Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #2896
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hi RCers. Hope you all had nice weekends. This has been a busy month for me with lots of fun family obligations. I hope to be back on schedule and have time tocatch up with you all.

Well, due to our evolving employee situation at work, our usual Memorial Day cabin trip for DH and I turned into a spur-of the moment WDW trip to new territory for us... AKL!l Here's a quick review.

It was a crazy busy weekend at WDW with only 2 resorts even available for Sat/Sun nights: WL or AKL. Our idea was to spend a relaxing pool weekend with minimal park time, so we decided on AKL since it is so far from civilization and FINALLY worked perfectly with our plans. I was pretty excited to finally stay there. We already knew the resort and really like the decor. The gift shop/store is a nice size with a nice variety. The animals aren't so bad either! And Boma is my fave WDW restaurant, so there were a lot of pluses.

The only room type option available when I booked Friday was a Arusha view bunk bed room, so we took it. Upon arrival we were almost attacked by CMs who wanted our bunk bed room for a irate guest who was given a 1BR villa instead of bunk beds... and was furious. We didn't need the bunk beds, so we said "sure" and ended up with a CL room 4409 which was super convenient. The cost was basically the same, $3.00 more, and it was what we preferred anyway. It was on Zebra Trail with a wildlife view (??? maybe Arusha, too many names there). The CL lounge was pretty nice being up on the 6th floor overlooking the lobby. CL CMs kept everything stock constantly and did a great job despite fully-booked CL room crowds. It was busy up there!!! The actual offerings were ok, although I seem to remember offerings more to our liking at other CL lounges. We hung at the pool both days and I must say the weather was the most beautiful I can remember in FL at the end of May in 20 years. The AKL pool area is perfect for us with lots of shady spots for us skin-cancer types.

Now for the bad part. I was deathly sick all weekend. The CL CMs brought me ginger ale and were super nice. DH and I went to the Boardwalk one night and I had a chicken cashew salad at Big River Brewing Co and then we drove to see Wishes up close, but that's as wild as we got! Before leaving late yesterday afternoon, we popped over to AK only to go on Dinosaur and then we left! We were asleep by 10:30 pm each night and we barely made CL breakfast both mornings!! I suppose we both needed the sleep. DH has been stressed and working like a dog lately, too. We cancelled our Boma breakfast and our Artist Point (bummer!) ressies due to my illness, but I can say thankfully DH enjoyed the offerings at the Mara food court. I had no appetite and only had a bite of the stew... Yum. And I had a square of chicken flatbread pizza... That was ok too. He also like the carved sandwiches, turkey one day and ham the next.

Since I was kind of out of commission, I spent more time than usual sitting around and observing. Sadly there were issues both at the AKL resort and at the AK park which were decidedly un-magical. :-( Yep, I know it was crazy busy but this isn't WDWs first rodeo. The management and supervisors were efficient but the first-line CMs seem to be thrown to the wolves with insufficient training. Hopefully not a cost-saving trend. Example: after graciously giving up our room, no one could figure out how to assign us a different room. It took many, many, many hours with us schlepping our luggage to the pool, but it all worked out in the end. Will I stay again at AKL anytime soon? Probably not as it still feels so inconvenient to me for a full-scale WDW trip... but maybe next time we need a relaxing pool weekend trip. But I did cross another resort off my list, and I am very glad and grateful I got to try out AKL. :-)
Old 05-28-2013, 10:27 PM   #2897
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Hi everyone! I have been super busy getting ready for our trip, and Saturday a dear friend passed away. He was a wonderful, shining star. A true angel on earth. He was 32, and it was a miracle he lived that long. He was born with Down's syndrome and his mother did not want him so this wonderful woman took him in. She also took in 3 other Down's boys. Damian had over 20 open heart surgeries and countless pacemakers. It NEVER stopped him (her! he would kill me if he heard me say him) from being a true DIVA! (Damian was a princess stuck in a prince's body ) One of my favorite trips to Disney was with his family. He was so full of love and life, and the world just will not be the same without him. I know he is at peace now, but I will miss him terribly. I am so thankful for all he has taught me.

I am really down to the wire with getting ready to go. Yesterday I did all the laundry. Today I worked so I got nothing done. Tomorrow I am off, but I have a doctor's appointment in the AM, then I will come home and pack all day. Lily's godfather is sleeping over to give me a hand with keeping an eye on her. At night I have to go to the wake, and find time for a pedicure sometime in there. Thursday I work until 7:30, then I have to go Target to get my Disney gift cards with a sweet 14.5% discount, then home to pack last minute crap and go to BED because we leave for the airport at 5:15!!! I am SO ready to be in Disney already.
Disneydreamin247: My condolences on the loss of your Damien. In one short paragraph you summed up the shining star quality Damien shone on you. May you remember all that SHE taught you about life and unconditional love. Have a great trip and enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #2898
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the AKL mini review!! Sorry you weren't feeling well all weekend and hopefully you're better now!! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 05-29-2013, 05:08 AM   #2899
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
boy i think i need to maybe take some time off here. I know I do it to myself, but either I am seriously annoying to people or just come off all wrong in my posts. My thick skin isn't so thick tonight.
jenny I understand what you mean it seems like one DISer will say a negative comment and the ret of the gang chimes in.......The DIS has it's own type of bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Oh no! What now??? I spent all day yesterday being attacked on a thread because I questioned why the OP was asking the Dis if the First Aid place had tweezers...when she was at the park..... I essentially asked why not go to first aid and ask, instead of posting on the Dis. I was told that this was rude.

There were alot of other posts that were very rude but a mod came on and deleted theirs, but not mine, so obviously I didn't cross the proverbial line...but I wasn't rude...just questioning the obvious....
MM Common sense? whatever were you thinking? Seems logical to me that one should just head over and find out first hand to me too, but then what do I know?

Quote:
Hi everyone! I have been super busy getting ready for our trip, and Saturday a dear friend passed away. He was a wonderful, shining star. A true angel on earth. He was 32, and it was a miracle he lived that long. He was born with Down's syndrome and his mother did not want him so this wonderful woman took him in. She also took in 3 other Down's boys. Damian had over 20 open heart surgeries and countless pacemakers. It NEVER stopped him (her! he would kill me if he heard me say him) from being a true DIVA! (Damian was a princess stuck in a prince's body ) One of my favorite trips to Disney was with his family. He was so full of love and life, and the world just will not be the same without him. I know he is at peace now, but I will miss him terribly. I am so thankful for all he has taught me.

I am really down to the wire with getting ready to go. Yesterday I did all the laundry. Today I worked so I got nothing done. Tomorrow I am off, but I have a doctor's appointment in the AM, then I will come home and pack all day. Lily's godfather is sleeping over to give me a hand with keeping an eye on her. At night I have to go to the wake, and find time for a pedicure sometime in there. Thursday I work until 7:30, then I have to go Target to get my Disney gift cards with a sweet 14.5% discount, then home to pack last minute crap and go to BED because we leave for the airport at 5:15!!! I am SO ready to be in Disney already.
Dani So sorry to hear of your loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Bummed...tried yet again for a BoG cancellation...online at the same time and was continuously hitting find a table. No such luck after a half an hour! What the heck??

Krystal Sending I hopes you snag the BOG ADR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hi RCers. Hope you all had nice weekends. This has been a busy month for me with lots of fun family obligations. I hope to be back on schedule and have time tocatch up with you all.

Well, due to our evolving employee situation at work, our usual Memorial Day cabin trip for DH and I turned into a spur-of the moment WDW trip to new territory for us... AKL!l Here's a quick review.

It was a crazy busy weekend at WDW with only 2 resorts even available for Sat/Sun nights: WL or AKL. Our idea was to spend a relaxing pool weekend with minimal park time, so we decided on AKL since it is so far from civilization and FINALLY worked perfectly with our plans. I was pretty excited to finally stay there. We already knew the resort and really like the decor. The gift shop/store is a nice size with a nice variety. The animals aren't so bad either! And Boma is my fave WDW restaurant, so there were a lot of pluses.

The only room type option available when I booked Friday was a Arusha view bunk bed room, so we took it. Upon arrival we were almost attacked by CMs who wanted our bunk bed room for a irate guest who was given a 1BR villa instead of bunk beds... and was furious. We didn't need the bunk beds, so we said "sure" and ended up with a CL room 4409 which was super convenient. The cost was basically the same, $3.00 more, and it was what we preferred anyway. It was on Zebra Trail with a wildlife view (??? maybe Arusha, too many names there). The CL lounge was pretty nice being up on the 6th floor overlooking the lobby. CL CMs kept everything stock constantly and did a great job despite fully-booked CL room crowds. It was busy up there!!! The actual offerings were ok, although I seem to remember offerings more to our liking at other CL lounges. We hung at the pool both days and I must say the weather was the most beautiful I can remember in FL at the end of May in 20 years. The AKL pool area is perfect for us with lots of shady spots for us skin-cancer types.

Now for the bad part. I was deathly sick all weekend. The CL CMs brought me ginger ale and were super nice. DH and I went to the Boardwalk one night and I had a chicken cashew salad at Big River Brewing Co and then we drove to see Wishes up close, but that's as wild as we got! Before leaving late yesterday afternoon, we popped over to AK only to go on Dinosaur and then we left! We were asleep by 10:30 pm each night and we barely made CL breakfast both mornings!! I suppose we both needed the sleep. DH has been stressed and working like a dog lately, too. We cancelled our Boma breakfast and our Artist Point (bummer!) ressies due to my illness, but I can say thankfully DH enjoyed the offerings at the Mara food court. I had no appetite and only had a bite of the stew... Yum. And I had a square of chicken flatbread pizza... That was ok too. He also like the carved sandwiches, turkey one day and ham the next.

Since I was kind of out of commission, I spent more time than usual sitting around and observing. Sadly there were issues both at the AKL resort and at the AK park which were decidedly un-magical. :-( Yep, I know it was crazy busy but this isn't WDWs first rodeo. The management and supervisors were efficient but the first-line CMs seem to be thrown to the wolves with insufficient training. Hopefully not a cost-saving trend. Example: after graciously giving up our room, no one could figure out how to assign us a different room. It took many, many, many hours with us schlepping our luggage to the pool, but it all worked out in the end. Will I stay again at AKL anytime soon? Probably not as it still feels so inconvenient to me for a full-scale WDW trip... but maybe next time we need a relaxing pool weekend trip. But I did cross another resort off my list, and I am very glad and grateful I got to try out AKL. :-)
MAGIC Congrtes on checking off AKL from your list of resorts. I want to stay there again and show AKL off to Bob (I stayed with a friend) but since it is out of the way with only bus service want to do like you mainly a resort/pool trip with AK thrown in. Love Boma too!

I am starting to stress over my Poly trip in November. Tikiman is saying SOA may end Oct 1 due to the start of DVC construction. That could mean my dream of staying in the Fiji Longhouse on the Luau Cove side might be a nightmare ? Was still debating about booking SOA on our cabana day instead of going to a park, thus having an all Poly Day but now if the show is stopping? Ugh

Oh and they are saying we might have bad storms today again with high winds and hail After last weeks microburst I am on edge.

BBL off to get my second cup if coffee

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 05-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #2900
Nixie
DIS Veteran

I think I have found the place for my craziness! Not only am I a resort changer, but I am a date changer too! We are currently booked at POR form Sept 22 - 28th. I have been tossing around the idea of a late October stay somewhere.... I even went as far as booking all the dining for October and then canceling my Sept dining ressies...... Thankfully, I was able to get them all back the next day..... I don't know what my problem is LOL. I am still waffling on Sept. If free dining comes out for October, I might have to make some hard decisions. I am waffling on POR as well. I REALLY want to stay at the Beach Club (or heck even the Poly if I am allowed to dream ), but I just can't justify the huge price increase for just a place to sleep... This will be the last Disney trip where we can all fit into one room unless we go a villa. I really think the pool would be a hit for the kiddos at the Beach Club, but is it worth a $1000 upcharge..... I dunno....

Old 05-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #2901
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If there are GW rooms available, snag them! You can always change later!
I did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
I agree ! Dial Now!
Yep did it....that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yesterday, if ya know what I mean.....

Quote:
We're such enablers!
Wouldn't change my RC family at all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
[B]Hey Pas, if you're thinking GF sounds great, you might want to go ahead and reserve it!
I was VERY close to booking RPC Ginny

Quote:
I think the longer break in between trips will make my girls more appreciative of it....yeah, I am having some major mommy guilt. I think my kids are spoiled. And it's our fault. These girls want for nothing, have everything, and I don't think they know how lucky they are..
Our kids will probably never know how good they REALLY have it....have you thought about volunteering at a shelter with the girls. Just a few hrs here and there....or bringing them to read to nursing home residents. It's makes for nice family time, and it's separate from Girl scouts, things like that...

Quote:
I think we cannot expect them to 'get it' as an adult would. I truly didn't appreciate everything my parents did for me until I had my own kids. Now everyday I appreciate what they did. Every small vacation (they had no money when we were little), every trip to the beach, now I know what it takes to get to take those trips.
Well put Jen...and it's SO true. Ireally never went on vacation, so I KNOW I overdo it. Kate cried lastnight all I do is plan vacation...so it's time for ME to take it down a notch

Quote:
I completely understand...DS is becoming a spoiled brat. He's 6 and finishing up kindergarten...some days he's so sweet and plays with his little sister without even being asked or anything. Then other days, he will hardly lift a finger even when asked multiple times to help clean up or put something away. And our last trip was so full of whining I was ready to say no to Disney. He complained about being hot and his feet hurt and he wanted some toy, etc. 10 minutes after we'd just bought something else, etc. it was madness! It was also the first time we'd gone with his sister so of course she was in the stroller and he walked. He just didn't seem at all appreciative. Not sure how to get that back though...
They all have their own personality. I've been fortunate...my kids tend to act up one at a time..the downside...someone is ALWAYS acting up

Quote:
It's so tough. I love our kids soooo much. Overall, they are really good kids. They both do awesome in school, are polite to others, etc...but, it's hard for me to explain it but they always want something...for instance, DH and I could spend hours playing with them outside and then we come inside to "rest" and the kids are hounding us to play games with them, or do this, or do that. I know that sounds terrible and that we should be happy they want to do stuff with us, but it's like enough is never enough.

We don't get them alot of material things. For the most part, if we are in the store and they ask for something, we say no and they are fine with that.

My DD6 is a little firecracker, and just sometimes does things only the way she wants. Like, if we ask her to clean off her table, sometimes she does it, but sometimes she won't and she will have a fit about it if we push the issue. Also, she is one of those who will meltdown if she doesn't get her way, which is just so annoying because she really gets just about everything she wants. Hearing "no" every once in awhile is not going to kill her!

Am I wrong in thinking that this behavior is them being spoiled or that they are just "kids being kids"?
Nope it's normal Candace....or my kids are spoiled too

Quote:
I honestly do believe it is the age. You know yourself your children are good kids. DD7 just had her birthday, and she really did act the same way at Disney.
It is the age..plus some kids ARE spoiled...IMO I don't think my kids are THAT bad...

Quote:
CL is soooo convenient and so much for DH and I as for the kids...and darn it, we have earned it!

Quote:
I'm sure you (and the rest of us) are not going to ruin them for life. :-) It's Disney. :-) *hugs* I think a lot does have to do with the age...

Quote:
Pas-Happy birthday to your DD!
Thanks Ginny!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Jumping in to weigh in on the spoiling factor. I don't think either of you (or any of the lovely ladies on this thread) have anything to worry about.

I grew up pretty poor. One time we borrowed a friend's pop-up camper for a weekend camping trip. That was the extent of my traveling until I moved out on my own. I am the spoiled multiple deluxe CL trips per year girl.

Although I will say I am not spoiled or entitled in any way other than vacationing. I don't do shoes or purses. No clothes shopping except off-season clearance or... the THRIFT STORE I don't do makeup or mani/pedis. Really, vacationing is my only guilty pleasure so I don't think it's so bad.
Same here...and my DH kinda agrees....

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Speaking of DDs... Happy Birthday to your DD pas!
Thanks!!!!!

And my plans (as of 1128am)Poly GV CL 4 nights...3night Portofino Suite..5 nights Myrtle Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
The happiest of birthdays to our Princess Kate!!
Thanks BFF
Quote:
boy i think i need to maybe take some time off here. I know I do it to myself, but either I am seriously annoying to people or just come off all wrong in my posts. My thick skin isn't so thick tonight.
Uh oh

Quote:
Hang in there. It isn't you, just a rough playground. Sending hugs your way
Agreed

Quote:

Sis I am SO sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
SO sorry you were sick and it was so insane. AKL is a great resort only trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
I think I have found the place for my craziness! Not only am I a resort changer, but I am a date changer too! We are currently booked at POR form Sept 22 - 28th. I have been tossing around the idea of a late October stay somewhere.... I even went as far as booking all the dining for October and then canceling my Sept dining ressies...... Thankfully, I was able to get them all back the next day..... I don't know what my problem is LOL. I am still waffling on Sept. If free dining comes out for October, I might have to make some hard decisions. I am waffling on POR as well. I REALLY want to stay at the Beach Club (or heck even the Poly if I am allowed to dream ), but I just can't justify the huge price increase for just a place to sleep... This will be the last Disney trip where we can all fit into one room unless we go a villa. I really think the pool would be a hit for the kiddos at the Beach Club, but is it worth a $1000 upcharge..... I dunno....
It may be a great time to try BC...food and wine...walk to Epcot..if you can swing it, itmay be worth it! BEFORE you're a Disney family of 6!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #2902
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

What would my RC friends pick for me???

So, if I were leaving it up to you guys....what CL would you want my family to try next April? I am at a loss, so knowing where we have stayed and what we like, what would you chose for us next???

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 05-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #2903
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So, if I were leaving it up to you guys....what CL would you want my family to try next April? I am at a loss, so knowing where we have stayed and what we like, what would you chose for us next???
Hi MM-I still think you guys should split stay. Maybe a Poly/WL CL split? It really is like two vacations in one, and you don't have to just decide on one resort. More restaurants, more pools, well, you get the idea. We usually do one resort for several days, and the other for longer.

TY Kook!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #2904
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1
I think cl wise...your family would love gf...BUT rumor has it they are next for a soft refurb...soooo CR

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #2905
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Heya chicas... for all of ya.

I'm busy doing laundry and asking silly questions on the Restaurants board.

Dani: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. How's the packing going?

MM: Ooooh YEAH! I love Ginny's idea. Poly then WL?

~~-----------------------~~

I'm slowly transferring things into the top secret packing room. It's so top secret that I leave the door open. She hasn't caught on yet. Although she did ask if she could sit in one of the suitcases this morning.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #2906
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Loving the suggestions!

In the meantime, I just booked a few nights the week of fourth of July at Point Sebago resort in Casco, Maine!!!

It will be our first time at this resort, and I am looking forward to some good old fashioned family fun!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 05-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #2907
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Heya chicas... for all of ya.

I'm busy doing laundry and asking silly questions on the Restaurants board.

Dani: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. How's the packing going?

MM: Ooooh YEAH! I love Ginny's idea. Poly then WL?

~~-----------------------~~

I'm slowly transferring things into the top secret packing room. It's so top secret that I leave the door open. She hasn't caught on yet. Although she did ask if she could sit in one of the suitcases this morning.
Is there a Secret squirrel hideout at your place? Getting ready for a trip is always fun!
Hey Miss, did you have some big storms last night? We had a tornado warning here, turned out to be nothing, but the apps on my phone were going crazy. Between the warning apps and the radar, it's not so bad to have to go to the basement. At least I can tell when most of the storm has passed. Back in the old days when I was a kid in Kansas, we were sitting in the dark...wondering. Now I can keep track of the storm and DIS at the same time.

TY Kook!
Old 05-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #2908
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Doing a Happy Dance

Our return flight that I paid $251 ea for dropped by $25 so I now have. $50 credit for our next trips airfare!

MM since you have stayed WL and YC CL I think you can only go up....has to be one of the monorail resorts in April! My pick is GF due to the DVC construction that will be going on at the Poly.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 05-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #2909
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Lily and I just returned from getting our pedicures!!! We are mostly packed. We just need to pack last minute things like hairbrushes and such.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #2910
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is there a Secret squirrel hideout at your place? Getting ready for a trip is always fun!
Hey Miss, did you have some big storms last night? We had a tornado warning here, turned out to be nothing, but the apps on my phone were going crazy. Between the warning apps and the radar, it's not so bad to have to go to the basement. At least I can tell when most of the storm has passed. Back in the old days when I was a kid in Kansas, we were sitting in the dark...wondering. Now I can keep track of the storm and DIS at the same time.
Yeah! Started getting dark and had some strong thunderstorms right around the time we put Miss M to bed (good timing, eh? ). Our phones went crazy too -- though ours was for a flash flood warning. We've been having all the rain we've missed since last summer in the past week, I think. Too true about going to the basement. When you can watch the radar, it's not bad waiting until it blows over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Our return flight that I paid $251 ea for dropped by $25 so I now have. $50 credit for our next trips airfare!
Sweet! Saving money toward your next Disney flight?

Quote:
Lily and I just returned from getting our pedicures!!! We are mostly packed. We just need to pack last minute things like hairbrushes and such.
She's so flippin' CUTE!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: