Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #2491
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Jen ~ Safe travels today and have an amazing time!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 05-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #2492
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Well one day, one of us has to win the lottery and then we can give the hugs in person at the RC compound.
Who has a dollar and a dream??????I am SO ready! Could you imagine our breakfast table, WHAT FUN!!!

oooo, ooooo, **raises hand and jumps up and down** is it a Disney one? I bet it is.
First change was to Poly....and then KKC!!! GV CL! We deserve it, and if Kookster checks in 7/25...we may be waiting for her !!!! So I busted the budget again, but it's totally doable!!!

As for motion sickness, ToT should be okay. Star tours is a little different..I don't like "spinning ride" like Teacups and stuff. Star Tours had me a little green. Not too bad...how about preggie pops (hard candy ginger I think) no adverse effects I don't think...whether they help, IDK my GF swore by them

Ooooooooo CHOCOLATE

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #2493
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
First change was to Poly....and then KKC!!! GV CL! We deserve it, and if Kookster checks in 7/25...we may be waiting for her !!!! So I busted the budget again, but it's totally doable!!!
I think the dinner table would be the most interesting. I bet between all of us, we could keep a winery in business.

Sounds like a great change. One day, I would love to stay at the Poly.

Quote:
As for motion sickness, ToT should be okay. Star tours is a little different..I don't like "spinning ride" like Teacups and stuff. Star Tours had me a little green. Not too bad...how about preggie pops (hard candy ginger I think) no adverse effects I don't think...whether they help, IDK my GF swore by them
I hadn't heard of preggie pop. I'll look into them. I would love to be able to ride the Teacups, but I know they will make me sick. Maybe if everything I am trying works on my DHS day, I'll give it a try on the Teacups. I just don't know if the DH would fit on the Teacups, but then maybe he wouldn't want to. He wears a 6XL t-shirt.

Quote:
Ooooooooo CHOCOLATE
Is the chocolate for motion sickness? or are you having a Dug squirrel moment?

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 05-15-2013, 08:13 AM   #2494
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think the dinner table would be the most interesting. I bet between all of us, we could keep a winery in business.

Sounds like a great change. One day, I would love to stay at the Poly.

I hadn't heard of preggie pop. I'll look into them. I would love to be able to ride the Teacups, but I know they will make me sick. Maybe if everything I am trying works on my DHS day, I'll give it a try on the Teacups. I just don't know if the DH would fit on the Teacups, but then maybe he wouldn't want to. He wears a 6XL t-shirt.

Is the chocolate for motion sickness? or are you having a Dug squirrel moment?
total squirrel moment, you mentioned white chocolate M&Ms ...now I want some (add in PMS too)

DH takes kiddos on Teacups and HRH and I hit the ice cream place (is that still there )

The compound should be large enough for us to make our own wine....me thinks we would be totally self sufficient.

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 05-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #2495
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
First change was to Poly....and then KKC!!!
Good for you pas130! Home sweet home!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #2496
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hi RCers. I am back from parents 50th anniversary party. It was a total surprise and it went very well. Now I am turning and burning off to Chicago for wedding hoopla. When I get back I will have lots to catch up on with my favorite ch-ch-ch-changing peeps.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #2497
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
total squirrel moment, you mentioned white chocolate M&Ms ...now I want some (add in PMS too)
You too? I think my "grumpy time" (what my DSs call it) cravings have been made worse this month, because I didn't have one last month.

Quote:
DH takes kiddos on Teacups and HRH and I hit the ice cream place (is that still there )
I'm just going to play it by ear. There is a ride like the Teacups at our local Six Flags, and the DSs loved it. I would really love to be able to take them on the Teacups at WDW.

Quote:
The compound should be large enough for us to make our own wine....me thinks we would be totally self sufficient.
oooo, and maybe the wine would be good enough to sell to WDW in exchange for APs, resort stays, and DDPs instead of money.

Well I get to doggy sit this weekend!! My sister is such a goober. When she asked me if this coming weekend was ok, I said it was ok as long as she was ok with me doing it and going to the Con. She asked my mom if my mom and dad could come down and watch the dogs while we were at the Con. My mom was like, "aren't the dogs left alone while y'all are at work? How is that any different than Kim and David going to the convention." With a straight face my sister said, "Well that's during the week. They are not used to that on the weekend."

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 05-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #2498
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Actually we do have Solo cups in the kitchen, but I think the mil bought black and not red this time.
But the song goes..."red solo cup..." Not black! Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 05-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #2499
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Now back to some ch ch changes...who wants to guess the pas family resortvof the day??
Hehehe...I love changes!! :-) do tell!

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 05-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #2500
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hi RCers. I am back from parents 50th anniversary party. It was a total surprise and it went very well. Now I am turning and burning off to Chicago for wedding hoopla. When I get back I will have lots to catch up on with my favorite ch-ch-ch-changing peeps.
Happy 50th to your parents!! If the DH and I live to see ours, we will be celebrating it at WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
But the song goes..."red solo cup..." Not black! Lol

True, but then if I have a red one in my hand, the song will be stuck in my head the entire time. I don't have the same problem with the black ones.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #2501
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Ooooooooo CHOCOLATE
jeanette I totally approve of the change back to the Poly and the addition of CL is super!

Wookie What is this about white chocolate mm's? I love white chocolate, not suppose to eat it but a couple won't hurt right. Gone are the days where I would eat a whole bag of PB mm's

Quote:
MAGIC Have a safe trip to Chicago and a good time at the wedding!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 05-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #2502
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Ooooooooo CHOCOLATE
Yeah for the Poly!! Small part of me thinks we should do it again, but with all the refurbs going on, I'm not sure which longhouse I'd even request to be close to everything...(that's open) And since I added a day when we changed to AKL, I would have to go back to the 6 nights to stay within the same price...SO, I'm not changing. *shaking my head* no, no, no. :-)

Old 05-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #2503
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I don't do the teacups. Thankfully nobody else in the fam wants to do them either. LOVE the Rockin Roller Coaster!! But DS is just now getting into the roller coasters and he's still too small for that one I think. ToT - no way!! If DH and DS want to, they can have at it. :-) I will hang out with DD instead.

Did somebody say wine?? :-)

Mmmm...and chocolate...now I want some. And I'm not even PMSing!

Old 05-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #2504
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Chi town!!

Old 05-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #2505
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

jeanette I totally approve of the change back to the Poly and the addition of CL is super!

Wookie What is this about white chocolate mm's? I love white chocolate, not suppose to eat it but a couple won't hurt right. Gone are the days where I would eat a whole bag of PB mm's

MAGIC Have a safe trip to Chicago and a good time at the wedding!
PB mm's are my favorite!! Or the mint ones!

Jeanette - yeah for Poly and CL!! Someday we will try CL...somewhere! :-)

I am thinking about a vow renewal at WDW for our 10th or 15th anniversary...we're on 8 this August.

Magic - have fun in Chi town! (I am about 3-4 hours south!)

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: