Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
DRDISNEYMD
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A girl should be two things: *+*~Classy & Fabulous~*+* +*+*~Coco Chanel~*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
Is there going to be a sequel for sure? I knew it was a rumor. We loved the movie so much! Saw it 5 times in the cinemas and can't wait for the DVD.
~Hi Princess83! I'm not sure if anything has been confirmed yet. I have read rumors about a sequel that will feature "more Ralph's" -- as in, more sophisticated, modern & updated "Ralph's" from later version's of the "Fix It Felix" franchise. So, I guess the original Ralph could be jealous of the new Ralph's or it could be something along the lines of 2D vs 3D/4D -- I don't know.

~I'm hopeful there will be a sequel, Wreck It Ralph was given the smaller theaters, while Flight was given priority and debuted in the theaters with the largest & best screens. But, it was Wreck It Ralph that opened number one & with more than double of Flights take in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman1511 View Post
Personally, I liked Wreck-it Ralph better than Brave. But that's just one person's opinion. However, I do think that Brave was more deserving of an Oscar. Like everybody else said, the animation was superb. The Story liine lacked a little bit, especially compared to past Pixar films, but it did appeal to a broad range of audiences, especially children.
~I guess so, but there were a lot of terrified children with parents scrambling to get them out of the theater, because of "the bear," lol.

DRDISNEYMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #17
celestialred
Keep the Dr. Pepper flowing or the fluffy bunny bites it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDISNEYMD View Post
~I guess so, but there were a lot of terrified children with parents scrambling to get them out of the theater, because of "the bear," lol.
LOL about the scary bear scene. We saw Brave at the Cinema Grille near us, so we had lunch while watching. My younger DD crawled into me and DH's laps during that and almost spilled our beers, but the older DD was mesmerized.

CSR May 1998-Honeymoon
RPR @ Universal Jan 2007-Work Conference
Renaissance @ SeaWorld Jan 2013-Work Conference Micro-Trip Report Here!
Sep 2013-Back to CSR and First Trip For The Kids - Come check out my PTR here!
celestialred is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #18
DRDISNEYMD
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A girl should be two things: *+*~Classy & Fabulous~*+* +*+*~Coco Chanel~*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialred View Post
LOL about the scary bear scene. We saw Brave at the Cinema Grille near us, so we had lunch while watching. My younger DD crawled into me and DH's laps during that and almost spilled our beers, but the older DD was mesmerized.
~LOL. Your DD's sound adorable! I think Brave is scarier than OZ! The wicked witch is no match for that bear!

DRDISNEYMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

Mr X: I think the comparison of box office take is ridiculous....(not your comment, the whole concept)

nobody seems to have heard of inflation! Wreck-It Ralph cost LOTS more per ticket than Beauty and the Beast!!

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wreck it ralph

Display Modes Rate This Thread