Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #2086
peteykirch
Mouseketeer

So, I splurged and bought a new photo editing program, I picked up Adobe Lightroom 4. Man, is it an eye opener. I thought my pictures look alright straight out of the camera, it's amazing what this program can do with some tinkering around.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs, but that's some pretty stark differences.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #2087
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Wookie: Wow, so sorry your son is dealing with all this! And Mom too, sending big hugs and hoping you get through it soon. our kids go through a lot!

Linda: please stay safe, that is so scary about the fires. Take care please!

Peteykirch: wow that is amazing...I love the pictures and the resort too!

Candace: I love that your friends are itching to go back! Will you go again together?

Just having a glass of wine, thinking of you all
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #2088
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Sipping wine and lurking while I listen to DH unsuccessfully attempt to put DD2 to sleep. Looks like I'm back on the clock in 5....

Thinking about you all
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 05-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #2089
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Sipping wine and lurking while I listen to DH unsuccessfully attempt to put DD2 to sleep. Looks like I'm back on the clock in 5....

Thinking about you all
ugh....I remember those days. Does she give you a hard time at bedtime a lot or just when you are sipping an adult beverage? I used to find that.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #2090
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Wookie: Wow, so sorry your son is dealing with all this! And Mom too, sending big hugs and hoping you get through it soon. our kids go through a lot!

Linda: please stay safe, that is so scary about the fires. Take care please!

Peteykirch: wow that is amazing...I love the pictures and the resort too!

Candace: I love that your friends are itching to go back! Will you go again together?

Just having a glass of wine, thinking of you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post

Thinking about you all
No wine, but vodka, that counts right Nice to know we are never drinking alone. CHEERS!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 05-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #2091
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post
So, I splurged and bought a new photo editing program, I picked up Adobe Lightroom 4. Man, is it an eye opener. I thought my pictures look alright straight out of the camera, it's amazing what this program can do with some tinkering around.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs, but that's some pretty stark differences.
That is an amazing difference!!!!

My Trip Reports:

Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #2092
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hi Melissa....how is everything?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #2093
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Melissa....how is everything?
Today was a good day thank you!! How did DD's day go?

My Trip Reports:

Old 05-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #2094
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Today was a good day thank you!! How did DD's day go?

Good, she said her and the girl got put together for a little work project. The girl said to her that "we should try and get along more". Kailey agreed, but the the girl said "nevermind I am a loser". DD said she tried to argue with her that she was not one, but eventually gave up as the girl wasn't letting it go. It is sad. The girl obviously wants attention. I am proud of my girl though.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #2095
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Good morning all! It's been a hectic couple of days, but even if I haven't been responding, I am reading! :-)

*hugs all around* sounds like many of you could use some prayers and pixie dust sent your way. Hope all gets better with the weekend here now!

DD loved her presents yesterday and the Minnie Mouse balloon. :-) She already had the Cinderella toddler doll, so we got her Snow White (her second favorite) and Belle and some doll clothes (pjs) for all 3. Needless to say, they all went night night with her :-) and I'm sure she'll be doing all of their hair when she wakes up...(Minnie mouse beauty/hair set)

Have a great Saturday! I am off to clean for the party tomorrow!!

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 05-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #2096
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Good morning all! It's been a hectic couple of days, but even if I haven't been responding, I am reading! :-)

*hugs all around* sounds like many of you could use some prayers and pixie dust sent your way. Hope all gets better with the weekend here now!

DD loved her presents yesterday and the Minnie Mouse balloon. :-) She already had the Cinderella toddler doll, so we got her Snow White (her second favorite) and Belle and some doll clothes (pjs) for all 3. Needless to say, they all went night night with her :-) and I'm sure she'll be doing all of their hair when she wakes up...(Minnie mouse beauty/hair set)

A Happy Birthday to your DD!! We have a party tomorrow too, a belated one for DD7. I was a little late in planning this one!
Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #2097
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

A Happy Birthday to your DD!! We have a party tomorrow too, a belated one for DD7. I was a little late in planning this one!
Well happy belated to her too!! :-)

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 05-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #2098
babyberger
DIS Veteran

HOLY CRAP....DH didn't shoot down DVC. He doesn't like the interest rate they are offering and right now and it is not the time to be plopping down cash, but he said if we can find better financing he is open to it

Ill be back to catch up with everyone soon.

Happy Birthday to Koh's DD

Melissa

My Trip Reports:

Old 05-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #2099
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HOLY CRAP....DH didn't shoot down DVC. He doesn't like the interest rate they are offering and right now and it is not the time to be plopping down cash, but he said if we can find better financing he is open to it

Melissa

wowsa!!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #2100
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post

BEFORE:

petey Lovely pictures, the enhanced ones would make lovely enlarged canvas prints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post

Krystal Birthday Wishes for your DD!

Quote:

Melissa
MelissaBest of luck with DH and DVC, I tried to talk DH into it back near the start with OKW and VWL with no luck. we could have saved so much over the years.

GG stay safe we are dry here in Ct so far just minor brush fires

I found out my first day plans are a no go since the Torch Lighting is only Tues-Sat Nights same as the SOA dinner show. I have to get my butt ingear and work out where we want to eat I do my ADRs in 3 days

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: