Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #16
piglet33
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavismom View Post
Has anyone noticed that the wording on the coupon states Blu-ray Combo Pack, but the picture is that of the more expensive Ultimate Collectors Edition? I think this is going to cause a problem, especially at Best Buy.
I have never had an issue using these coupons at Best Buy. They look at the wording on the coupon and not the picture. Actually, I just printed it, and you can't tell what format the coupon is for by looking at the picture.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #17
happily single
Left foot first!

I beleive CVS has it this week for $19.99 with $5 ECB, making the price $14.99. Add in the coupon and its the best deal I've seen.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
happily single is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #18
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily single View Post
I beleive CVS has it this week for $19.99 with $5 ECB, making the price $14.99. Add in the coupon and its the best deal I've seen.
The $19.99 at CVS is for the DVD-only package. The $7 coupon is for packages including both Blu-Ray and DVD. So you won't be able to use the coupon at CVS...unless they aren't paying attention to the coupon details, I suppose.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #19
soccerchick
Dis Veteran
My husband has rice duty

Dumb question. I am a DMR member, so I joined Scotts, got the code, and now I just keep going in a loop to "sign in" (um, already did), get to the page to add my code, and it takes me back to the sign in page.

Help! What am I doing wrong?
soccerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #20
memy26
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarwash View Post
The $19.99 at CVS is for the DVD-only package. The $7 coupon is for packages including both Blu-Ray and DVD. So you won't be able to use the coupon at CVS...unless they aren't paying attention to the coupon details, I suppose.
The coupon does scan at CVS. So if your cashier is like mine and just scans unless it beeps, then your fine
memy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #21
mebbradley
Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!

Thanks!

We're using ours at MovieStop!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #22
Disney Princess
Member Since Day 1
I am just the "organized" one

Thank you!! Off to Target this morning.
Disney Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #23
laur roo
Mouseketeer

Thanks, glad I saw this before I left for work. I'm gonna swing by Target and grab mine with the coupon, woot woot!!

July 1990: Off Site July 1992: Caribbean Beach July 1994: Dixie Landings July 1996: Dixie Landings July/Aug 2000: Treehouse Villas
June 2007: All Star Music Dec 2008: French Quarter Dec 2009: Yacht Club Dec 2010: French Quarter Jan/Feb 2012: Riverside & Beach Club

My PTR: 9 trips out of 10 - A quick 3.5 day PTR - Jan 2012
My Dining Review: One Veggie and One Not Eat the Whole World...Showcase That Is!
My TR: We Walked How Many Steps Between The Festival And The Fiesta? A Jan '12 TR!
laur roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #24
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Best buy will price match target, so if you have best buy rewards it could be even less. I'm getting it for $2.99!!!

MomofDisneyLoversx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #25
kittycatalina65
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerchick View Post
Dumb question. I am a DMR member, so I joined Scotts, got the code, and now I just keep going in a loop to "sign in" (um, already did), get to the page to add my code, and it takes me back to the sign in page.

Help! What am I doing wrong?
I had the same issue. I called them and they said they knew some people were having the same issue. I just got a call back from them 3 hours later. They fixed the issue and wanted to walk me through it to make sure I got the coupon code. So try to log in or call the Scott folks, they were super nice and helpful.
kittycatalina65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #26
Malibustyle23
DIS Veteran

Can this coupon be used online? Preferable at Target.com.
Malibustyle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #27
piglet33
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofDisneyLoversx3 View Post
Best buy will price match target, so if you have best buy rewards it could be even less. I'm getting it for $2.99!!!
Thanks! Just have to get the Target flyer to get the price match. Glad I didn't head to Best Buy earlier.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #28
beavismom
*~*~*~*A tag full of gecko pixie dust!*~*~*~*
Spread the Spirit of Christmas (and popcorn) on The DIS!

FYI, at least at my local Best Buy, the cashier tried to say it wasn't good for the DVD/Bluray combo, only for the more expensive one. I had to press the point and she called over a manager who said it was fine. So, it may be a bit of a hassle, but it did work. After the price match to Target and $10 in Best Buy rewards (make sure they take those off before the coupon or they will have to void it and start over), I got the DVD for $3+tax, woo hoo!
beavismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #29
Zim
Meow meow

Rats

I went and printed to my printer forgetting I was out of ink! I bought new cartridges today and now it says max times printed allowed. I emailed DMR at their contact email link - hope they get back to my by the 8th...

Some of the coupon printed, but neither bar code is visible. And only the number below the smaller bar code in the upper right is readable. Maybe the store can type that number in, but I doubt it
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #30
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I went and printed to my printer forgetting I was out of ink! I bought new cartridges today and now it says max times printed allowed. I emailed DMR at their contact email link - hope they get back to my by the 8th...

Some of the coupon printed, but neither bar code is visible. And only the number below the smaller bar code in the upper right is readable. Maybe the store can type that number in, but I doubt it
I think if you have another email address, you can create another DMR account that will be allowed to access and print the coupon. Might be a quick workaround as the coupon is only good through 3/8/13 Friday of this week.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: