Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #196
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Unrelated Disney note...I made a brilliant decision at the carnival at my DS school today and let DD go down the big inflatable slide with her brother...we just got back home from the ER a half an hour ago...tibial fracture in her right leg and now she has this full leg splint....HRH will NOT be happy tomorrow when she wakes up!!
hope your DD is doing well!!! So sorry, kiddos are very resilient! I worked Peds ER yesterday so I get to help fix these ouchies How old is she? HRH?? We call my DD8 that Her Royal Highness...actually Kook coined the name

When my oldest was 9 months, he had full leg casts to both legs to correct them...that kiddo learned to walk IN CASTS!! Kids are amazing

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 03-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #197
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Yep, I fear I would run out of room with my "possibilities" hopefully very soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Just got off the phone with WDW, so switched my 2 nights at POR BB to 1 night at Pop pre GF/YC stays
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Sis, same virus in this house. I was just popping in to post that I will hopefully get to catch up at some point today. For now the princess fell asleep and I am going to join her.
I was fine yesterday when I got to work..by the end of the day..no good

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Feel better. Hopefully, this barfy feeling will be gone when I wake up from this nap. I'm sure it's just allergies, but thinking about last night's dinner, and putting the clams in the chowder for my mil isn't helping.
Feel better too

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Hope you all are feeling better soon. It better not hit here, we are counting down to the musical at the hs...last two rehearsals before all heck kicks in. Oh, and lets throw in a winter percussion home show to work at because there isn't enough going on...

Have a great day all~
Cynthia
No germs for you! (said in my best Soup Nazi voice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
That stomach bug is fierce and has been making the rounds. Sophia had it on the drive back from Boston, then Mia got hit. Other friends have suffered it's effects as well.

Feel better very soon and hope it doesn't make the rounds through the family! Gentle
I take care of patients with it all the time...DH says I keep getting sick because I work too much and don't rest enough

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #198
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Since she sits right across the cube from me at work, and then we also see each other all the time on the weekends...yup!
and can imagine the texts and emails are flying too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post

I was fine yesterday when I got to work..by the end of the day..no good

I take care of patients with it all the time...DH says I keep getting sick because I work too much and don't rest enough
DH is very smart.. he is right my friend, you put yourself last in that department... hope you feel better fast!!

Quote:

No germs for you! (said in my best Soup Nazi voice)

Quote:
When my oldest was 9 months, he had full leg casts to both legs to correct them...that kiddo learned to walk IN CASTS!! Kids are amazing
Poor DS... but he made it work ...kids are certainly resilent and resourceful...

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #199
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quick hello to my lovely pals. Extra for Marie and her family. And for all of you guys who aren't feeling up to snuff. Go away germs, the RCing lot has had enough of germs to last a life-time.

We're trapped at home! The spring broke on our garage door so we're waiting for the guy to come fix it. We walked down to the drug store yesterday to get out of the house but now cabin fever is starting to set in. I think I'm going to wait outside on the porch for the garage door guy.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #200
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130

hope your DD is doing well!!! So sorry, kiddos are very resilient! I worked Peds ER yesterday so I get to help fix these ouchies How old is she? HRH?? We call my DD8 that Her Royal Highness...actually Kook coined the name

She is 2 months away from turning 2. And she s definitely a royal diva, especially with her leg in a splint. She refuses to walk on it so she's pretty much ordering us around to do what she wants.
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #201
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
DH is very smart.. he is right my friend, you put yourself last in that department... hope you feel better fast!!

Poor DS... but he made it work ...kids are certainly resilent and resourceful...

And don't forget my resort change...to Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
We're trapped at home! The spring broke on our garage door so we're waiting for the guy to come fix it. We walked down to the drug store yesterday to get out of the house but now cabin fever is starting to set in. I think I'm going to wait outside on the porch for the garage door guy.
Hope you're not trapped much longer Miss E

Old 03-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #202
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hey Ladies....I asked this on the BC thread but I will ask you all too. Our flight leaves on Monday the 20th at 12:20 pm, and I want to book a breakfast at Cape May that morning. The only time slot I could get is 7:40 am. Is that enough time to eat, but not rush, and make it back to our rooms to get ready to go to the ME? Not sure what time they will pick us up. Or am I cutting it too close? I thought it might be a nice way to end the trip.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #203
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
JungleCruiser (Sarah), Pas130 (Jeanette) & Janet B... "meeting" in person...

Sarah, you are greatly missed by all.....
I miss our Sarah Wonderful job on the post BFF

Old 03-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #204
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Aw so nice Jeanette and Janet. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #205
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hey Ladies....I asked this on the BC thread but I will ask you all too. Our flight leaves on Monday the 20th at 12:20 pm, and I want to book a breakfast at Cape May that morning. The only time slot I could get is 7:40 am. Is that enough time to eat, but not rush, and make it back to our rooms to get ready to go to the ME? Not sure what time they will pick us up. Or am I cutting it too close? I thought it might be a nice way to end the trip.
They say pick up can be up to 3 hours pre-flight....so 920am possible DME pickup...at YC we were the 1st pick up 3 hrs before our flight.....If you can pack up and be ready to go before breakfast..it's doable..IMHO

Old 03-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #206
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quick hello to my lovely pals. Extra for Marie and her family. And for all of you guys who aren't feeling up to snuff. Go away germs, the RCing lot has had enough of germs to last a life-time.

Hello Miss! hope you get sprung soon!

Quote:
She is 2 months away from turning 2. And she s definitely a royal diva, especially with her leg in a splint. She refuses to walk on it so she's pretty much ordering us around to do what she wants.
Aren't our DDs born royal Divas??

Quote:

And don't forget my resort change...to Sports
Will change it ASAP ... just waiting for you to make it official!

Quote:
Jen, with your flight depature time, ME will be either at 9 or 9:30 am, and since it's a buffet (and just the 2 of you), it should be enough time.

Quote:
Thanks bff... I have the one of us from Cracker Barrel, but was thinking that we could get an updated one this past weekend...hopefully soon!

Quote:
Aw so nice Jeanette and Janet. Thanks for sharing that.
Thanks Jen...

TY Kook!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #207
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Love the picture of you three.

Quote:

Like Jeanette said with the packing up thing. Sounds doable then. Do you guys fly direct back or is it a stop here in the U.S.? (Just wondering about the Airline Check-in -- is that an option for you or not due to international flights?) With the airline check-in, I know you can get rid of your bags quite early, 5 a.m. or somesuch? Anyhow, if you think it might be tight and airline check-in isn't an option, perhaps you bring your bags (to be checked) down to bell services and take your carry-ons to the restaurant? Then all you'd need to do is pick up your bags from bell services outside while you're waiting for ME.

My Garage Door Man Hero is on the way... let's just hope he can rescue my car.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #208
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Gotta love those Princesses

Quote:
Will change it ASAP ... just waiting for you to make it official!

Thanks bff... I have the one of us from Cracker Barrel, but was thinking that we could get an updated one this past weekend...hopefully soon!
It's official...although I did inquire about GF (I'm hopeless)

There's a Cracker Barrel on the way to CT perhaps

Old 03-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #209
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Hi Ladies! I'm all caught up finally! to everyone dealing with illess and injury.

for more changes! I think part of my problem personally is that I eventually want to stay at every resort on property (ok all Disney resorts across the globe) but then there are a few favorites that keep calling my name. I am happy to have this "problem" though. If only it were my biggest problem.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #210
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Love the picture of you three.

Like Jeanette said with the packing up thing. Sounds doable then. Do you guys fly direct back or is it a stop here in the U.S.? (Just wondering about the Airline Check-in -- is that an option for you or not due to international flights?) With the airline check-in, I know you can get rid of your bags quite early, 5 a.m. or somesuch? Anyhow, if you think it might be tight and airline check-in isn't an option, perhaps you bring your bags (to be checked) down to bell services and take your carry-ons to the restaurant? Then all you'd need to do is pick up your bags from bell services outside while you're waiting for ME.

My Garage Door Man Hero is on the way... let's just hope he can rescue my car.
for heros! They come in many forms..

And believe the international guests cannot check bags at the resort, they must bring them with them on ME.

Quote:
:It's official...although I did inquire about GF (I'm hopeless)

There's a Cracker Barrel on the way to CT perhaps
Of course I knew you would inquire about GF!!

And we are sure to find a Cracker Barrel to CT... BTW.. you never answered my text on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
for more changes! I think part of my problem personally is that I eventually want to stay at every resort on property (ok all Disney resorts across the globe) but then there are a few favorites that keep calling my name. I am happy to have this "problem" though. If only it were my biggest problem.
I take these "problems" any day... ... still waiting on the school calendar...

TY Kook!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: