Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #1336
Angeejoe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocalla View Post
They are the rewards I receive from my Disney Visa Credit Card.
Thanks Ocalla!

11/2001- Honeymoon- CBR, 3/2011- BC, 2/2012- POP (Arrival Night)/YC, 5/2013- POP w/ Aunt, 10/2013-AMSU (Arrival Night)/BC/AKL (Bonus Departure Night!!), 12/2013- WL w/ Sister & Nephew
Old 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #1337
Angeejoe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
If you book a package & need to cancel more that 45 days out & you have only put the $200 down do you get it back eventually? Or is it lost all together? Or if you'd paid for package in full & cancel more than 45 days out do you get all of your money back Even without travel ins?
Thanks
Angeejoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocalla View Post
We had to do this many years ago, and we did in fact loose the $200. The CM that cancelled the ressie was kind enough to keep the "money" from our Disney Rewards dollars though, which was nice.
Thanks for your reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne G View Post
I don't know about paid in full, but last year, I cancelled by BC package (free dining, sniff sniff) in June for the stay that was to be at the end of August and I got my $200 back, on the Visa I used for the $200 down payment. It did take two weeks or so to hit on my Visa. I did not have travel insurance.
I'm glad you got the money back! Sorry you had to cancel the trip though.

Any other experiences with cancellations?

11/2001- Honeymoon- CBR, 3/2011- BC, 2/2012- POP (Arrival Night)/YC, 5/2013- POP w/ Aunt, 10/2013-AMSU (Arrival Night)/BC/AKL (Bonus Departure Night!!), 12/2013- WL w/ Sister & Nephew
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #1338
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
I'm a bit "detail oriented" *coughs* compulsive *coughs*, but I think I hide it pretty well!

Lol thanks for that laugh!!!

Love Ya!!
~Nannette

Last edited by nannette; 03-26-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #1339
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post

Lol thanks for that laugh!!!

Love Ya!!
~Nannette
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 03-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #1340
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?

17 months til my next trip. Is that too soon to start a countdown?!?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #1341
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

It is never to soon!!

Old 03-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #1342
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It is never to soon!!
Speaking of countdowns... I can't believe how close the wedding is! How are you doing? How's your daughter holding up?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #1343
nannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Speaking of countdowns... I can't believe how close the wedding is! How are you doing? How's your daughter holding up?
Everyday I have to walk her away from the ledge... She's becoming very nervous! I am staying calm to try to keep her calm... I HATE being so far away during this whole time. I have so much to do when I arrive next Wednesday! She made her trial hair appt for the day I arrive so I could see how it would look... some things you just need your mom there for!! We have her Bridal Shower April 7th in Dallas. I took care of the cake, flowers and balloons already for that. I still have a few "surprises" to get together... and I'm really bad at keeping things from her, but I've managed to keep lots from her!! So the wedding is April 12th and they leave for that "other" park on April 19th and then arrive at Disney April 22nd. Lots of surprises in store for them!!! I can't wait for them to be there and enjoy it all!!

~Nannette

Old 03-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #1344
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?

Quote:

Everyday I have to walk her away from the ledge... She's becoming very nervous! I am staying calm to try to keep her calm... I HATE being so far away during this whole time. I have so much to do when I arrive next Wednesday! She made her trial hair appt for the day I arrive so I could see how it would look... some things you just need your mom there for!! We have her Bridal Shower April 7th in Dallas. I took care of the cake, flowers and balloons already for that. I still have a few "surprises" to get together... and I'm really bad at keeping things from her, but I've managed to keep lots from her!! So the wedding is April 12th and they leave for that "other" park on April 19th and then arrive at Disney April 22nd. Lots of surprises in store for them!!! I can't wait for them to be there and enjoy it all!!

~Nannette
How exciting!!! Keep us up to date so we can live vicariously through you!!!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #1345
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Nope... we're thinking August 2014 too!

numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Old 03-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #1346
nannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCFAN View Post
How exciting!!! Keep us up to date so we can live vicariously through you!!!!!
Thanks! Will do!!

~Nannette

Old 03-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #1347
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:

~Nannette
ahhhh... wedding plans... just wanted to say that April 12th is a lucky day DH and I were married on April 12th and will be celebrating our 10th anniversary the day your daughter gets married

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 03-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #1348
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:

~Nannette
Just keep swimming At least there's Skype. I know, not the same as being there, but it's something.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 03-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #1349
nannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
ahhhh... wedding plans... just wanted to say that April 12th is a lucky day DH and I were married on April 12th and will be celebrating our 10th anniversary the day your daughter gets married
Awesome!! April is a popular month for both families... Both sets of parents were married in April and his Grandparents were married in April..so there is going to be something special to celebrated all our anniversaries since we all have one within a few days of their wedding!! I celebrate on the 8th... husband is flying in the next day!

Enjoy your special day!!
~Nannette

Old 03-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #1350
nannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Just keep swimming At least there's Skype. I know, not the same as being there, but it's something.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: