Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #271
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
Pam-Good point about the ToT. I think it's the fact that all you have to hold on to is a bar or what feels like a wimpy seat belt. At least by jumping out of a plane, I'd be strapped to somebody else! So at least if I go, I"m taking someone with me! Hahaha!! (I always like to see the positive side of things!). And don't sweat the updates: I can't figure out Excel to save my life, so I feel your pain!

I will admit I double check the seatbelt on TOT several times before we leave the station!!

Thanks for your understanding!

QOTD: I don't really watch much reality TV, but if I had the chance, I would go on Alpha Dogs on Nat Geo. It's not exactly "reality" TV, but I know the guy who owns Von Liche Kennels in Indiana, and just to be able to work with such amazing dogs all day, I would be in HEAVEN!!!
Never heard of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
Oh my goodness! How terrifying! We taught our kids a plan in case of a fire. One day, I was cooking and the stuff (I don't even remember what it was) spilled over & burned on the burner. Needless to say, my smoke detector went off. DS6 ran down the hallway yelling "Get out. There's a fire." I had to stop him from sprinting out the front door! I was so proud. Then we reviewed where to meet. I'm glad your neighbor & her family are safe and sound!

My DS STILL talks about the time several years ago that I forgot about a pizza box in the oven and then turned on the oven to preheat it.... and when I opened the door, the box was in flames! I grabbed the box with an oven mitt and ran it out to the driveway and doused it with the hose. In hind sight the smart thing would have been to leave it in the oven, shut the oven door, and turn off the oven. It would have burned itself out safely I suppose.

We actually had to disconnect the smoke detector on the first floor because I was setting it off EVERY TIME I made dinner!!

I would say I am a semi-thrill seeker. I love Tower of terror and other rides/rollercoasters. But I do not consider anything at Disney too thrill seeking. I draw the line at roller coasters like some of the crazy ones at Cedar Point. We are about 2.5 hours and I will ride some, but not others (like Top Thrill Dragster). Those scare the bejesus out of me. I actually do better on rides that have the shoulder pull down restraint instead of just a lap restraint. I think I feel safer. I have no desire to bungee jump, sky dive, or anything like that. I did parasail once & loved it. It wasn't thrilling, just relaxing. I would love to zip line someday!!

DD went ziplining in Costa Rica over the rainforest.... she got wet and muddy and loved EVERY MINUTE of it!!

DH and I would be on Amazing Race. It looks like so much fun. Although, we have an understanding. He drives, I navigate He gets lost finding our car at the mall. Oh, and he eats anything nasty. I just can't do nasty food/drinks!

We watch that show together as a family and have talked about who would run it... what combo of us would work best. DH and I would probably KILL each other!! DS and I might do okay, but we both have the same fears (heights). DD and I would have fun and it would be an amazing adventure, but we MIGHT end up fighting if we got overtired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'm at work and have a meeting in 10 minutes, so I am going to run & get prepared! I'll try to check in later. If not, have a great night!

Jill
Hope the meeting went well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomment711 View Post
The Voice. I like to sing.

NICE!! Have you ever considered doing the American Idol experience at Disney Hollywood Studios???

-----------

I've gained the past two days. Just little gains. Still on a downward trend though. The new weight system I use tracks the ups and downs and does a trend line to find your "true weight".

Sigh. Off day today. Again.
Glad you are TRENDING in the right direction!

Good news!!! With a calculator, paper, pencil, and DH's help, I got page one updated!!!!

The bad news is that we have many, many friends not reporting in. Please check the list. If I missed you, LET ME KNOW!! If I made a mistake with your percentage, LET ME KNOW!!

Off to do something productive. I am deciding to take the day OFF of working out. I shouldn't because I'm not sure when I'll fit in workouts over the weekend.... but BOTH knees have been feeling a bit "tweaky" lately and I want to prevent injury!! I might find a few minutes to grab some hand weights and work on that for a bit, but no cardio, squats, lunges, etc.

......................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #272
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Pam sending you some more well wishes on your uncle.

As you know I am living it now. Did he have blockages or surgery? Heart damage is typical with a heart attack. My dh has damage to the lower end of his heart. The cardiologist said that it is not something delibilitating for him and he will get better as he is young (45). If he were older this would be much worse on the recovery aspect.

My dh is hanging in there. He still is pretty anemic and depressed but I think he is turning a corner, although he had a rash on his hand last night. Ugh. It might be from the statin meds. He does not tolerate them at all. Getting his cholesterol under control is his hardest task.
------

Now on a lighter note.

As far as the QOTD, I would like my own reality TV show where they run body scans, tests, blood work, and so forth and then teach you how to eat, drink, exercise, shop, live healthy mentally and financially for "optimal health".

Essentially I would like to be a lab rat. I would call it "The Cleanser".

You could have drop in guests, like Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew, The Dalia Lama, Oprah, Suze Orman, etc...

Anyone who can help you free yourself from your haunts, financial traps, and medical issues.

The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #273
pjlla
<><

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
Pam sending you some more well wishes on your uncle.

As you know I am living it now. Did he have blockages or surgery? Heart damage is typical with a heart attack. My dh has damage to the lower end of his heart. The cardiologist said that it is not something delibilitating for him and he will get better as he is young (45). If he were older this would be much worse on the recovery aspect.

Thanks for the good thoughts. My Uncle is on the elderly side..... if I am correct, I believe he is about 80.... but very young at heart. He is an interesting man. He worked in radio for many years when I was younger and played Santa for the radio call-in shows during Christmas time. When I was young, we would call in to him.... when I was older, we would listen, FASCINATED that we actually KNEW the guy who was Santa on the radio!

My dh is hanging in there. He still is pretty anemic and depressed but I think he is turning a corner, although he had a rash on his hand last night. Ugh. It might be from the statin meds. He does not tolerate them at all. Getting his cholesterol under control is his hardest task.

Keep working on getting the cholesterol down and hopefully once it is down and under control, maybe you can keep it that way with a good diet! Glad he is hanging in there. Since the alternative isn't good, I guess there is no choice but to hang in and keep a smile on your face, right??
------

Now on a lighter note.

As far as the QOTD, I would like my own reality TV show where they run body scans, tests, blood work, and so forth and then teach you how to eat, drink, exercise, shop, live healthy mentally and financially for "optimal health".

Essentially I would like to be a lab rat. I would call it "The Cleanser".

You could have drop in guests, like Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew, The Dalia Lama, Oprah, Suze Orman, etc...

Anyone who can help you free yourself from your haunts, financial traps, and medical issues.

WOW! I love your idea!! I'll be on it too!!!

Lunch is eaten and cleaned up and it is time to hit the shower. I've got about 6 minutes until the pasta for dinner is done cooking and I will head upstairs. I needed some thing that I could pack for DD for dinner and something quick and easy for DS to have as well, since I won't be here with him. I will make myself a sandwich or grab a frozen (organic, vegetarian, low fat) burrito. DD and I will be eating between Y time and getting to the high school for the play, so it needs to be something portable... plus DD loves pasta and we don't have it very often, so a thermost full of whole wheat spaghetti with sauce will hit the spot! DH will have to have sardines or eggs.

I only got about HALF of the stuff done today that I wanted/needed to get done.... but at least page one is caught up and that is off of my shoulders for today anyhow!!

Rose is taking over tomorrow as coach, so I expect you will all hear from her sometime tomorrow with a QOTD! I probably won't have time to pop on here again today! TTYL..............P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #274
50sjayne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm sorry that I am being SO LAME about it. I guess I didn't think about the math involved before I jumped in and offered to hostess. Please don't go away because of this. I noticed that the thread has been really slow lately and I'm afraid that folks aren't actively participating because I haven't been keeping up with the results.
Don't be so hard on yourself--I wouldn't have a clue. I just don't have any training on the subject so I don't think I would attempt it. Plus math just isn't my strongest point either. Lol the other night I was mad 'cause the husband was hinting that Misty might have got knocked up the day she slipped out on me so I counted the calendar days with my finger and at the end triumphantly announced well-- we have had her 48 days and she had to have been pregnant at least 2 weeks when we got her. So he looks at me and says-- well then-- she's due tonight? Completely threw me. We decided if she has kittens while we're in Portland this weekend we'll drive back down to make sure things are ok then drive back up lol.
The closet cleaning went well--it wasn't bad in there at all. Took some shelves and my old bike over to my daughter and didn't get any exercise at all but I'm back down today. So I'm going to go have a great work out and ride my bike to work. As impatient as I am for the kits to be born, I am really enjoying feeling them move around. They seem to respond to my voice too. I did some more reading and found out first litters are often as late as 71 days.

Reality show?
I know I'm not big enough but I'd love to be on biggest loser, even if just for a week or 2.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #275
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

Hi pjlla

You missed me off, I've lost 3lb of the 7lb I set myself for March, so that's 43% so far. Will weigh again in the morning, but not looking too good for this week!!!! (If you need help with the math just shout...I'm good with Excel!)

Sorry I've been MIA, been really busy for the last couple of weeks. Finally finished my university assignment, so feel as free as a bird!!!!

Work is a madhouse at the moment too, and my trade uion stuff (just been re'elected to my regional and national positions) so feel like I'm coming home from work, eating then going straight to bed!!
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #276
pjlla
<><

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sjayne View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself--I wouldn't have a clue. I just don't have any training on the subject so I don't think I would attempt it. Plus math just isn't my strongest point either. Lol the other night I was mad 'cause the husband was hinting that Misty might have got knocked up the day she slipped out on me so I counted the calendar days with my finger and at the end triumphantly announced well-- we have had her 48 days and she had to have been pregnant at least 2 weeks when we got her. So he looks at me and says-- well then-- she's due tonight? Completely threw me. We decided if she has kittens while we're in Portland this weekend we'll drive back down to make sure things are ok then drive back up lol.
The closet cleaning went well--it wasn't bad in there at all. Took some shelves and my old bike over to my daughter and didn't get any exercise at all but I'm back down today. So I'm going to go have a great work out and ride my bike to work. As impatient as I am for the kits to be born, I am really enjoying feeling them move around. They seem to respond to my voice too. I did some more reading and found out first litters are often as late as 71 days.

Reality show?
I know I'm not big enough but I'd love to be on biggest loser, even if just for a week or 2.
Thanks for understanding.

Fingers crossed that the kitties come AFTER your weekend away!!

I agree.... just a week or two on BL ranch would be FUN (sort of )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Hi pjlla

You missed me off, I've lost 3lb of the 7lb I set myself for March, so that's 43% so far. Will weigh again in the morning, but not looking too good for this week!!!! (If you need help with the math just shout...I'm good with Excel!)

SO sorry!!! I'll get it corrected immediately!! The kids and DH could all help me with Excel, but I haven't had any time with them lately... and honestly, I HATE having DH teach me stuff.... it isn't his specialty.

Sorry I've been MIA, been really busy for the last couple of weeks. Finally finished my university assignment, so feel as free as a bird!!!!

Work is a madhouse at the moment too, and my trade uion stuff (just been re'elected to my regional and national positions) so feel like I'm coming home from work, eating then going straight to bed!!
Busy, busy!! Glad you got that last assignment turned in and off your shoulders!!

Evening all !! Slight change of plans, so I ended up with a bit of additional time here at home this evening and I spent it making a nice dinner for DH and I to share... asian-style stirfry with organic skinless/boneless chicken thighs, onions, red bell pepper, green beans, celery,and broccoli. Finished off with a small drizzle of toasted sesame oil and soy sauce.

Off to fix my mistake, eat, and head out again!................P

Old 03-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #277
Lindaland
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all having a great night!

The hospital was crazy last night! No time for Dis fun, but at least I just have one more night & then I get a night off.

The good news is I have stuck to my diet and actually managed a workout every night!!!

I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and will have time to check out the boards more tomorrow. Have a great night all!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #278
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm Rose and I will be your coach for the week.

For those who don't know me--I am 45, Mom to a college senior, and married to my college sweetheart. I have fought my weight in one form or another for most of my life, though in retrospect a lot of it was in my head. I was a very healthy, thin weight in high school, but of course still thought I was 'fat'. Lots of issues, what can I say.

Anyhow, when my DS went to college I was sad and miserable and didn't feel well. I hadn't felt well for years. I went back to work and in January 2010 joined the BL thread. I had lost and regained the same 20-30 pounds so many times, but always got to a point where I didn't feel well and then gained it back. This time I was determined to stick it out.

In Jan 10 I weighed 189. I went to maintain in Sept at 147, and kept going. By Feb of 11 I was down to 137--2 pounds from my hs weight, and sick. My hair was falling out in clumps (my stylist told me I was going bald), I was exhausted, and I had so many health problems that I was just living with including a weird heartbeat that sent me to the cardiologist. This was kind of a pattern for me and losing weight, but this time I didn't gain it back. I went to my doctor and I now know that I have severe gluten intolerance--I will never have a c-d diagnosis because I gave up gluten before having a biopsy, but I did have alternative testing which indicates that I probably do have c-d so I behave like I do and strictly avoid all gluten. I have gained back about 14 pounds, my hair is growing back, my heartbeat is back to normal and most of my other issues have resolved themselves. I am happy to feel healthy.

And while I would like to lose about 5 pounds or so, if this is the weight I stay at, then I am happy.

So I feel like I have seen a lot through this journey. My body really fought to hold onto the weight when I was sick. The malnutrition from the gluten issues really did a number on me when I was losing, but it seems to be under control now.

Losing weight is hard work!! But I am here to tell you that it is so worth it. It is so much easier to 'listen' to your body when you are a healthy weight.

I will be cheering for everyone to have a good week!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #279
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran

QOTD Friday, March 14

This a repeat from the past, but I am going to throw it out there.

Quick, you just left work late, you have 20 minutes to get dinner ready before you have to (fill in the blank--get your kids to practice, make it to a meeting, etc) what's for dinner?

Two rules: no fast food and it must contain at least one vegetable and one fruit or two vegetables.

Thank you to Pamela for coaching the first two weeks!
I am so sorry the excel spreadsheet is challenging. I am an excel geek and put everything on excel--me fitness/weight data, my meal planning, my disney plans, etc. So I always assume everyone loves it as much as me.

I will be back in the morning with replies.

Last edited by Rose&Mike; 03-14-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Rose&Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #280
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!

DISboards Moderator

Quick reply and a quick question.

Yes I see a chiropractor and he is a godsend!! I love him and he kept me upright and walking with my last 3 pregnancies. I had severe sciatica and he rescued me from my car numerous times because I couldn't get out on my own.
However, he is extremely gentle! I won't see the other 2 Drs in the office because they are more aggressive.

Question for those on MFP.
As you lose weight, how often do you readjust calories? I'm down almost 20 pounds since starting MFP and I haven't changed my calorie intake. Should I? My weight is coming off slowly but I think it's more of a lack of exercise than diet. Although my diet can use a little tweaking.
My current meal allotment is 310 calories for meals and 105 for each snack. 310 is not a lot to play with but I can cut back in the snack area if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards
Old 03-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #281
myweegirls
Caught the Disney Bug from my husband and am now hooked in my own right!

I'm so behind! Skimming to catch up, and I've missed some QOTDs (I *love* roller coasters and am a singer, so that might sum up the last two! ) I can tell that the week leading up to our spring break getaway is going to be bananas. At least we get a vacation at the end of it! Taking off from the girls' school at 2pm next Friday...I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose&Mike View Post
QOTD Friday, March 14

Quick, you just left work late, you have 20 minutes to get dinner ready before you have to (fill in the blank--get your kids to practice, make it to a meeting, etc) what's for dinner?

Two rules: no fast food and it must contain at least one vegetable and one fruit or two vegetables.
The first thing that comes to mind is a breakfast for dinner - either an egg white frittata (using whatever veggies are in the drawer or even the freezer) and a little cheese or omelets (the kids usually get full egg in those cases, while I make mine with egg whites). Whole wheat toast with cinnamon and berries on the side. I love Breakfast For Dinner(tm).

Happy Friday, everyone! I am up waaaay too late and have 3 miles to run before school dropoff in the morning, so it's bedtime for me...

XO
Liz

ABD ~ 2013 (Backstage Magic) * AKL ~ 2010 * AKV ~ 2012, 2013, 2014 * Aulani ~ 2014 * BLT ~ 2011 * BC ~ 2010, 2014 * BWI ~ 2010, 2012 * BWV ~ 2011 * DCL ~ 2012 (Dream/PC 3.0 & Fantasy/PC 4.0), 2013 (Dream), 2014 (Dream), 2015 (Wonder) * DL Offsite ~ 2013 * GC ~ 2011, 2014 * GF ~ 2011 * Poly ~ 2009, 2010 * POFQ ~ 2010 * Royal Caribbean ~ 2013 (Oasis/DIS Cruise 1.0) * WL ~ 2013

myweegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:31 AM   #282
hunter1211
Mouseketeer

Quote:
QOTD Friday, March 14

I would call DH and tell him to cook something for the kids and I would grab a healthly vegtable microwave dinner.

CBR December 1994 (dh and I)
FW Campsite April 1995 (dh and I)
POR Riverside December 1996 (dh and I)
WL September 2008 Free Dining (me, dh, our 5 girls, dfil, dmil)
AKL November 9-13th 2009 (dh and I)
PBH September 17-19 2010 ASMo September 19-25th 2010 (me, dh, our 5 girls)
AKL Kidani September 16-21st 2013 (me, dh, our 5 girls, and my mom and dad)
ASSports December 21-26 2014 (me, dh, our 5 girls)
hunter1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:33 AM   #283
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!

Hi everyone! I finally had a good weigh in this morning!!! I am down 1.5 pounds since the start of the challenge now. And the great thing is that I finally saw a new "lowest number"! My weight fluctuates up and down and when it goes down, I had never (in this round of weight loss) seen this number so far. So very happy with that!

I have now completed my first two days of level 3 of the 30DS. Still struggling with the exercises, partly for strength, but also because of coordination issues. Some of these moves you first have to learn before you know what you are doing... But I am also amazed at myself as I know that before I did start with the programm I would have had no chance to do some of the exercises in that level! Just another 8 more sessions and I am done!

Pamela, don't worry about having difficulties with the results! I think threads like this will always ebb and flow - I am currently posting less because I was just having such a busy time at work for example and I am sure it is all kind of reasons for others, too! I don't think at all that you killed the thread!!

Also, if you need someone, I could take over hosting next week.

Rose, thanks for taking over hosting this week! I have read your weight loss and health story a few times now and am always inspired by it! It's amazing that you are so strong and just don't give up!

QOTD:
Since here in Germany lunch is traditionally the "big meal" of the day, i.e. cooked, my easy healthy dinner would be just 2 slices of rye bread (very dark, similar to pumpernickel), turkey breast or ham on top (served as an open faced sandwich) and carrot, bell pepper, tomato or cucumber to go with it. Maybe I would add some plain low fat yoghurt mixed with a spoon of home-made low sugar jam.
Disneyland 1992, 2005, 2014 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, 2013 AKV Jambo, 2014 SSR Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder, 2014 Fantasy
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #284
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.

Angry

Quote:
QOTD Friday, March 14

Thanks for hosting Pam and hi again Rose!

QOTD: My fall back is to usually to make a salad and throw either a hard boiled egg or low fat cheese on it for protein. I'm trying to go more vegetarian, but love Boar's Head Honey Maple Turkey and have used that as well. Yummy!

Not starting off this weekend on a good note, was up .8 pounds this morning . I know I didn't have an active week and the diet was far from being that great, but I am SO tired of this roller coaster I seem to be on the last few weeks . Feels like that goal weight seems to be getting further and further away, even though it's only 8 pounds away at this point. It seems to be hanging there like the proverbial carrot on a stick!

Yikes! Sounds like I'm back on the Kimmie pity-party train...oh how I HATE that!!

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #285
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
Thanks for hosting Pam and hi again Rose!

QOTD: My fall back is to usually to make a salad and throw either a hard boiled egg or low fat cheese on it for protein. I'm trying to go more vegetarian, but love Boar's Head Honey Maple Turkey and have used that as well. Yummy!

Not starting off this weekend on a good note, was up .8 pounds this morning . I know I didn't have an active week and the diet was far from being that great, but I am SO tired of this roller coaster I seem to be on the last few weeks . Feels like that goal weight seems to be getting further and further away, even though it's only 8 pounds away at this point. It seems to be hanging there like the proverbial carrot on a stick!

Yikes! Sounds like I'm back on the Kimmie pity-party train...oh how I HATE that!!
I can understand so well how you are feeling!!! I am 11 pounds away from my goal weight (so still a little bit more than you) and I am moving towards it at a snail's pace at the moment it seems. Despite being so active and being really good with my eating. The only thing that keeps me sane is that I put my weight every morning into an app on my phone and there I can see that overall in the last two months there is a downward trend. But at this speed, I will get to my goal sometime next year it feels like.... And the scary thing is that I am so afraid that once I am maintaining I won't really be able to eat more than I am eating now and that is depressing...

The only thing that keeps me on track is that I know if I give up everything I have lost so far will be gained back easily! And so all the hard work I put into it so far will be for nothing. So hang in there! And if you need to vent we are happy to listen to it!!
Disneyland 1992, 2005, 2014 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, 2013 AKV Jambo, 2014 SSR Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder, 2014 Fantasy
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: