Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #1531
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Good evening RC family Day is finally slowing down so time to do some catching up.

Dani - I hope those antibiotics are helping and you can get some sleep tonight. I know when my DH had a cracked tooth he walked around pacing all night before he could be seen by the dentist. Tooth pain is awful We checked out the CR cabanas when we walked through one time, they look great!!! If we had a resort day, a cabana would be a must do!!!!

Jen - I love the picture of you and the girls! Glad Avery had a great bday And the fact that the stompees are winning over a new bike is just hysterical KIDS!!!

i_heart - wishing you safe travels tomorrow!!! Have a magical time

Koh - sorry DH didn't respond so well last night. I asked my DH tonight if I drive him crazy with our travel plans, he said "no, you tell me what to do and I do it, but you know I refuse to move hotels once we are settled" so maybe it is a male thing. The funny part is I do all the packing and unpacking so why would it matter I guess you need to sit down and figure out which resort you really want to be at. My family has no interest in AKL so that makes it easy for me.

peteykirch - love the Epcot shirt As for the plans and ADRs, are you looking to only do TS? (with the expetion of BoG lunch) I don't know if you plan on going back to Epcot but if so, we really love Via Napoli!

Miss - she had a great bday I felt bad leaving the boys out of the day since we are so big on bdays being spent with the family. But since Steven is so limited to where he can eat, and obviously has no interest in the spa or mall, it made sense to do it this way, and it honestly worked out perfect.

Hello Cynthia, Shelia, Linda, Magic and everyone else!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Melissa
Melissa: so sorry, I seem to have missed it was your DD's b-day too! Was it today?? Happy Birthday to her!!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #1532
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post

Melissa: so sorry, I seem to have missed it was your DD's b-day too! Was it today?? Happy Birthday to her!!
Yep it's today she is the big 8

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #1533
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Wow....another Aries?? No....what is the next sign??
Old 04-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #1534
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

It's still Aries. Gemini is next (fairly certain anyway).

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #1535
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post

It's still Aries. Gemini is next (fairly certain anyway).

Depends which place you look some have the 20th as Aires, some Taurus. I think she is more of an Aires Gemini is May/June...that's my sign

My Trip Reports:

Old 04-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #1536
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Depends which place you look some have the 20th as Aires, some Taurus.

I often think even though my middle DD is an Aries she should be a 'bull'! She is stubborn enough!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #1537
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Depends which place you look some have the 20th as Aires, some Taurus. I think she is more of an Aires Gemini is May/June...that's my sign

Ooh...that's right...I try to forget that DD or rather HRH/DDiva :-) is a Taurus...hahaha...and boy is she...ay yi yi...

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 04-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #1538
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

I_heart how did I miss that tomorrow is your travel day???? So better late than never have a wonderful vacation!!!! Looking forward to updates and pictures!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #1539
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
I_heart how did I miss that tomorrow is your travel day???? So better late than never have a wonderful vacation!!!! Looking forward to updates and pictures!!!
Do have a great vacation!!

Old 04-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #1540
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

The next is Taurus and that would be me - stubborn as ever
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
Old 04-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #1541
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

hello my friends! I'm still here, sorry I've been negligent in posting -- life has just been so up in the air the last 2 months, sometimes I forget what day it is
DH had a setback with his pinky this last OT/physio session on Thursday. Thankfully the Occupational Therapist saw him first before the Physio started manipulating his hand -- his pinky was looking twisted, and they said to stop doing anything with the pinky for now. if it is still twisted on Tuesday, they will be having his surgeon look at it immediately. I am so worried lately, worried because we really DON't know what this holds , or if he'll lose the pinky too. They said he's unique and one of a kind (my DH) the OT looked at his X-rays from the day it happened and said if he'd been anyone else, they would have just cut off both fingers with the amount of damage There was to his fingers..... But he had a great surgeon who was determined to do all he could to save DHs hand. OT said he'd never seen such a reconstruction in all his years of practicing. (Putting the pinky in the 4th digit spot)
It's a very complex hand injury and will take a lot of time to recover. I hope he gets to save his pinky through all of this, he's become attached to it after all this trauma!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. It means the world to me. I'm going to try and start stopping in more to share the fun of Disney and planning with you all! My Diva trip with our dear Christine is definitely a bright spot in my future! I'm so happy to have that to look forward to
Love y'all
Marie

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 04-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #1542
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
hello my friends! I'm still here, sorry I've been negligent in posting -- life has just been so up in the air the last 2 months, sometimes I forget what day it is
DH had a setback with his pinky this last OT/physio session on Thursday. Thankfully the Occupational Therapist saw him first before the Physio started manipulating his hand -- his pinky was looking twisted, and they said to stop doing anything with the pinky for now. if it is still twisted on Tuesday, they will be having his surgeon look at it immediately. I am so worried lately, worried because we really DON't know what this holds , or if he'll lose the pinky too. They said he's unique and one of a kind (my DH) the OT looked at his X-rays from the day it happened and said if he'd been anyone else, they would have just cut off both fingers with the amount of damage There was to his fingers..... But he had a great surgeon who was determined to do all he could to save DHs hand. OT said he'd never seen such a reconstruction in all his years of practicing. (Putting the pinky in the 4th digit spot)
It's a very complex hand injury and will take a lot of time to recover. I hope he gets to save his pinky through all of this, he's become attached to it after all this trauma!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. It means the world to me. I'm going to try and start stopping in more to share the fun of Disney and planning with you all! My Diva trip with our dear Christine is definitely a bright spot in my future! I'm so happy to have that to look forward to
Love y'all
Marie
Oh Marie....BIG HUGS to you and DH!!!! I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers!!! And you too!! I hope you are remembering to take care of yourself!

Melissa

My Trip Reports:

Old 04-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #1543
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Love y'all
Marie
So sorry to hear of DH's setback but you are both strong and will get thru this. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs!

The Diva trip is going to be so much fun!!!! I'm so excited that you and Christine are going!!! I haven't stayed at GC in 3 years ... wonderful family trip for my grandson's 18th birthday. Now if we could just get some other RCers to go ....
Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #1544
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Okay looks like I'm just not paying enough attention to the RC world .... missed a princesses birthday .... OH NO!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #1545
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Love y'all
Marie
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! (For your DH AND you). Stay strong and do stop by for a good distraction! :-)

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: