Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #16
vming
Earning My Ears

We've used Centra Care on two separate occassions. On one occassion, my 9 mo old daughter who only had a mild cold developed a REALLY bad ear infection after flying from NY to Orlando. We took her to Centra Care and were very happy, they even billed our insurance so no out of pocket cost for us.
vming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #17
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran

Thank you all for your help! This is great info to have... especially about centra-care! Currently the little ones are getting better and back to their perky-selves
Oct.2007-WL,Sept.2008-WL,Dec.2009-Polynesian,Oct.2010-AKL_Grand Villa,Sept.2011-Polynesian, Oct.2012-Polynesian,Mar.2013-Polynesian,Nov.2013-VGF_2BR Lake View,May 2014-BWV_1BR BoardwalkView, Dec.2014-VGF_Grand Villa

Mommy2TwoMickeys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #18
Missy13d69
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhmommy View Post
I agree with not exactly safe, but pretty sure a taxi is public transportation and therefore exempt.

I dont know about Orlando specifically but this is from NYC

Many people enquire as to what the rules are regarding child safety seats and seatbelts in taxicabs. Officially, drivers of yellow medallion taxicabs and for-hire vehicles and their passengers are exempt from laws regarding car seats and seatbelts. While the Taxi and Limousine Commission encourages everyone in the vehicle to buckle their seatbelts while riding in a cab, there are no rules regarding this. Hence, infants may ride in any taxi at a parent's discretion. Of course, passengers with children are encouraged to bring their own car seats, which the drivers must allow passengers to install. Note that children under the age of seven are permitted to sit on an adult's lap, but that this is considered inadequate by safety experts in case of an accident. Our advice is if you will be taking cabs with a small infant, bring a car seat. - See more at: http://www.nyc.com/visitor_guide/tax....8nsW1Sgs.dpuf
It is not that way here. That is insane.

Missy13d69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: