Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #31
SweetAlex
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carisa81 View Post
They don't make you lose weight, however, they are very flattering! Which is why I love them.
I don't have any myself but this is what I hear. They do wonders for your butt and thighs. Plus, apparently they last forever, if taken care of properly.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #32
MateasMom
We're Mimis junkies
I'm not even remotely goth...

Right. In addition to those things, they don't fuzz up in the thighs like cheaper pants tend to do, the waist stays put (even when running), and they have a little phone pocket in the waistband.

If you can't stomach the price and want to try something similar, Costco has some knock offs for like $20 that are better quality than Target and the like, and similar in cut/style/fabric to the Groove pant.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #33
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Lululemon will also hem the pants for free.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #34
EmmersIsTheMommy
Ew maybe the dolls dance all night. *shudder*
... and she shall be called Epic Emily (per Crush)

DING. Hemming? I'm 5'1..that sounds magical LOL
Old 02-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #35
sweethannah
Rebel Spy, 3 times in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAlex View Post
I don't have any myself but this is what I hear. They do wonders for your butt and thighs. Plus, apparently they last forever, if taken care of properly.

Just quoting because of your names and proximity

I love the Costco pants and especially the Costco hoodies... unfortunately so does everyone else and quite often I pass a woman wearing the same hoodie if not in the same colour.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #36
sherilaine
DIS Veteran

Well it seems I have given our Canadian company some free advertising - have never shopped there and am actually wearing a black Costco hoodie as I type this but now I am thinking I am going to have to stop by the mall before I visit DL next time just cause it sure would be nice to have my butt look good getting in and out of a ride!!

Have fun ladies!
March 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3247388

Old 02-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #37
Earning My Ears

lmfao!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #38
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carisa81 View Post
They don't make you lose weight, however, they are very flattering! Which is why I love them.
So are my VS yoga pants! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MateasMom View Post
Right. In addition to those things, they don't fuzz up in the thighs like cheaper pants tend to do, the waist stays put (even when running), and they have a little phone pocket in the waistband.

If you can't stomach the price and want to try something similar, Costco has some knock offs for like $20 that are better quality than Target and the like, and similar in cut/style/fabric to the Groove pant.
Phone pocket?? OK THAT might make me a convert! LOL

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 02-26-2013, 11:21 PM   #39
mr.bungle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by larina View Post
??? I think this is in the wrong thread. Think you meant to post this judgmental comment in the rude thread that was attacking people for those clothing options.

Back on topic, LOL Lululemon mother day
No, I'm quite familiar with lululemon and some of the people who think they look good in the lululemon pants. I also live in L.A. where the spandex/workout pants as everyday wear trend runs rampant. I wasn't being rude or judgmental nor attacking anyone, unlike yourself.

For the record, the spandex comment I made is something I've said for years. And it is true. Go to Walmart and look at the patrons, you'll understand. I mean, seriously. Half the people wearing Yoga pants don't even know what Yoga is.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #40
carisa81
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bungle View Post
No, I'm quite familiar with lululemon and some of the people who think they look good in the lululemon pants. I also live in L.A. where the spandex/workout pants as everyday wear trend runs rampant. I wasn't being rude or judgmental nor attacking anyone, unlike yourself.

For the record, the spandex comment I made is something I've said for years. And it is true. Go to Walmart and look at the patrons, you'll understand. I mean, seriously. Half the people wearing Yoga pants don't even know what Yoga is.
LOL. Mr. Bungle, I am aware of the look you are talking about.

DD-4 DS-4

Disneyland as a Child~countless times.

Disneyland as an Adult~2000-PPH, 2007-Hyatt Regency Orange County, 2008-GC Premium DTD View, 2009-GC DTD View, 2010-GC Pool View, 2011-GC Premium DTD View, 2012-DLH Pool View, 2013-GC Premium DTD View.

Hoping to go this June, 2014!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #41
carisa81
Mouseketeer

Larina-I noticed you have gone a lot at Christmas time. I'm dying to go at Christmas time. My husband doesn't want to go at that time, as we are spending so much money on Christmas and taxes. lol. You are lucky!!

DD-4 DS-4

Disneyland as a Child~countless times.

Disneyland as an Adult~2000-PPH, 2007-Hyatt Regency Orange County, 2008-GC Premium DTD View, 2009-GC DTD View, 2010-GC Pool View, 2011-GC Premium DTD View, 2012-DLH Pool View, 2013-GC Premium DTD View.

Hoping to go this June, 2014!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #42
Carolynleanne
Canadian Disney mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo View Post
They're very thick, don't lose their shape and last forever. That $78 pair of pants just won't wear out and you can't see through them (unless they are way too small---which I have seen).
It's true! My pair has lasted over 4 years. I say that's pretty good use.
And it's true, they are quite flattering on the behind haha

Next trip: December 2015
May 2014 Disneyland
March 2012 - Disneyland
January 2010 - DisneyWorld
March 2007 - Disneyland
September 2004 - Disneyland
April 2001 - Disneyland
September 1997 - Disneyland
October 1992 - Disneyland
-------
Blogging about life as a stay at home mom, reviewing great family friendly products and talking about my love of Disney.

http://www.momentsinmommyland.com/
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #43
SGDisneyFam
Mouseketeer

What will I pack if I can't pack my lulu's. some Schools where we are have even banned yoga pants and leggings as " suggestive clothing " which is hilarious as most people wear for comfort not sex appeal!

You'll likely never see through lulu's tho! My oldest pair is 7 years old and still look brand new! I will have DH do a once over for me to be sure I'm not flashing anyone first!!

T

Old 02-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #44
larina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bungle

Your comment absolutely is judgmental, you are passing judgement on someone else's clothing. What else can you possibly call it? Just because you have said it for years doesn't make it true. It is your opinion, nothing more. I didn't attack you. I gave my opinion about your opinion. I live in Sacramento, I know all about spandex and its many looks. Do I care for the look? No, not really, but it is none of my business what someone else wears.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #45
larina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carisa81
Larina-I noticed you have gone a lot at Christmas time. I'm dying to go at Christmas time. My husband doesn't want to go at that time, as we are spending so much money on Christmas and taxes. lol. You are lucky!!
You are right, i am so extremely lucky. The trip itself becomes Christmas. You don't need much else when you spend it at DL!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: