it work.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #322
letthewookiewin

My iddy biddy 4 pound baby just shaved for the first time. Ok, well he isn't 4 pounds anymore, more like almost 5'11", but he's still my baby. The coaches told him, if he wanted to participate in the Spring Session mini-football camp, getting ready for next season, he had to shave.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #323
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

Hellllllllllo Spring 2013!!!

Aunt Deena checking in!! I miss my little ladies so much!! Jeanette, please give them a hug from me!!

I went to Flower and Garden today!!! What a treat!! I'm totally loving the new booths in the World Showcase!! The new slushie in France was amazing, I loved the potato pancake over by Germany, and China had the most amazing candied strawberries!! We tried some other stuff, but I need to get my camera out to see what everything was. The slushies (yes multiple) fogged my memory

Not much else is new here. Keeping busy and playing in the parks! I hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #324
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Dani A princess trip sounds like the perfect mini get-a-way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post

Aunt Deena checking in!! I miss my little ladies so much!! Jeanette, please give them a hug from me!!

I went to Flower and Garden today!!! What a treat!! I'm totally loving the new booths in the World Showcase!! The new slushie in France was amazing, I loved the potato pancake over by Germany, and China had the most amazing candied strawberries!! We tried some other stuff, but I need to get my camera out to see what everything was. The slushies (yes multiple) fogged my memory

Not much else is new here. Keeping busy and playing in the parks! I hope everyone is doing well!!
Deena sitting here with the snow coming down, I know a few of us RC's are Very Very Jealous of you right now!

Can not wait for the pictures!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #325
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
That sounds SO sweet and special!! I would love to do a vow renewal at Disney sometime. We got engaged at Epcot at Alfredo's in Italy when it was still there. Our reception had a complete Disney theme as well. :-)
How fun!

Quote:
Iheart: So glad you are back and everything is ok. I think what you are planning sounds so wonderful and magical! What a lucky DH!

Well...no changes here. I am boring with a Capital B. I really wanted to tell the girls about our trip tonight. DH and I were the 'judges' in their Doll Fashion Show, and I would've just loved to spring it on them. DH nixed it though...and gave me the "All in good time my dear" line.

Waving hi to all.....hope everyone has had a good day. Only 15 days till Spring!!

Jen
DH is truly the more sentimental/emotional one of us, so I think he will be a puddle of tears. <in a manly way >

How did I miss that this is another surprise trip? How cool! I wonder if they make I'm going to Disney World shirts that would fit the American Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Luckily, the kid wasn't there today. I hope he does knock it off before Joey has to do something about it.

That is such a sweet idea!! I would love to do that one day, especially since we met at the MK.

I will.

I am so excited ladies!!! I mean like I screamed so loud my DH thought I had broken something. Nathan Fillion is coming to Comic Con in May. I am like "I was just given a free Disney trip" excited!!
Ok, I don't have a clue who that is but, WOOHOO anyway!!!!!!

Quote:
A mother/daughter trip sounds awesome! Good luck planning. I hope it works out!

Quote:
My iddy biddy 4 pound baby just shaved for the first time. Ok, well he isn't 4 pounds anymore, more like almost 5'11", but he's still my baby. The coaches told him, if he wanted to participate in the Spring Session mini-football camp, getting ready for next season, he had to shave.
They grow up too fast!!!!

Quote:

Can't wait to hear more! Sounds like you had a blast!

Hi Janet! DD is being a pain in the butt this morning. She's become very clingy the past few days (sensing tension in the house probably), so it's hard to get a moment to chat.

Waving to everyone else
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #326
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
I didn't realize they went out of Trenton until a few weeks ago, so have been meaning to keep an eye on them. Thanks for the reminder. Trenton is a bit of a pain for us to get to, but for the right price, it's worth it!
We are flying out of Allentown...but for the price and laid back atmosphere...well worth it!!

Quote:
Hey girls! As I'm sure you may have guessed my absence is related my DS6. I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I wanted to let you all know everything is ok.

pas - I'd love to see you guys stay at the GF in the fall!

Whaddaya think?

Miss you all
An illuminations cruise sounds amazing For the price...not sure. How about dropping the kids off at Sandcastle club and having a dinner at World Showcase maybe?

Just know many of us have "been there" so if you need to vent or some love..we are here! ALWAYS!

And GF is looking good today

Quote:
Pas: You do make AS Sports sound great! Someday we will get 2 rooms at a value, and will remember to check it out!
I'm excited!!! If only the pools were bigger for the kiddos

Quote:
Us too!!!

Quote:
I think it would be excellent for her Momma too, sis

Quote:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My iddy biddy 4 pound baby just shaved for the first time. FONT]
They are always our babies

Quote:

I will Deena, they are asking if you are visiting us in Summer. But of course! Bree said I LOVE DEENA, she yells everything

New slushies, eh????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Deena sitting here with the snow coming down, I know a few of us RC's are Very Very Jealous of you right now!
Sheila, where is this Spring Deena speaks of

Quote:
Hi Janet! DD is being a pain in the butt this morning. She's become very clingy the past few days (sensing tension in the house probably), so it's hard to get a moment to chat.
Janet is very understanding....she gets that a lot That goodness for texting or I'd never talk to anyone...
Old 03-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #327
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:

Whaddaya think?

Miss you all
That sounds Awesome! Have you looked at a Wishes cruise? Since you will be in MK, that might be easier.

I'd love to renew my vows on the beach at the Poly someday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Oh my goodness!! I just read on FB that they have Dole whips with Rum at Epcot!!
I have seen that all over FB too. I hope they have thm for F&W too. I Dole whips, and I dark rum too, soo.....
Quote:

I will.

You met at MK??? So cool!

on your excitement! That is so cool!
Quote:
That will be a fun trip. Nothing beats Mommy/daughter time!
Quote:

Sounds yummy!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #328
pas130
DIS Veteran

We are going to the GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is goes.......This is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My most perfectly perfect birthday trip....no more changes

And 26 days til F&G
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #329
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
We are going to the GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is goes.......This is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My most perfectly perfect birthday trip....no more changes

And 26 days til F&G
Yippie!!!

PS Deena had one too many slushies if she thinks Spring is here

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #330
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Yippie!!!

PS Deena had one too many slushies if she thinks Spring is here
She is a Florida resident now ...but yes perhaps the slushies and the Flowers got her all

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: