Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #16
kingken
LOVEFLORIDA

thanks for all the replies seems strange to close certain areas on a popular restaurant for dinner, i actually made a ressie for bibbidi boutique for grandaughter and while i was on the phone i asked if there were any reservations for dinner but was told there full up
i think we will wait untill 2nd week which is last week in august and do lunch if i cant get a dinner cancellation, thanks again all
kingken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #17
Jenngoofys
Goofyjenn

When I called in on my 180 day mark there were openings for Be Our Guest, but I called in at exactly 7AM and asked for that first. I think the food offerings at Lunch are more kids friendly than the dinner options. I also like the fact that all 3 Dining rooms are open at Lunch time, so I didn't take a BOG reservation. I was happier waiting in line for lunch so that we can see all 3 rooms. After all who goes to places like that to eat? Isnt it all about the atmosphere? I cannot wait to share this with My family. I hope everyone here finds a way to visit with or without reservations, it is totally worth it to see in person!!

Jenngoofys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 02:40 PM   #18
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

I was lucky enough to get an ADR for Aug. 23. My 180+10 day began on 2/19, and people were getting ADRs without much trouble at that point. Then on the morning of 2/21 all availability disappeared. Many people were told by CMs that BOG was taken out of the system and that's why there is no availability. I would assume that it has to come back on soon - i just can't believe that I was able to get my preferred date (time later than I wanted, but not terrible) on my first request, and now there is nothing. I would assume there is some kind of glitch in the system.

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
WeCantWait
DIS Veteran

Yes it has to be a glitch. I tried booking at 6AM 190 days out and it said they were booked. That is impossible.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #20
B's Marie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3gr8boys
I was lucky enough to get an ADR for Aug. 23. My 180+10 day began on 2/19, and people were getting ADRs without much trouble at that point. Then on the morning of 2/21 all availability disappeared. Many people were told by CMs that BOG was taken out of the system and that's why there is no availability. I would assume that it has to come back on soon - i just can't believe that I was able to get my preferred date (time later than I wanted, but not terrible) on my first request, and now there is nothing. I would assume there is some kind of glitch in the system.
Same here! Going the 21st though!! Good luck to all trying!

B's Marie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: