Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

CBR and dessert

As I recall, CBR has different areas to get food from. The last time I was there, many blue moons ago, you paid at the area you ordered and not at a central area like at the other mod resorts. Is it still set up this way? If so, do you have to get your dessert at the same section as your meal or can you go to a different section? For that matter, do the different sections even have different options? Just curious and I also like to know what I am doing before I get there, so I don't look like a lost sheep. LOL
disneyfantotheend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Linda T.
DIS Veteran

They have the central section to pay at now. You order your food from whatever food section you choose. You do not have to get your dessert from that same food section, you can go wherever you want for your dessert. After you have everything you want on your tray, you go pay at the central section. There is a separate section to pay over by the fruit, muffins, brownies, cookies, yogurt, small salads, wrapped sandwiches, etc. But I have also picked up those items and went to the central section. Hope this helps.
May, 1979 - Offsite; June, 1995 - CBR; June, 1997 - CBR; June, 1999 - POR; July, 2001 - CBR; April, 2005 - Disneyland; July, 2005 - CBR; July, 2007 - CBR; July, 2010 - CBR; July 2011 - CBR; July, 2013 - CBR; Next Trip - Christmas, 2014 - BCV

Linda T. is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: